muscleback
+0|6645
Picking up the Star seems pretty out of reach. Is anyone even close? I think they should spead out the expert badges throughout the general ranks or lessen the hours. what do you think?
noobmurderer
Banned
+1|6656
thats the point
people who spend 10 hours a day playing should at least get something out of it
rofls

but i think the 1 star and 2 star rank reqs should be swapped
its easier to get weapons than vehicles badges
muscleback
+0|6645
at 10 hours a day they might get something about the same time Rocky 8 comes out. I don't think its even possible at this point.
buttered noodle
+16|6677|ohio
i have no doubt he will be the first general, approx 3 weeks at his avg play time per day http://bf2s.com/player/rb378wby/
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6782
yep looks really close to getting all the expert badges.
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6818|Bulgaria
100 hours for an expert badge is OK, they should NOT lower it! This is gold ffs, the top of the top for the class, so 100 hours is just fine!
007hutchy
+2|6820
Hes probably only a week away from doing it. Jesus thats some serious time on a computer.
xaven
+25|6765|Berlin

muscleback wrote:

Picking up the Star seems pretty out of reach. Is anyone even close? I think they should spead out the expert badges throughout the general ranks or lessen the hours. what do you think?
they should increase the requested global points AND set the requirements to ALL expert badges and some / most of the medals...

imagine that: you got 200.000 points and you are going to make your last badge. then you will be promoted from colonel directly to **** general. that sucks...
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6748|Riva, MD
There's a glitch I think, that prevents people from getting promoted past Colonel.  No one with enough points has those awards so that's probably why.
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6762|Uhh... erm...
Methinks they should split the points between teamwork and combat points. Make it so the General is well-ounded or something.
muscleback
+0|6645
two away. Wow!
Chickenpuppy
+-2|6637
Thats alot of sitting around in a tank/plane/car doing nothing O.o
Chickenpuppy
+-2|6637
If you just look at his armor stats thats .6 SPM...

This guy pads his stats by taking a tank/plane/transport and just sitting in it for the time it takes to get the stars.

Weak.
[Ahazi] Kaika
The Suicidal Soldier
+3|6792

Nikola Bathory wrote:

100 hours for an expert badge is OK, they should NOT lower it! This is gold ffs, the top of the top for the class, so 100 hours is just fine!
Oh yea 100 hours is fine for the kit badges.  What the OP is referring to is the fact that you need all gold in VEHICLE badges for the first star general rank.  Let me list for you those requirements

Expert Armor Combat:
400h total time in armor
IAR:24 kills in armor

Expert Transport
150h total time in transport
2,000 driver special ability points
IAR: 11 road kills in transport

Expert Helicopter
400h total time in heli
IAR: 24 kills in heli

Expert Aviator
300h total time in jets
IAR: 24 kills in jet

Expert Air Defense
100h total time in AD
IAR: 24 kills in AD

Expert Ground Defense
60h total time in GD(tow or mounted MG)
IAR: 24 kills in GD

These requirements are stricter than the requirements for the MEDALS of the vehicles (or at least the vehicles that have medals)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard