d4rkph03n1x
+131|6719

My personal opinion is it's his life and he's free to do with it what ever he wants. Honestly the news companies sensationalize the tiniest fucking bit of news until a car crash in iraq turns into a full scale gunfight.
NantanCochise
+55|5948|Portugal/United States
Man the guy even had to apologize on tv, got a 3 month ban for smoking pot and lost sponsors. I mean seriously, athletes who take performance reducers should be given another medal.
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6364|The Gem Saloon

ghettoperson wrote:

I didn't hear about him getting caught drunk driving. I find that a lot worse than getting caught smoking.
ya, hes quite the guy.

ghettoperson wrote:

By the look of the photo though, he clearly didn't know that it was being taken. I'm sure he didn't want any photos of it.
i would fucking hope not.

ghettoperson wrote:

Had he been caught posing with a bong, I'd agree about him being an idiot.
ive already been over this in this thread.

he is an idiot for BEING PHOTOGRAPHED while using drugs.

not sure if someone has a camera?

then dont do it.

or take kenjennings suggestion of hiding in a closet...whatevers clever i guess.
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6610|Your moms bedroom
Police are now looking to bring charges against Phelps

http://sports.espn.go.com/oly/swimming/ … id=3901721

Yea, lets chase down someone for a 200 dollar misdemeanor. That will pay for the man hours used to bust down on college kids. Is it a crime now to have smoked but not possess, Or is it considered possession because its in your body? See Michael, being the "nice honest kid" never fucking pays off, that will teach you to tell the truth, especially when you dont have to. Deny being in the picture and when that fails Deny It was pot, and if that fails Deny that you inhaled. It worked for US Presidents right?
BVC
+325|6665
LOL @ the gay bear dating banner ad!

Incidently, Michael Phelps doesn't have 8 golds - he actually has 14 gold medals and 2 bronzes - 6 of the golds were from the 2004 olympics.  The real reason the anti-weed crowd hates him is because he is a prime example of why their propaganda is a crock of shit.

PS. If anyone is ever arguing in favour of legalising weed and the people you're arguing with try to change the topic from weed to "drugs", as they tend to do (inducing digression in order to increase the perceived strength of their own argument), I found this beauty the other day:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,459292,00.html
The Swiss are giving hardcore addicts small doses of heroin - not enough to get the users high, but just enough to stop the cravings.  Its helped deglorify heroin, has directly harmed criminal networks & their revenue streams, and has allowed former write-off addicts to become productive members of society.  You can find any number of articles about this by googling 'swiss medical heroin'.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard