SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6784|Perth, Western Australia
Check out this

http://bf2s.com/player/48375184/

290 hrs on karkand, and his second most played map is a mere 13 hours, for a total playing time of 320 hrs. This is the saddest thing that  i have seen in my life. Its like he is playing the hidden bf2 expansion: BF2 Karkand Karkand Karkand Deluxe.

Now vefore this sad case or any of his cronies go to check my stats i wil save u the bother and say that, yes, my most played map is in fact Karkand, but you will also notice that the time is spread evenly over a few maps, like dragon valley, shongua stalemate and sharqi peninsula, which are all at about the 10 hr mark

I know that it wont happen, but there has to be some way to stop this, like having spent particualr amounts of time on each map before you can proceed up a rank.
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6812
Who cares?
Sturmvogel
+1|6774
Why do you care what some random person on the internet is playing on an online game. THAT, my friend is what I call pathetic.
07>sin
mista sinista
+1|6844
i must admit i wonder if the scores and ranks would be different if most top scoring players played all maps and not city whored

Why do you care what some random person on the internet is playing on an online game. THAT, my friend is what I call pathetic.
without looking at your stats based on that comment, would u be a city whore?
Rakasan
+7|6835|California, USA
Not to be rude, but your stats are sad compared to his, lol.  You act like this guy comes in last place if he plays any other map with you.
07>sin
mista sinista
+1|6844

Rakasan wrote:

Not to be rude, but your stats are sad compared to his, lol.  You act like this guy comes in last place if he plays any other map with you.
that may well be true but how can u compare a city whore to someone who just goes through the rotation, how did you come to the conclusion that i think he comes last on other maps... im just saying theres pretty much to stat types that u cant fairly compare

**290 hours as commander as well and you say i suck compared to him lol

Last edited by 07>sin (2005-10-08 22:23:50)

SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
I am not saying that i am the best (cos i most defiately am not), but i had heard somewhere else on this forum that he was a bit of an idiot in game, so when i saw that he had an account here and was showing off his stats, i decided to see of there was any veracity in the claim that he was in fact stupid in game.

I have never played against r00fus, coming from Australia and he\she being from America, and this post is in no way meant to be a way of saying that I am better than him in any way. I am just pointing out that before he or anyone else decides to tout him as the "complete bf2 player" or is under that misconception currently, they should peruse his stats and find out that he infact takes the notion of playing on your favourite map (which there is nothing wrong with) to the mega extreme

Oh, and by the way sin, to answer ur question, Sturmvogel is infact a city whore, just not to the same extent as r00fus, but still having 5x as much time on Karkand than most others

Last edited by SharkyMcshark (2005-10-08 22:28:26)

Rakasan
+7|6835|California, USA
With Karkand, your KPM, DPM, and SPM can increase since it has alot of action.  Set aside dropping health, ammo, and reviving to boost your SPM.

Just compare KDR with small arms weapons, since that doesn't include kills as commander or in armor, just pure infantry skill.
edit: 07>sin, I was referring to the original poster not you, lol.

Last edited by Rakasan (2005-10-08 22:59:58)

Mr.Brightside616
+0|6822
City maps are fun, if people want to play em get over it lol
SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
Im not saying that im against city maps, just that if u managed to get a rather high rank off the back of the said maps then that should not be proud of ur achievement. Dont get me wrong, city maps are the second best thing in the game, after creeping through the jungle in shongua stalemate
Rakasan
+7|6835|California, USA
So be it!  You like the jungle and he likes city maps, quit tickling his nuts, lol.
SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
But you notice that i do not infact spend all of my time on the jungle Rakasan
r00fus
+2|6790
Wow, a thread about me...NEAT!
SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
You being |cypherr00fus i presume. Look, this not about our HATE for u, of which there is non, cos that would be sad. This is about our PITY for ur current condition
r00fus
+2|6790
Neat!  You mean you pity me for having a paper cut?

Last edited by r00fus (2005-10-08 23:33:39)

r00fus
+2|6790
i dont like flying around in an attack chopper or running through a jungle for ten minutes just to be c4ed by some guy sitting in the corner.  go play w/e map(s) you like and ill play what i like.  GOOD DAY SIR!
Sturmvogel
+1|6774

07>sin wrote:

i must admit i wonder if the scores and ranks would be different if most top scoring players played all maps and not city whored

without looking at your stats based on that comment, would u be a city whore?
I love how people attach "whore" onto anything. No matter what mode of play you prefer in the game you're a whore of somekind.. Not that I necessarily feel the need to justify myself for playing a game online. Those of you especially people like sin and sharky seriously need to get a life. I could easily call SIN a medic whore since that's all he plays but why would I? I seriously don't give a shit. Get over youselves ITS JUST A GAME. Why do you care what other people do?

Haha, Sharky AND Sin are medic "whores" just noticed that.

Last edited by Sturmvogel (2005-10-09 00:04:10)

Guruz
Sir
+20|6836|government yard in trenchtown.
I started to play city maps, but without looking for the biggest fight/biggest ammo/reviving orgasm.
And I like Mashtuur and Sharqi more than Karkand.

If I would've played all my hours @ Karkand, I would have easily over 50000.

That's how easy-way-out it is.

- Guruz, who strives to get Karkand away from "most played map".

EDITTTT!!! But what is pathetic?
- To have |cypher00fus as your nick just to get the name to be COOL ORANGE, then the patch ruins it and you look silly.

Last edited by Guruz (2005-10-09 00:47:37)

r00fus
+2|6790
i dont really care what my name is
tF-afrojap
+124|6845|SF
We don't support personal bashing here. How he plays the game is up to him, and it doesn't say you can't play one map over and over in the EULA. Thread closed.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard