CosmoKramer
CC you in October
+131|6588|Medford, WI
i was playing today, and i was in the lead by about 50 pts.  Almost the whole other team was TWG clan members.  I was playing, and they kicked me for teamkilling, even though i was playing a clean game.  After being kicked for one minute, i entered back into the game.  I asked them in the game why i was kicked before, and then it displayed on the top of the screen that they were BANNING me for teamkilling, again not true. 

Get in that clan server and give them their deserved shit, compliments of ArthurVandelay.

appreciate it,
Cosmo
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6642|Colorado
ahhh poor cosmo
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6596|Canada
lol, that sux, but clans will always do that, my advice, dont bother /w clan servers
evillbill
+-1|6704|West Oz
You do have alot of TK's for the number of hours you have played. Maybe that coloured their judgement.
PvtchieF73
+15|6679|Netherlands

evillbill wrote:

You do have alot of TK's for the number of hours you have played. Maybe that coloured their judgement.
duh.. and they are checking online when playing in a server how many tk's  everyone has..

hehe dumb....
lolololool
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6716|The United Center
...and you want to be my latex salesman.
CosmoKramer
CC you in October
+131|6588|Medford, WI
hey im penske material
BobSacamento
+5|6583
Mr. Marbles???
bravo3_1/22
+23|6677
ya join doomsday warriors. just tpe that into name there are 2 servers the 1` tha doesnt play AF maps is awsome the admin are cool and for as long as ive beed theyve neverr banned ne1.
CruZ4dR
Cereal Killer
+145|6626|The View From The Afternoon
https://img47.imageshack.us/img47/1296/utennavn0dw.png

I gave you negative karma
[PHPR]-SpecialOps
+18|6751|Your six is my twelve
I've had similar problems with clanservers, i tend to stay on the EA officials.
FYI: stay away from the =MNC= clan server, they have rules and kick people for breaking there rules, but don't kick their own members when it comes to breaking the rules. 
Full information in the 2 servers to avoid thread.
cAMARO
+1|6489
What was the IP that you were playing in Cuz i know for a fact that there are 2 TWG clans , One's full of whiners, and the other clan will only kick for complete smacktards, and morons.
[PHPR]-SpecialOps
+18|6751|Your six is my twelve
cAMARO, it is most likely the former.
cAMARO
+1|6489
I figured as much, we catch a lot of grief from the former clan, and some of thier antics I can almost assure you that I know who did the banning too, when i seen this post I thought one of my admins screwed up so I checked the logs and we only have 4 perm bans in it , and I know those bans were for the hotel exploit on karkand. thanks for helping clear it up.
.Psycho~*DS*~
Banned
+64|6489
Yes, give me the IP address and I will mess the up for you, and say Cosmo sent his regards.
Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6518|USA bitches!
You need to read my post in the "Worst clans" thread that I left about TWG. All they are are stat padding homos. They kick anyone and everyone that is doing well and call them cheaters. If you try to actually hold a conversation about why they do what they do, they ban you. Bigguns is the biggest hipocrite in existance. I wish they didn't ban my PID so I could get back on there with my G36E and fucking slaughter them, or atleast get some screenies and get their faggot server removed.

oh, you can get all their info at http://twg.m-e-tech.com

Last edited by Jenkinsbball (2006-06-22 06:13:59)

jackdreaper
+5|6494
Same thing happened to me on a BOM karkand only server....

I was commanding, had maybe one teamkill from artillary

I got kicked and BANNED....the only reasoning in the kick message was "excessive team kills" obviously there was another reason but i didn't find out what i did...I hate that i thought i was playing a clean game and got kicked and banned from a server that i enjoyed playing on

I wasn't breaking any rules....i was just commanding (really well by the way) like 7-8 arty kills each time i fired

Banned of Missfits clan ur all wussies....that is my conclusion!!!!

ps. also its important to mention i usually dominate that server, i gues they had enough of me
Thumper
+10|6662
I had the same thing happen to me and found this post

I want this guy BIGGUNS
Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6518|USA bitches!
TWG is still in existance? What is the IP to their server?
']['error
Banned
+630|6614|The Netherlands
aaaah cry me river...booohoo...fag.
i got kicked a 1000 times for no reason.... when the server is filled with 23 of the 32 people i get kicked to "make room for an admin" for example. I cant help that the admins are total noobheads...
Thumper
+10|6662

Jenkinsbball wrote:

TWG is still in existance? What is the IP to their server?

they also have a web site

www.twg.m-e-tech.com
jamesb
Joined BF2s in November 2005
+133|6693|Doncaster, England

destruktion_6143 wrote:

lol, that sux, but clans will always do that, my advice, dont bother /w clan servers
Not all clan servers are the same, please don't bunch us all together.

I have never banned anyone, they usually get the message with a kick.

No one breaks the rules on our server and gets away with it.

If your getting gold, good for you, you've earned it.
cAMARO
+1|6489
I See that The Wizards Guild is still doing there thing, with all there crap, I was in the understanding that their server had been shut down?and all there stats Reset, Dam I wish someone at EA would do something to fix this problem it's giving the other TWG ( Twisted Warriors Group)  a bad name, we get people spamming our vent all the time thinking that we are them and we are not, So if anyone has been spamming our vent please don't do it anymore you are just making yourself look immature.An it's quite annoying too.
Thanks for understanding where I'm coming from.
Wicked97
+5|6495

jamesb wrote:

destruktion_6143 wrote:

Not all clan servers are the same, please don't bunch us all together.

I have never banned anyone, they usually get the message with a kick.

No one breaks the rules on our server and gets away with it.

If your getting gold, good for you, you've earned it.
Exactly how its played on my server also.
comet241
+164|6735|Normal, IL

destruktion_6143 wrote:

some clan servers are run really really well. on our clan server, we have only kicked maybe a handful of people and they truly did deserve it. we will ALWAY ALWAYS warn you before kicking, unless you are cheating or statpadding or glitching. otherwise though, most clan server are run rather poorly, imo, there are a few good ones out there, but you gotta look for them

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard