belikeron
+-1|6674
Ive played it on 64 or 32 what ever the biggest is a couple times. If you have a noob pilot who takes the bomber and tries to bomb you you are alright, and he is more of an annoyance then a threat.

If you have a team in the bomber......your fucked.
-CARNIFEX-[LOC]
Da Blooze
+111|6694

HellHead wrote:

As I said earlier somewhere : Too many planes. Instead of,  just normal attack choppers would have been much better and would bring more balance and fairness to this map.
( Or a Blackhawk with unguided missiles...*dream* )
Yeah I thought it was a big letdown that they advertise the new, quick Eurochopper and its on one stinking map...I wish that the 2-chopper-a-side of Smokescreen was how it was on Taraba Quarry as well.  Armor vs. chopper is a lot more dramatic; there's always that chance you'll get creamed by a tank round in the chopper, and I'd rather die in a tank via TV-missle than to some bombs from a jet I never even saw.

16 player sounds like its where its at.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/12516/Bitch%20Hunter%20Sig.jpg
l=l-Oneill-l=l
+27|6878|Dundas, ONT, Canada

{USI}_Zombie wrote:

I find the 32 player version a heaven for the plane guys, and if there are no pilots on your side, it is absolutely pointless to play.  Who cares if there are 20 armors if everytime you get within 20 feet of one a jet is on you?  I take it the 16 version has no jets, so it seems it could be fun, but the 32 version isn't fun for anyone but the pilots
Guess you shold know
CC-Marley
+407|6869

KtotheIMMY wrote:

Now if only I were comfortable in armor.... sighs
Practice makes perfect. Kimmy you sure do like Karkand. Perfect map to rack up armor kills. It's fun!
KtotheIMMY
+513|6804

CC-Marley wrote:

KtotheIMMY wrote:

Now if only I were comfortable in armor.... sighs
Practice makes perfect. Kimmy you sure do like Karkand. Perfect map to rack up armor kills. It's fun!
someday I'll give it another try

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard