Acme1234
+62|6106|Melbourne, Australia

Oisín | Irishpride wrote:

However, I feel the people playing it are wannabe army fags, that failed so bad at BF2 (1.41 Vanilla) that they turned to a mod based on well... I'm not quite sure
Lolz, that's what I always thought as well.
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6405|Somersetshire

Acme1234 wrote:

However, I feel the people playing it are wannabe army fags, that failed so bad at BF2 (1.41 Vanilla) that they turned to a mod based on well... I'm not quite sure
lol probably true about the VBF2 aspect but wannabe army men?
anyone with common sense knows that the army (this is biased towards the british army) is nothing like PR.
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6269
Things needed to appreciate the game:
-Patience
-More patience
-VoIP
-Friends/trusted people that have experience on the game
-A good server
-A good read of the manual
-A good 1 or 2 hours to enjoy a game AT LEAST
-A good song playlist for the respawn times
-Beer
-Balls

Thats about it . If you still cant find any fun in this game, move the fuck on. It is not for you
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6575|Columbus, OH
My patience wears thin I can't play PR
Oldirti
+10|6116
Only negative thing I can say about the game is the amount of time required to play a full round, and that's the only way to truly enjoy the game.
Everything else about PR is great, and has been fixed since .8
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6650|pimelteror.de

Tehremos wrote:

Acme1234 wrote:

lol probably true about the VBF2 aspect but wannabe army men?
anyone with common sense knows that the army (this is biased towards the british army) is nothing like PR.
I know a lot of decent vBF2 Players who got bored of the so called skilled Vanillakarkandspammedipacksandpronefast-Gameplay. But if it makes you feel more leet, then dream on...
And actually there are many active or retired Servicemen in the PR Community. Still everybody knows, that it´s a game and you can find more threadstarters and users here, who would deserve it to be called wannabe armyfags...
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6643

k.one wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_wYxLotImE& pr pwns!!! xD 1:10 haha
I lol'ed although I don't condone that kind of behavior. Those poor polite noobs.
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6650|pimelteror.de
btw. could all pr haters report in with their nicknames and/or guid? just to make sure, that you don´t join the wrong servers

Last edited by [pt] KEIOS (2009-02-06 13:19:35)

13/f/taiwan
+940|5696

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

btw. could any pr hater report in with their nicknames and/or guid? just to make sure, that you join the wrong servers
Right away.
JoshP
Banned
+176|5686|Notts, UK

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

btw. could all pr haters report in with their nicknames and/or guid? just to make sure, that you don´t join the wrong servers
k my nick is BURN_THE_INFIDEL and my guid is dfb1894e053

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

And actually there are many active or retired Servicemen in the PR Community. Still everybody knows, that it´s a game and you can find more threadstarters and users here, who would deserve it to be called wannabe armyfags...
i still don't get why these army people play PR, seems pointless to me playing a game that's just like your job, except a much more boring version of it that you don't get paid for?

Kinda like playing a shopping game where you sit at a shop till and you get one customer an hour

Also the armyfags make PR even worse with their srsbsns attitude, some guy trolled their forums (something to do with a fake bombthreat) and they reported him to the MOD and called the anti-terrorist police about it?

Internets is clearly srsfuckingbusiness

Last edited by JoshP (2009-02-06 15:47:14)

robcr9
+111|5978

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

k my nick is TALLY_B& and my guid is 01beaf098
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6650|pimelteror.de

robcr9 wrote:

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

oh hai
http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-8526aa84-vb79777.html
Oisín | Irishpride
Banned
+118|5591|Dublin, Ireland
GG Rob.
JoshP
Banned
+176|5686|Notts, UK

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

robcr9 wrote:

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

oh hai
http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-8526aa84-vb79777.html
lolrapet

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard