War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6720|Purplicious Wisconsin

Ryan wrote:

Reminds me of that shitty Combat Arms game.
It ain't combat arms

Finray wrote:

Well, this is shit.

Graphics are amazingly bad, reg is aweful, voices are laughable, gameplay is repetative, you have to PAY REAL LIFE MONEYS for guns, otherwise you have the choice of.. the MP5. Maybe another gun, but I couldn't navigate the stupid interface well enough to locate any other ones. You have to click play by opening the game, which will redirect your browser to the Op7 page, and then hit a button on there. Lets face it, that'll get annoying
Did you forget to click on the gold thing when getting your gun? It always brings to the ncash when buying stuff, so you always have to click the gold thing. I do find it annoying that I have to go to the website to get into the game. Oh and: IT'S A FRICKEN FREE GAME, OF COURSE THE GRAPHICS ARE SHIT.

Edit: Here are your screenshots Naturn http://www.xfire.com/screenshots/thewarman/

Last edited by War Man (2009-02-07 11:27:54)

The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
+182|6201|Schofield Barracks
http://www.xfire.com/screenshots/maguire93/
i took a couple im gonna take more. i still cant figure out how to get camo on my gun.
firebolt5
+114|6162

War Man wrote:

Did you forget to click on the gold thing when getting your gun? It always brings to the ncash when buying stuff, so you always have to click the gold thing.
Yeah, before the recent patch, the tab for gold was always default and you didn't have to switch from the ncash tab to the gold tab.  Now it's always on the ncash tab, which is annoying.

War Man wrote:

I do find it annoying that I have to go to the website to get into the game.
Very true.

MAGUIRE93 wrote:

i took a couple im gonna take more. i still cant figure out how to get camo on my gun.
I just told you how a couple pages back .  You pretty much have to put the camo on each weapon part and buy the whole weapon again.  Like I have the M16 default black.  If I want camo on my stock, I have to buy a whole new stock.  I would have to select the stock, change the camo, and then buy it.  Then I'd replace the camo stock with the default black stock on my M16.  You can't change camo on weapon parts you already own, which sucks.  Although I don't mind since I don't buy camo.
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell

firebolt5 wrote:

War Man wrote:

Did you forget to click on the gold thing when getting your gun? It always brings to the ncash when buying stuff, so you always have to click the gold thing.
Yeah, before the recent patch, the tab for gold was always default and you didn't have to switch from the ncash tab to the gold tab.  Now it's always on the ncash tab, which is annoying.

War Man wrote:

I do find it annoying that I have to go to the website to get into the game.
Very true.

MAGUIRE93 wrote:

I just told you how a couple pages back .  You pretty much have to put the camo on each weapon part and buy the whole weapon again.  Like I have the M16 default black.  If I want camo on my stock, I have to buy a whole new stock.  I would have to select the stock, change the camo, and then buy it.  Then I'd replace the camo stock with the default black stock on my M16.  You can't change camo on weapon parts you already own, which sucks.  Although I don't mind since I don't buy camo.
i got it now. for some reason i thought when you click on the whole gun you can click arrows but there wernt any. now i know i have to go to the specific part.
firebolt5
+114|6162

Stingray24 wrote:

So actually just bring up the website, log in, hit game start, minimize your browser and the game loads.
You can also hit game start and when you see the splash screen, you can close your browser too.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6691|United States of America
Well, I uninstalled it. I like that free games like this an CA are free, but they're just not good enough to warrant a large amount of playtime.
War Man

MAGUIRE93 wrote:

Did you use nCash to get the m14? Or did you level up?
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell

War Man wrote:

MAGUIRE93 wrote:

ncash ftw. but i bought everything to fast and forgot to get the night scope. ive got 500 left and there isnt really anything expect for ironsights to buy.  but why would i do that when ive got a sniper scope and eotech.
once the clan system is up a bf2s clan will be made.

Last edited by MAGUIRE93 (2009-02-07 14:22:08)

War Man

MAGUIRE93 wrote:

War Man wrote:

MAGUIRE93 wrote:

ncash ftw. but i bought everything to fast and forgot to get the night scope. ive got 500 left and there isnt really anything expect for ironsights to buy.  but why would i do that when ive got a sniper scope and eotech.
Trackr clan.
Sidsnot
Banned
+93|5569|Stoke, England

War Man wrote:

[IT'S A FRICKEN FREE GAME, OF COURSE THE GRAPHICS ARE SHIT.
Hey, calm it down man!
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell

War Man wrote:

MAGUIRE93 wrote:

War Man wrote:

Trackr clan.
yea
pirate7474
Oh noes!
+11|6006|USA
This a pretty good game.  It's way better than Soldier front, and better than combat arms.  I like the weapon customization idea...hit reg is pretty good so far.  Graphics are bearable.  I'll join trackr clan when it comes out.  Haven't tried sniping yet, but it should be fun.

So what kind of weapons are the best?  I'm using an M16 and that's pretty good.  I like it, not a lot of recoil and you can kill somebody with a short burst.  It's also pretty precise.  I'm thinking of getting a sniper next.
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell

pirate7474 wrote:

This a pretty good game.  It's way better than Soldier front, and better than combat arms.  I like the weapon customization idea...hit reg is pretty good so far.  Graphics are bearable.  I'll join trackr clan when it comes out.  Haven't tried sniping yet, but it should be fun.

So what kind of weapons are the best?  I'm using an M16 and that's pretty good.  I like it, not a lot of recoil and you can kill somebody with a short burst.  It's also pretty precise.  I'm thinking of getting a sniper next.
snipings crazy fun. ive gone like 38 and 3 with the M14. I had to buy it though. whats your ingame name?

Last edited by MAGUIRE93 (2009-02-07 20:27:17)

War Man

pirate7474 wrote:

Just add the sniper scope to your rifle and you got a good sniper, don't buy an actual sniper(unless it is an m14).
Longbow
+163|6653|Odessa, Ukraine

War Man wrote:

unless it is an m14
You mean THE ALMIGHTY M14?

Last edited by Longbow (2009-02-08 01:58:31)

Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6452|The Land of Scott Walker
Term fits quite nicely.
War Man

Longbow wrote:

War Man wrote:

unless it is an m14
Damn right. Once I'm level 25, I will get that when I level up.

Stingray24 wrote:

Term fits quite nicely.
It does.
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell

War Man wrote:

Longbow wrote:

War Man wrote:

unless it is an m14
Damn right. Once I'm level 25, I will get that when I level up.

Stingray24 wrote:

Term fits quite nicely.
It does.
good idea. M14 rapes.
My M16 combo with night scope and suppressor is good.

Last edited by MAGUIRE93 (2009-02-08 12:13:57)

pirate7474
Oh noes!
+11|6006|USA
Fun stuff playing with a friend today.  Got some ok kills.

But they really need to add a sell gun parts options in the game.  I just found out about the camo and I want that.  Also I got the tritonal, which is a completely crappy scope.  Instead of having crosshairs, it has this image of a body with a big red circle in the middle of the screen.  But, I guess this is what I get for not previewing the scope beforehand.
firebolt5
+114|6162

pirate7474 wrote:

But they really need to add a sell gun parts options in the game.  I just found out about the camo and I want that.  Also I got the tritonal, which is a completely crappy scope.  Instead of having crosshairs, it has this image of a body with a big red circle in the middle of the screen.  But, I guess this is what I get for not previewing the scope beforehand.
Yeah, always preview the scopes before buying.  The one you're referring to is the Trijicon ACOG, I'm pretty sure it's called a different name in the game though.  I agree though, the scope is bad, the circle is so large.  I think all the sniping scopes for the weapons suck because they seem so inaccurate when looking down the scope, even when holding your breath.
Longbow
+163|6653|Odessa, Ukraine

pirate7474 wrote:

I sniped with ACOG, worked fine for me (medium range). Though it sucks in CQB, so I switched back to EOtech.

https://img25.imageshack.us/img25/1972/2a46d99e9e9deb61df95603ah7.th.png

Thats what I'm using atm.

Last edited by Longbow (2009-02-09 22:50:06)

War Man
I'm using the best sniper scope for the ar15 rifles

In-game pic
https://img12.imageshack.us/img12/8474/200927115839qo4.png
Bradt3hleader
Care [ ] - Don't care [x]
+121|5943
Can somebody explain to me the hitreg? Like I'll shoot somebody and he'll disappear and die 2-3 seconds later. What is that about?   Or I'll hide behind cover and the guy will headshot me when I'm clearly below the wall.
firebolt5
+114|6162

Bradt3hleader wrote:

Can somebody explain to me the hitreg? Like I'll shoot somebody and he'll disappear and die 2-3 seconds later. What is that about?   Or I'll hide behind cover and the guy will headshot me when I'm clearly below the wall.
It's the lag and bad hit reg in the game.  The game is still in open beta so hopefully they'll fix it.  I hope it won't become the norm in the game...
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
ill be on a little later anyone wanna join me?

Last edited by MAGUIRE93 (2009-02-10 12:20:27)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard