tomfoster
+12|6145
Not a sniper video this time, (well I was playing sniper some times) but back to Karkand for some pistol spam kills. I used pistols the whole round and didn't throw one grenade, fire 1 other bullet etc.
Getting to know Sony Vegas a bit better now as well.
Hopefully the music will be preferred to my last video

2 Videos in 2 days (including all filming, editing, rendering, uploading...)- That has to be some kind of record
Oisín | Irishpride
Banned
+118|5610|Dublin, Ireland
Average.

Edit: Bad music too.

Last edited by Oisín | Irishpride (2009-02-12 07:25:32)

Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6302|eng
Got boring after a while, but was ok. Music is still awful though.
#rekt
tomfoster
+12|6145
Does anyone else have lag with HD youtube vids? I don't know how to fix it and was wondering if anyone had any tips? It plays fine on my computer so it isn't my processor or whatever. It's not my internet either because it is ridiculously fast - have got speeds of 85 Mbps+ on speedtest.net. I've tried internet explorer and firefox- it's the same in both Any ideas?
Oh and about the music- just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's bad. The album "Ride the Lightning" has sold over 5 million copies in just the US (Wikipedia ftw) so it can't be that bad.
[-DER-]Omega
+188|6842|Lithuania
uh, nice stats, dude.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/fe717ed1eb823c939460a42f15bced7dd0057c51.png
tomfoster
+12|6145
Thanks
I was reset- thats why they're messed up and I don't use that account anymore.
I'm sure people must realise by now what stats like that mean, doesn't mean I'm a cheater/glitcher/whateverer, it means that EA are stupid
blendiys
+8|6543|Belgium
Strange.What kind of macro are you using? You shoot very quick and without moving your hand !
tomfoster
+12|6145
Hmmm- not using a macro...
How can you tell if I'm moving my hand or not? LOL!
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6148|Scotland!

blendiys wrote:

Strange.What kind of macro are you using? You shoot very quick and without moving your hand !
people can click without flailing their hands all over their mousepads. it's all in the wrist
DankKUSH
Banned
+17|5576|FLORIDA
Music was terrible, were you head bangin while shooting that pistol? lol
tomfoster
+12|6145
Maybe i was DankKUSH- maybe I was.....
Yeah Jamesey- I'm not really sure why someone needs to smash the mouse off the desk to click it- it's a simple enough action
DankKUSH
Banned
+17|5576|FLORIDA
LOL It is very easy to empty a pistol clip quickly. You just have to have fast fingers lol
tomfoster
+12|6145
Clicking the mouse is the easy part. You need to actually aim and control recoil which is the main problem.
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6667|The Netherlands
lol , dont believe i've ever seen a pistol vid. some nice pistol kills though .. however the ppl you're playing against wherent like waib players XD next one is a mp5 vid rite +1

Last edited by ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE (2009-02-12 16:17:15)

tomfoster
+12|6145
I think an MP7 video would be better
Acme1234
+62|6125|Melbourne, Australia
Nice. My first video I made was a pistol frag vid as well. See here - http://www.gametrailers.com/player/user … 92386.html

And nothing wrong with "Ride The Lightning", great track for a frag vid.

Pistol is underrated in BF2, so many times I've owned hard in some situations with the pistol.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6148|Scotland!

Acme1234 wrote:

Pistol is underrated in BF2, so many times I've owned hard in some situations with the pistol.
pistol is shit in bf2
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5700|SQUID
what do you expect its not a deagle
tomfoster
+12|6145
True but a headshot should kill
']['error.V2
Om nom nom nom
+48|5829

tomfoster wrote:

True but a headshot should kill
actually you need to shoot the enemy in the head twice with a pistol before he dies in BF2.
tomfoster
+12|6145
Yes I know- that's why I said it SHOULD kill
I didn't say it DID kill...
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5700|SQUID
its fine they way it is its not meant to be a main weapon if they wanted they would have used the golden deagle
aLi3nZ
+138|6522|New Zealand

ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE wrote:

lhowever the ppl you're playing against wherent like waib players XD
Sure he makes them look like n00bs but he was using a silenced pistol and some good stealth.

Ninja HS players is my fav way to play. This game and using m4a1 w silencer in CS:S

Pretty good vid, some sweet kills. Music was alright but didn't really match what was going on most of the time + Would be nice if you speed up between kills more if poss, don't like watching downtime/no killing.

tomfoster wrote:

2 Videos in 2 days (including all filming, editing, rendering, uploading...)- That has to be some kind of record
lolz I have done that for both BF2 and COD 5 Videos

http://www.youtube.com/user/aLi3nZw00t

Last edited by aLi3nZ (2009-02-16 09:46:40)

tomfoster
+12|6145
Lol- thanks! There was a clip in the middle that had no kills in it so I split it in Vegas ready to cut it but then forgot. Only noticed after rendering and thought for one 15 second clip it wouldnt make much difference
HellMilky
( =^_^= )
+23|5959|Holland

tomfoster wrote:

Does anyone else have lag with HD youtube vids? I don't know how to fix it and was wondering if anyone had any tips? It plays fine on my computer so it isn't my processor or whatever. It's not my internet either because it is ridiculously fast - have got speeds of 85 Mbps+ on speedtest.net. I've tried internet explorer and firefox- it's the same in both Any ideas?
Oh and about the music- just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's bad. The album "Ride the Lightning" has sold over 5 million copies in just the US (Wikipedia ftw) so it can't be that bad.
Nice vid, too bad its choppy here, as I have the same problem as you

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard