I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6243

G.Cronin wrote:

**LiLp-DeFiNeD wrote:

overall, it's pretty much random.
It must also be down to luck as i get the TK most of the time

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

the vehicle with the most HP.
In most cases both jets have full HP, i fly with clan mates alot! So again, it must be completely random. There has to be some logic behind it though
Its pretty much how dies last,so...the one with the most HP.
thepilot91
+64|6207|Åland!
i belive it has to do with damage caused by speed and mass so...a j10 rams a blackhawk....he get the kills because he is going faster compared to how fast and heavy the BH is...but if a BH ram a friendly f35b standing still its the blackhawk who gets the tk because it can even ram the f35 and survive...ive experienced this alot of times so my theory is quite solid i'd say...
Metal-Eater-GR
+490|6243
The bf2 engine isnt that complicated,pilot.As snake quoted,it can only detect that 2 jets collided and nothing else.Its not capable of measuring weight and speed.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6471|so randum

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

The bf2 engine isnt that complicated,pilot.As snake quoted,it can only detect that 2 jets collided and nothing else.Its not capable of measuring weight and speed.
It has to be, otherwise it wouldn't know how much damage something does (ie Hummer/LAV25) if it nudges the player.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
DaMaster
+7|5796|USA, WV
I believe its first HP, after that speed, then its luck.
thepilot91
+64|6207|Åland!

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

no but i mean its clarely so that the faster you go the more damage you do/take....so obviously if you bring more damage than you take you undoutebly get the tk...mkay?
Metal-Eater-GR
+490|6243
Yes but at the end of the day MY theory wins
It all comes down to who has the most hp left.
[Fin]Dami3n
something else
+53|6192|Finland

Mint Sauce wrote:

I always thought it was who was going faster.. Like if a jet flies into a chopper, the jet pilot gets the kill every time..
Yeah, i am counting on the speed too... If you rotate really 1337'ly you might get the "kill"...
cheify0
+2|6199|Philippines
i have to say its random...
DankKUSH
Banned
+17|5531|FLORIDA
I thought it was whoever was going faster. Thats just always how it seems when I get into a collision with a teammate
Vub
The Power of Two
+188|6465|Sydney, Australia
So you just so happened to come across this thread and comment? I'm just wondering why you'd search for it.
TheDonkey
Eat my bearrrrrrrrrrr, Tonighttt
+163|5688|Vancouver, BC, Canada
lol@ my old posts.

Sorta makes me want my old name/account back.

Any chance I could get my old acct deleted and this one renamed to **LiLp-DeFiNeD ?
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6119|'straya

TheDonkey wrote:

lol@ my old posts.

Any chance I could get my old acct deleted and this one renamed to **LiLp-DeFiNeD ?
Not the place to be asking tbh.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6293|Orrstrayleea

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

TheDonkey wrote:

lol@ my old posts.

Not the place to be asking tbh.
Not the place to be telling tbh.
Oisín | Irishpride
Banned
+118|5565|Dublin, Ireland
I think its related to velocity.

I'm not 100% though.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6352|the land of bourbon
its the f-15's fault for tailing the enemy.  dont dogfight with a bomber nubcakes
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
cospengle
+140|6457|Armidale, NSW, Australia
Hey, I remember this thread.

steelie34 wrote:

its the f-15's fault for tailing the enemy.  dont dogfight with a bomber nubcakes
Word.
Oisín | Irishpride
Banned
+118|5565|Dublin, Ireland

cospengle wrote:

Hey, I remember this thread.

steelie34 wrote:

Word.
Negative!

SU-34 and Chinese SU can almost every time match their opponents (Chinese SU vs F18 = SU win, Chinese SU vs F15 = SU win)

You just need to know how to fly them to your advantage.
P_Diaz
+6|5532|USA

**LiLp-DeFiNeD wrote:

I think it's that who deals the most damage to the other.

So basically, it's completely random
I agree, this makes the most sense to me.
jdno_7
+10|6193

JakAttaK wrote:

The person with the lower rank gets the TK.
this is the correct answer. Because the game understands that, a lower rank would be more noob and  be the one doing the TK'ing

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard