OneShot1Ki||
+1|5616
I play everynight starting at around 10-11pm pst, at Dead Meat, or fullcontactwar(s). Come show me how terrible I am.
H3RB4L ABU53
+45|5878|123 | 456 | 789 | Δ
If you are the same 1 shot kill I have played a few times, then you are shit even I have killed you countless times lol
H3RB4L ABU53
+45|5878|123 | 456 | 789 | Δ
I do agree that a good sniper is more effective at killing up close than a medic, because obviously you only need 1 shot to kill and a lot of good snipers that I have seen do get the kill most of the time, but I think medics are more consistent at close to medium range especially if they are surrounded by health bags, and a sniper cant really do anything if he misses and has no cover.
I play sniper because I think it's more fun but everyone likes different things, I just think there are too many people playing as medic and I like the learning curve of the sniper rifle more
Miniman7474
Banned.
+30|6209|Daqing Oilfields?

OneShot1Ki|| wrote:

I play everynight starting at around 10-11pm pst, at Dead Meat, or fullcontactwar(s). Come show me how terrible I am.
You're an idiot, I remember you now. You called me a hacker I believe and I'm not even kidding.

Dead Meat banned me. I went 105-0 in an F35 then raped Dalian and whatnot for a week and eventually did the rcon logout shit before the round started so they banned me for hacking when they saw the "#CaRe |GeT.On.mY.L3v3L| Has given up administrator rights". I didn't even spam it either, did it once since theres 45 seconds or whatever between rounds. They don't have a site I know of and I can't find them on Xfire so it looks like I'm outta luck and can't play on there server...I rarely play vehicles anymore anyways, it got old getting tked/ftked and kicked over them.

But hey, Xfire me sometime. At times, it can be entertaining to make people rage quit.

Last edited by Miniman7474 (2009-02-10 16:10:17)

OneShot1Ki||
+1|5616
Nope, I never call anyone a hacker. Look, this game is awesome, I love going against good players, but Im probably not as hardcore as some here. I play to have fun, if you think Im shit, come show me what a noob I am. I never cry nor do I get mad, no matter who is owning me, Im not that kinda player, I play to have fun.  And I dont know any of you, I would recognize you cause I have been on the same 2 servers since I started playing.
Miniman7474
Banned.
You play this game for fun...what do you think everyone else plays for? Pain and sorrow?

I love this cycle-come in with a cocky attitude, get told otherwise, and then say you're not hardcore...what?
OneShot1Ki||
+1|5616
I hear some people playing, they sound like they are going through some pain and sorrow with how mad they sound, lol.
Im not hardcore, as in it dosent ruin my day when I get owned, like im sure some here do, lol.
Show up or shut up basicially.
(I wasnt trying to be cocky. I was just describing how I try to play as a sniper.)
DankKUSH
Banned
+17|5571|FLORIDA
HEY EVERYONE. I think if someone wants to play as a sniper, let them. I like being sniper. Just get your squad/buddies and go win that round
OneShot1Ki||
+1|5616

Miniman7474 wrote:

OneShot1Ki|| wrote:

Dead Meat banned me.  They don't have a site I know of and I can't find them on Xfire so it looks like I'm outta luck and can't play on there server...
warhaus.com
Plead your case, if its true, and you will get unbanned, admins there are very cool.

Last edited by OneShot1Ki|| (2009-02-10 17:27:06)

Miniman7474
Banned.

OneShot1Ki|| wrote:

Miniman7474 wrote:

OneShot1Ki|| wrote:

Dead Meat banned me.  They don't have a site I know of and I can't find them on Xfire so it looks like I'm outta luck and can't play on there server...
warhaus.com
Plead your case, if its true, and you will get unbanned, admins there are very cool.
Thanks.

Funny thing is they banned a friend of mine for black PBSS even though it returned the error # of SLI+certain drivers shiz. It was obvious he was legit and it wasn't his fault, yet they kept his ban. Butthurt much rofl.

I'll give it a shot:

http://www.warhaus.com/phpBB3/viewtopic … amp;t=2946
baronblagg
+2|6205|falmouth

OneShot1Ki|| wrote:

I hear some people playing, they sound like they are going through some pain and sorrow with how mad they sound, lol.
Im not hardcore, as in it dosent ruin my day when I get owned, like im sure some here do, lol.
(I wasnt trying to be cocky. I was just describing how I try to play as a sniper.)
if your the same 1shot1kill that plays armed forces eu YOUR FKN SHITE AT THAT TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ROFLMAO
hintakaari
+113|5949
i hope 1.5 patch removes all the other kits except medic, and all the other weapons except G36

fuck you snipers! learn to play with some real kit or dont play at all!

wut?
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5695|SQUID
I fire bullets and they kill people.
Barrakuda777
+86|6747|Somewhere near a shrub or rock
/close thread?
OneShot1Ki||
+1|5616
Nope, dont play AF EU, but if you wanna come see me, I told where I play.
I have no problem giving credit where credit is due, and if anyone here showed up tonight, Im a bit dissappointed.
Couple privates (there seemed to be a lot of privates tonight ) got banned for aimbotting I guess. Cant remember the names now. Dont know if that was any of you leet snipers, but I killed both of them anyway 1-0 before they got kicked, so....

Miniman7474, guess no admin got to you tonight. Maybe some other time though, like I said, every night.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5709
I like to teabag dead snipers/take their claymores and use them against other snipers.
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6336|England

12/f/taiwan wrote:

I like to teabag dead snipers/take their claymores and use them against other snipers.
I do the same with medics that I kill, but I throw health down if I need it, and mockingly try and revive them with their own paddles
I do the thing with snipers though ^^ 4 clays are better than 2 lolololo

EDIT- Spelling

Last edited by JakAttaK (2009-02-11 02:44:45)

Miniman7474
Banned.

baronblagg wrote:

OneShot1Ki|| wrote:

if your the same 1shot1kill that plays armed forces eu YOUR FKN SHITE AT THAT TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ROFLMAO
Says the guy with a .6 kdr.
JoshP
Banned
+176|5699|Notts, UK

OneShot1Ki|| wrote:

lolfullcontactwar they're the fakearmyfags who play vanilla like PR, rite?
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6297|eng

baronblagg wrote:

OneShot1Ki|| wrote:

ROFLMAO
K/D Ratio    0.6145

SPM                0.7737

#rekt
oxo
+3|5571|Texas

SineNomine wrote:

my experience: snipers never win!!! in that moment a team starts sniping with more than the half of its members it defenitely loses. flag are capped by fast strike-teams, not by whiny little sniper-pussies
LOL snipers never win ey ? i was last one alive and my team was capped out and i was playing as a sniper  i capped the flags and fought my way to win the game .... didnt die once lol
OneShot1Ki||
+1|5616
Idk josh, go to there server and find out. Hopefully I will be on when you do. OneShot1Ki|| the only name I use. Whats your in game name so I know when I kill you.
All this hostility towards me, all I did is stick up for my way of playing, and everyone takes it personal. Grow some thicker skin people, or just come show me how shitty I am, its easy to type, not as easy to prove eh.
Nothing brings a bigger smile to my face (except for maybe hearing some one cry after dying from my claymores all round) then when I stand up, expecting, no, knowing Im about to hs some sniper, only to be hs myself instead. Its great. Happened last night, I gave the guy props, and looked for him when I spawned, thats how I play. I love sniping compition, so stop telling me how shitty I am, just show up and prove how shitty I am. I will be the first to come back here and admit how I got owned, and laugh about it.
Hey Mini, guess your request aint going so well. Didnt know you were friends with demos, I woulda told you not to bother, lol.
Try to come to fullcontactwar if you want, or if you play a server in the US I will be happy to give it a shot.
JoshP
Banned
+176|5699|Notts, UK

OneShot1Ki|| wrote:

Idk josh, go to there server and find out. Hopefully I will be on when you do. OneShot1Ki|| the only name I use. Whats your in game name so I know when I kill you.
All this hostility towards me, all I did is stick up for my way of playing, and everyone takes it personal. Grow some thicker skin people, or just come show me how shitty I am, its easy to type, not as easy to prove eh.
Nothing brings a bigger smile to my face (except for maybe hearing some one cry after dying from my claymores all round) then when I stand up, expecting, no, knowing Im about to hs some sniper, only to be hs myself instead. Its great. Happened last night, I gave the guy props, and looked for him when I spawned, thats how I play. I love sniping compition, so stop telling me how shitty I am, just show up and prove how shitty I am. I will be the first to come back here and admit how I got owned, and laugh about it.
Hey Mini, guess your request aint going so well. Didnt know you were friends with demos, I woulda told you not to bother, lol.
Try to come to fullcontactwar if you want, or if you play a server in the US I will be happy to give it a shot.
i won't come kill you, i'll CTD you, it's funnier, and you'll cry moar

kbai
Oisín | Irishpride
Banned
+118|5605|Dublin, Ireland
Close this fail thread, regarding a fail kit.
robcr9
+111|5991
Close this fail kit, regarding a fail thread.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard