blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6615
A survey of Canadian cell phone users found 56 percent of them would rather hold their cell phone than a special person on Valentine's Day.

Last week, Angus Reid Strategies polled 1,000 mobile phone users over the age of 18 across Canada and asked about their attitudes towards the devices and special people in their lives in advance of Feb. 14.

The Virgin Mobile survey found 52 percent saying their phone is with them all day, every day, and if push came to shove, almost 40 percent would rather spend a week without their special partner than be without the phone for a week.

The deepest attachment to phones versus people was found among the 18-34 age bracket, the release said.

"Clearly, people have a deep love affair with their mobile phones, especially younger Canadians," said Nathan Rosenberg, Virgin Mobile's chief marketing officer.

By gender, 53 percent of men said they hold their phones more often than their significant other's hand, while 40 percent of women responded the same way.

source
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6683|Purplicious Wisconsin
That explains why canadianloser is hitting on me, because he screwed up when he fully committed to his cellphone and he wants to have love from a human being now.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6126|Vancouver | Canada
I feel so left out.

I don't have a cell phone.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6615

War Man wrote:

That explains why canadianloser is hitting on me, because he screwed up when he fully committed to his cellphone and he wants to have love from a human being now.
I was just talking to CanadianLoser and ebug tonight or like 4 hours ago lol or 2 hours ago they had to go to sleep
War Man

blademaster wrote:

War Man wrote:

I was just talking to CanadianLoser and ebug tonight or like 4 hours ago lol or 2 hours ago they had to go to sleep
I know canadianloser had to go to sleep. He told me himself, after having a love chat with Warhammer.
TheDonkey
Eat my bearrrrrrrrrrr, Tonighttt
+163|5687|Vancouver, BC, Canada
I have no one special to hold on Valentines day.

So for me, it's an option between having a phone and having nothing.

I'll stick with my phone.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6813|Reykjavík, Iceland.

War Man wrote:

No it's because he's horny and he needs sexual relief.
War Man

Sydney wrote:

War Man wrote:

No it's because he's horny and he needs sexual relief.
That too
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6660|Devon, England
That's kinda... Sad.

I know I'd choose my girl over my phone for a week without a seconds thought.

And I rely on my phone a lot, by the way.
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6242
Uh... I would use my gfs phone? Problem solved
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England
Hmm....yeah....I probably would too, maybe I'm just saying that because well life has been pretty empty on that front for.....awhile now and you get used to it afterwards, THATS RIGHT YOU FUCKING BITCHES
bennisboy
+829|6616|Poundland

Mekstizzle wrote:

Hmm....yeah....I probably would too, maybe I'm just saying that because well life has been pretty empty on that front for.....awhile now and you get used to it afterwards, THATS RIGHT YOU FUCKING BITCHES
Maybe if you didnt act so emo girls would like you...
wait no thaths crazy talk...
girls would never like you!
Mekstizzle
WALKER
True, they don't. Women, like your mum for example, they have different opinions

oooooooh brap brap

*walks away in shame*
cospengle
+140|6457|Armidale, NSW, Australia
When's Valentines?
bennisboy
+829|6616|Poundland

Mekstizzle wrote:

True, they don't. Women, like your mum for example, they have different opinions

oooooooh brap brap

*walks away in shame*
I have no idea what that even meant... dick'ed!
Mekstizzle
WALKER
I was pointing out the difference between girls, like those bitches, and women, like your mum
bennisboy
+829|6616|Poundland

Mekstizzle wrote:

I was pointing out the difference between girls, like those bitches, and women, like your mum
You take that back! How do you refer to my mum politely! Only I'm allowed to do that!

Or wait, are you saying my mum likes you? Come on Mek, get your shit together boy! How am I meant to know wat your going on about!
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
ffs mek grow a pair
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5758|Catherine Black
Mek you're such an emo it's unbareable.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6610|Your moms bedroom
well, Valentines day has got to be the stupidest holiday in the books, unless your single or casual dating of course, than you can use it for sexy time
Mekstizzle
WALKER
lol, ok seriously. I'm only 50% serious when I'm ranting about shit like that, I really don't give a damn. I know what I'm doing, s'all cool m8, don't watch dat

You guys take the emo thing too seriously, my userbar, I got it off IG. IG OF ALL PEOPLE. That's what made it so funny, that's why it's combined with the "annoying banner owner" userbar. I ain't really an emo, but maybe I do get pissed off at certain shit from time to time, that just makes me a dick head like wasteboy overthere said

You guys are all just following surgeons anyway, he was the one that started the "ffs mek stop being an emo faggot homo" and y'all just followed him
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6459|Gogledd Cymru

Bitches always be copying me.

Seriously, the avatars, the userbars for member of the year, etc.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
i don't be copyin anyone
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6702|St. Andrews / Oslo

Mekstizzle wrote:

lol, ok seriously. I'm only 50% serious when I'm ranting about shit like that, I really don't give a damn. I know what I'm doing, s'all cool m8, don't watch dat

You guys take the emo thing too seriously, my userbar, I got it off IG. IG OF ALL PEOPLE. That's what made it so funny, that's why it's combined with the "annoying banner owner" userbar. I ain't really an emo, but maybe I do get pissed off at certain shit from time to time, that just makes me a dick head like wasteboy overthere said

You guys are all just following surgeons anyway, he was the one that started the "ffs mek stop being an emo faggot homo" and y'all just followed him
oh ffs mek stop being an emo faggot homo.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard