.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6860|Marathon, Florida Keys
After 2 years why hasnt this been stickied yet? And all pro-sniper posts removed and the thread locked?
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Silent-BuIIeT
extremly hairy wookie
+17|5742|Behind your chair... :)

Mint Sauce wrote:

Silent-BuIIeT wrote:

Anybody who think that a Sniper is useless.... just join my or any other Wookie squad
Snipers do nothing that a medic can't already do.
Look, for a clan match / PRO clan match, its best that everybody is Medics (even tho on some maps and with a special strategy a very decent Sniper can be very much needed). But that Snipers do nothing that a Medic cant already do is the most stupid thing i ever heard....

Snipers are much better killers, can a Medic safely & quickly take out enemies from any distance so the rest of the team can take the flag with utmost ease for example? (and i wont even speak about what a gaymore can do) I doubt that you have EVER played with or against a skilled CQC SVD sniper.... 1 skilled Sniper vs 1 skilled Medic and the Medic will always die sorry to say, at least its like that for me..... The problem is when Medics gather up, when its more than 1 Medic, 2 vs 2 or 5 vs 5 or 10 vs 10... Medics will always be the best....

The only reason why its because of the overpowering ability to be on GodMode / Terminator / Undestructable (REVIVING / HEALING).... Its no use of being the ultimate Killer (Sniper) when you face a Medic who plays with other Medics, you can keep headshotting each and everyone over and over from even 1000 meters, they will keep reviving and keep coming at you until they paddle you to death..... 

But 1 vs 1.... we know who is the better killer and the best Infantry killer in the game from any distance. All a Medic can do in that situation is bunnyhop and heal himself in hope that the Sniper is sucky enough to miss so the Medic can get close and Spray n Pray with his precious high rate of fire AK47... 1 vs 1 i believe even a Noob Tuber has a better chanse or Anti Tank or Engineer from Close Range. And actually against one medic, ALL classes are better Killers 1vs1, besides Spec-Ops and maybe / arguably Support and Engineer/AntiTank (depending on range).

But then again, this is not a 1vs1 game... its a Team Game, where ofcourse GodMode / Life Infinity prevails (Medics).

Last edited by Silent-BuIIeT (2009-02-07 16:07:18)

Miniman7474
Banned.
+30|6249|Daqing Oilfields?
rofl....

For any type of inf scrim spawning anything but medic is retarded. I've seen people do it and they ended up regretting it or stealing an enemy kit. You're right there.

Thing is, I have and I'm sure Mint has played with good CQC snipers. And not just good ones, the best in the game-no offense to you guys, but snipers that would rock the shit out of any Wook. You guys play in pubs where the medics are usually retarded and if they are skilled players, they're not trying their hardest by any means. It's not just bunny hopping like you guys are used to, the medics actually know what they're doing and with macros that will boggle your mind.

I've seen Wooks in pubs for years now. You guys are good, but even your best CQC guys aren't very difficult to knife...it makes me wish I screened half the shit that happens to me rofl. The only reason medics in vanilla have a disadvantage is the massive deviation with the guns...longer range firing is spray and pray, 90% luck 10% aim.

I've seen all of these CQC sniper vids and although the snipers in them have great aim and timing, they're playing in pubs against people that either bought the game yesterday or have no idea what they're doing. I've never in any of the videos I've watched since the game came out a single enemy medic doing anything but bunny hopping...

I guess at the end of the day, there will still be people that spawn sniper, spam clays, and sit doing nothing while the rest of us shock paddle them
Silent-BuIIeT
extremly hairy wookie
You are right that today its mostly public for Wookies... but you are making it look like we never had a skrim / clan fight, we DID play against some of the best BF2 clans and you know we DO can play other kits... 

Congrats that you knifed some Wookie aswell... sure its funny to do it, but a kill is a kill and the Knife / Paddles are still the most powerfull weapons in the game (one hit one kill) from that range....  but next time try do it when that Wookie is not busy shooting at the rest of your squad or at least try do it from infront in that scenario and i dont recall you doing it against me?

I had many guys knife me aswell from behind in Public servers with no UAV and me being just to busy fighting the 3 bunnyhopping medics infront of me.... but thats exactly the same Guys that i donated purple hearts to

And yea sure its hard to find very decently skilled Medics in Pubs to play against.... just as it is to find such skilled Snipers aswell. There are still a couple of very good / pro Medics still out there... hm.. one of them i know pretty well, you know who clean.sweap is? Is His medic skill enough for you? Lets just say that i do very good against him when he is Medic 1 on 1 all the time, is that enough for you..? Because i have played against some of the best medics and Clean.Sweap is not only one of the best snipers i play/played against but one of the best Medics i faced aswell.

Last edited by Silent-BuIIeT (2009-02-07 21:57:56)

Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6337|eng

Silent-BuIIeT wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

Silent-BuIIeT wrote:

Anybody who think that a Sniper is useless.... just join my or any other Wookie squad
Look, for a clan match / PRO clan match, its best that everybody is Medics (even tho on some maps and with a special strategy a very decent Sniper can be very much needed). But that Snipers do nothing that a Medic cant already do is the most stupid thing i ever heard....

Snipers are much better killers, can a Medic safely & quickly take out enemies from any distance so the rest of the team can take the flag with utmost ease for example? (and i wont even speak about what a gaymore can do) I doubt that you have EVER played with or against a skilled CQC SVD sniper.... 1 skilled Sniper vs 1 skilled Medic and the Medic will always die sorry to say, at least its like that for me..... The problem is when Medics gather up, when its more than 1 Medic, 2 vs 2 or 5 vs 5 or 10 vs 10... Medics will always be the best....

The only reason why its because of the overpowering ability to be on GodMode / Terminator / Undestructable (REVIVING / HEALING).... Its no use of being the ultimate Killer (Sniper) when you face a Medic who plays with other Medics, you can keep headshotting each and everyone over and over from even 1000 meters, they will keep reviving and keep coming at you until they paddle you to death..... 

But 1 vs 1.... we know who is the better killer and the best Infantry killer in the game from any distance. All a Medic can do in that situation is bunnyhop and heal himself in hope that the Sniper is sucky enough to miss so the Medic can get close and Spray n Pray with his precious high rate of fire AK47... 1 vs 1 i believe even a Noob Tuber has a better chanse or Anti Tank or Engineer from Close Range. And actually against one medic, ALL classes are better Killers 1vs1, besides Spec-Ops and maybe / arguably Support and Engineer/AntiTank (depending on range).

But then again, this is not a 1vs1 game... its a Team Game, where ofcourse GodMode / Life Infinity prevails (Medics).
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You've quite obviously never played against a very good medic. At close range, you wouldn't stand a chance, and any medic that gets killed by a sniper at CQC doesn't deserve to be playing the game.

And don't talk about Clean.Sweap being a good medic either. I'm talking about a "skilled" sniper going up against someone like Campez or Elusive, have fun with that.

Oh and btw I have played with and against 2 very good snipers (Re|$urr3ctioN and InsanE-SnipeR*[uk]*) and I didn't have difficulty with either of them.
#rekt
twoblacklines
all grown up now (its boring)
+49|6257
Is it then ironic that i managed to kill you in karkand (i was sniper, you was medic), from about 10 feet away, with an m24 then ?
13/f/taiwan
+940|5749
Medic Kit>Assault>All.

End of.
JoshP
Banned
+176|5739|Notts, UK

twoblacklines wrote:

Is it then ironic that i managed to kill you in karkand (i was sniper, you was medic), from about 10 feet away, with an m24 then ?
enjoy flying ur f22 raptor on wake lulz
Silent-BuIIeT
extremly hairy wookie
Mint Sauce... clean.sweap (resurrection) is a VEEEEEEEERY rusty sniper nowadays (his sniping skill is more of average nowadays) and you actually thought "Insane-Sniper" is that good? LMFAO... This makes sense now, you obviously dont know what you are talking about because you have not played against and dont know what a Pro Skilled CQC Sniper looks like nowadays..... Try somebody like Barrakuda with the SVD in the hands or Kapastus or And.Mor04 or Redman or even me ... or maybe thats to evil, ok then M24/L96.... i dare you... from any range... can just say sorry to you in advance because you will be obviously feeling like you wont be diserving to play this game (trust me), so get ready to pack your bags.

I really mean it, it would be fun to have a game with you.... im just saying if you really want to see how good a Sniper can be, im more than willing to show you some candidates and i can probably do the job aswell, just add me on Xfire, cheers!

But damn you Kooda for leaving! We was gona have that Sniper vs Medic match remember? I have been waiting so long to shut these medics mouths once and for all
HaawwK
+31|6036|Bolton

Silent-BuIIeT wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

Silent-BuIIeT wrote:

id just pop u with my pistol from further than you can even see
Silent-BuIIeT
extremly hairy wookie

HaawwK wrote:

id just pop u with my pistol from further than you can even see
Feels like im arguing against a whole army of Medics

Last edited by Silent-BuIIeT (2009-02-08 10:09:45)

twoblacklines
all grown up now (its boring)
+49|6257

Silent-BuIIeT wrote:

Mint Sauce... clean.sweap (resurrection) is a VEEEEEEEERY rusty sniper nowadays (his sniping skill is more of average nowadays) and you actually thought "Insane-Sniper" is that good? LMFAO... This makes sense now, you obviously dont know what you are talking about because you have not played against and dont know what a Pro Skilled CQC Sniper looks like nowadays..... Try somebody like Barrakuda with the SVD in the hands or Kapastus or And.Mor04 or Redman or even me ... or maybe thats to evil, ok then M24/L96.... i dare you... from any range... can just say sorry to you in advance because you will be obviously feeling like you wont be diserving to play this game (trust me), so get ready to pack your bags.

I really mean it, it would be fun to have a game with you.... im just saying if you really want to see how good a Sniper can be, im more than willing to show you some candidates and i can probably do the job aswell, just add me on Xfire, cheers!

But damn you Kooda for leaving! We was gona have that Sniper vs Medic match remember? I have been waiting so long to shut these medics mouths once and for all
but your only average
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6337|eng

Silent-BuIIeT wrote:

Lol i've played against And.mor04, brilliant sniper he is

And I would love to go Medic vs Sniper against you, shut your cocky ass up.
#rekt
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6416|California
spawn at
Silent-BuIIeT
extremly hairy wookie

Mint Sauce wrote:

Lol i've played against And.mor04, brilliant sniper he is
He actually stopped playing BF2... (he is into COD4 now) so we can forget that.

If you want to try out the best CQC snipers today, here is your list:

Barrakuda777 (he will be back)
Kapastus
=EAF= Embed01
Wookie Redman
Wookie Hintakaari
Wookie Sarciss (a bit rusty, but he will be back)
Wookie Empty
Ali3nz
=EAF= Harot aka. Hoplite
Xkullx / Clean.Sweap are way to rusty with their COD4 and AFK all the time, but i can replace them! lol

All i know is, Barrakuda is the best CQC sniper i played against and i have played against them all... mainly because he is the best SVD sniper, which is a nightmare, especially if you are a Medic (i dont think he will miss you or your head 10 times and you know what.. those 10 bullets come out almost quicker than your AK47 ). That is the guy you should try out, i promise i will give you all the respect in the world... even if you can somehow nadespamm him to death

And I would love to go Medic vs Sniper against you, shut your cocky ass up.
Cocky? Look who is talking! No but honestly, it would be fun... you seem like not a bad medic (according to your stats), would be fun to try, i like competition. But where are you from? Wouldnt be fair with the already ***ed up BF2 hitreg if you or me have 200+ ping trying to hit each other from 1 m - 50 meters...

Cheers

Last edited by Silent-BuIIeT (2009-02-08 11:28:36)

iMPaCT.uK
+72|6547|UK , Birmingham

Silent-BuIIeT wrote:

Kapastus
=EAF= Embed01
Wookie Redman
Wookie Hintakaari
Wookie Empty
Ali3nz
=EAF= Harot aka. Hoplite
Xkullx / Clean.Sweap are way to rusty with their COD4 and AFK all the time, but i can replace them! lol
who?
iMPaCT.uK
+72|6547|UK , Birmingham

Silent-BuIIeT wrote:

Kapastus
=EAF= Embed01
Wookie Redman
Wookie Hintakaari
Wookie Empty
Ali3nz
=EAF= Harot aka. Hoplite
who?
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6693|can

iMPaCT.uK wrote:

Silent-BuIIeT wrote:

Kapastus
=EAF= Embed01
Wookie Redman
Wookie Hintakaari
Wookie Empty
Ali3nz
=EAF= Harot aka. Hoplite
who?
Profeshunul poob schnipurz olololo
Miniman7474
Banned.
Xfire me sometime, I'll do this shit in a Euro server with 200 ping
Silent-BuIIeT
extremly hairy wookie
Some very mature guys in here, why am i even bothering

Last edited by Silent-BuIIeT (2009-02-08 14:25:55)

H3RB4L ABU53
+45|5918|123 | 456 | 789 | Δ
What public servers do people play on in here so I can play some people
JoshP
Banned
+176|5739|Notts, UK

Silent-BuIIeT wrote:

What do you expect from the internet lulz
Miniman7474
Banned.

JoshP wrote:

Silent-BuIIeT wrote:

What do you expect from the internet lulz
Lawl, wookies...I shoulda known he was gonna rage.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6550|so randum
Yeh so bullet is trying to be respectful, so stop being a bunch of circlejerking arrogant cunts.

Fucks sake, bunch of fucking kids
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6337|eng
Ted, seriously, welcome to bf2. If you dont like it, dont drop by, simple. And Bullet, ive played against all of them apart from ali3nz, and none of them were impressive to me.
#rekt

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard