madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6681|Sweden
to be fair he walked in at the stage when it was Bale time ruining everything! you dont do that un-noticed good riddance giving him a lesson.

there were som irony there ^^ regarding Bale beeing a stone face i dont think its all fair sure he does that kind of roles most times but i loved Prestige much cause Bales performace a dick or not he got talent.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6712|FUCK UBISOFT

Wreckognize wrote:

I'm surprised he didn't go Patrick Bateman on them.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6625

Heh, also just wanna add a funny side story. I've seen this happen on small independent shoots.

There was a very intense scene (two guys are being held captive and one of them confesses to his friend that he raped that guy's girlfriend) and my friend was in the back of the set and kept whispering to me. Finally the actor breaks and starts yelling at my friend to shut the fuck up, and the director (friend's brother) chimes in on it too. But the funniest part was when they finally get back into the scene and then a police car drives by so all we hear is sirens for what feels like an eternity. This guy just loses it and go ballistic.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX
Proper acting takes immense effort, concentration, buildup etc, you can't just turn it on or off.

Pretty funny, all he had to say was GTFO or STFU.
And thats one horrible transatlantic accent he's developing.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Reciprocity
+721|6551|the dank(super) side of Oregon
I can understand the frustration when he's trying to work,  but he also needs to have some restraint.  He sounds like a spoiled child, physically threatening someone.  In the real world he's get his fucking teeth knocked in.
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5724|Roma

rdx-fx wrote:

aerodynamic wrote:

Christian, i really liked you in Equilibrium, but you are a horrible actor.
You are like a rock, no emotions, nothing. Plain lines and acting.
So, he'd be perfect to play the role of an emotionally stunted psychopath - like, say, in a movie adaptation of Brent Ellis' American Psycho or the lead role in a remake of the Batman franchise?
Have you seen batman? he doesn't fucking talk, he always says "uhhrhurhgur".
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6721
Its kinda funny that his accent switches between being English and American.

He sounds like he is on a massive high when he says "Lets go again!"
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6434|Tyne & Wear, England
Roid rage.

Seriously.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

I wonder if this tops the amount of times fucking and fuck was used in a movie production
Lai
+186|6122

aerodynamic wrote:

Finally we have a promising young actor to star in 'Under Siege 87'.
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
It was like adopted the role of Patrick Bateman in American Psycho all over again
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6441

aerodynamic wrote:

Are you kidding, he was the most perfect Patrick Bateman imaginable.

He's just a pretentiously-passionate actor because he genuinely gets into every character that he plays. The guy is into his job - perhaps a little too into his job - but you can't really hate on someone for that sorta passion. I'm sure every actor/actress has their diva or flipout moments, just as the directors and producers do too, just unfortunate that this one got leaked to the Internet and has made the press-rounds.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge

Uzique wrote:

aerodynamic wrote:

He's just a pretentiously-passionate actor because he genuinely gets into every character that he plays. The guy is into his job - perhaps a little too into his job - but you can't really hate on someone for that sorta passion. I'm sure every actor/actress has their diva or flipout moments, just as the directors and producers do too, just unfortunate that this one got leaked to the Internet and has made the press-rounds.
If one thing is for sure, he'll portray John Connor a lot better than Nick Stahl.  My god that was one of the worst pieces of casting ever.
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5724|Roma
Look, the guy made a mistake, but that doesn't mean you can scream at him for like 5 minutes and then act like you are superior than him.
I bet he made many mistakes, but do people yell at him for 3 minutes with fuck after every word?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
andy12
Banned
+52|6628
The director should just own Bale for 5 minutes straight when Bale screws up, own medicine, mmmm
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6460|Gogledd Cymru

Uzique wrote:

aerodynamic wrote:

He was awesome in The Machinist aswell.
JahManRed
wank
+646|6598|IRELAND

Guy fucked up his scene. A scene he might have been mentally preparing himself for mentally for hours. He did go on abit tho. Id have lost the rag with him after 2min's. Your man he was ranting at is the real pro for keeping his cool.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6616

M.O.A.B wrote:

lul, I can't believe it went on for 3 mins
yeah I listened most of it  hahah just when I thought it was gonna be over he kept goin and goin lol I wonder if he had his batman belt with him lol
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

rofl
cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6443|Kakanien
well, now it's official: christian bale is a fuckin cunt!!

even if the other guy ruined the whole scene, it's fucked up to shout at him like this for 4 minutes.

Last edited by cl4u53w1t2 (2009-02-04 09:25:19)

Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6513|Texas - Bigger than France
lol actors taking themselves too seriously.  how hard is that job really? 

you know, batman - if you spliced the entire dialogue of batman together from a two hour film...what's it like 5 minutes total.  plus he's wearing a mask...and even without the mask, how much emotion does he show on his face?
Sidsnot
Banned
+93|5533|Stoke, England
cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6443|Kakanien

Pug wrote:

you know, batman - if you spliced the entire dialogue of batman together from a two hour film...what's it like 5 minutes total.  plus he's wearing a mask...and even without the mask, how much emotion does he show on his face?
plus, he is one of the worst actors ever and jealous because heath ledger destroyed him by acting that brilliant in the dark knight
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6441

cl4u53w1t2 wrote:

Pug wrote:

plus, he is one of the worst actors ever and jealous because heath ledger destroyed him by acting that brilliant in the dark knight
Batman is not Bale's top film, I don't think anyone ever expected it to be. Batman as a lead role is hardly the most dramatically-demanding task, I mean come on it's a fucking super-hero comic film not an acting masterpiece. His job is to look good in a suit and be macho with a dark twist, not to spout soliloquy's and make every audience member cry with his moving monologues. Watch American Psycho and The Machinist to get a good idea of just how well Bale gets behind the characters that he portrays- he does a good job (and it is a valid job, there is a difficulty in acting).

Last edited by Uzique (2009-02-04 09:49:27)

libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

Someone be hatin'

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard