max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6583|NYC / Hamburg

Freezer7Pro wrote:

That's what you have laptops for.
Indeed
Play on one PC, chat/VoIP on the laptop, watch a movie on the HTPC. Multitasking ftw
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6288

Tehremos wrote:

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

www.playxpert.com ?
yea i mentioned that somewhere up there, does their one work faster then xfire's and is it less glitchy

edit: I'm gonna DL it and see for myself
downloaded it too.

Very complicated, I prefer xfire tbh.
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6423|Somersetshire

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

Tehremos wrote:

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

www.playxpert.com ?
yea i mentioned that somewhere up there, does their one work faster then xfire's and is it less glitchy

edit: I'm gonna DL it and see for myself
downloaded it too.

Very complicated, I prefer xfire tbh.
complicated to start with, but as soon as you've got it running I find it easy to use
it's much faster then xfire, and doesn't seem anyway as near glitchy

it can also control winamp, maybe WMP
for now I shall be using playxpert, I wonder if it's got a show FPS thing
iNfinity.
+12|5659|Norway
Its fuck'd up here, When i close the bowreser i get alittle i still get a little window. But i cant close it
P_Diaz
+6|5577|USA

.Sup wrote:

So campers can browse the Internet when they wait for their victim. Just great lol
lol it seems the xfire staff was thinking about campers when they came up with this new update.
Bradt3hleader
Care [ ] - Don't care [x]
+121|5952
It's been out quite a while and people often use it on COD4 zombie to play music and they'll keep their mic botton on so people can hear, it's fun

I've been using it for about 1 month now, so this isn't new.
Brasso
+1,549|6646

too bad it doesn't work for me.

thank god for Steam.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
robcr9
+111|5997
lol the latest update is fucked, when im playing cod4, i press scroll lock and X and the brightness of my game makes it default, which is shit.
JoshP
Banned
+176|5705|Notts, UK

robcr9 wrote:

lol the latest update is fucked, when im playing cod4, i press scroll lock and X and the brightness of my game makes it default, which is shit.
type /aimbot 0 in console to fix

infact wanna do some cod aimbotting again it's kinda lol
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5804|Catherine Black

JoshP wrote:

robcr9 wrote:

type /aimbot 0 in console to fix

infact wanna do some cod aimbotting again it's kinda lol
wat

you guys aimbot?
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard