memphisjz
+1|6694|Belgium
today i shot for the second time a heli down with my handgun
okay i admit, he was already smoking and in flame but still only 2 shots and i get the points
hilarious :d
greets teamates
vpyroman
Aeon Supreme commander
+16|6625|UCF
You think that is great? I got a convoy of 2 tanks 1 jeep in dragon valley, the jeep had c4 on it, and when i AT his arse, boom that all went THe next 4 chat posts went along the lines of WTF?

And, then there was the AA upgrade, i went to the top of the hill by carrier in the Same map, and w/AA i shot down 5 attack heli's, 4 planes, and 2 BH. It was a good day to die. Of course, i was engineer and not support, so once i ran out of all ammo, i got KIA.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6631|Little Bentcock

vpyroman wrote:

You think that is great? I got a convoy of 2 tanks 1 jeep in dragon valley, the jeep had c4 on it, and when i AT his arse, boom that all went THe next 4 chat posts went along the lines of WTF?
LOL sorry dude but c4 wont blow if u shoot it, even with AT, thats what it is designed 4, 2 b stable
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6777|Human Meat Shield
I think the Jagermiester shot is the best! Or just Jack Daniels is pretty good for beginners. Tequila after two makes me sick.
DSRTurtle
+56|6694
I sniped a guy parachuting in on Warlord.  It was such a good shot.  I don't think he was too happy dying on the way in.
nordicfireman
+7|6681
every time i snipe someone out of the .50 cal on a tank, it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy

also, i shot someone out of a hummer with my m95 today, which is the first time i've used the m95's glass-piercing abilities, so that was fun
MelbourneVictory
+2|6654|Melbourne, Australia
On Wake someone tried to land a chopper onto the Airfield flag, while his gunner was sitting there shooting attackers away. I was sitting on the hill next to them, but he was facing the other way. Sniper bullets, one in the head of the gunner, one in the head of the pilot.

Felt great hehe.
edownage
+-1|6629|The netherlands ^^
when american go sniper with M95 or the new one and jump in a blackhawk and go for the airport jump out in front and run to those towers that watch over the airfield.

Now put a claymore below on the ladder en jump on the ladder you can get yourself many .50 cal pilot kills and then everybody is like what... where that came from^^ was big fun 3 tanks driving around one attack chopper circling around and a shitload of man ready to be killed it's fun when you take a whole squad some of them supply medic and at and a sniper and its all cool

Make sure you got nice communication ^^
stratozyck
+35|6640
My greatest shot ever?  I've had two, at the exact same location on Oman.  Shot down a jet with an AT.  It's probably been done before because when the USMC starts raping they fly their jets in real low and its a lot easier to point the AT in the air and fire.  Anyway, I've done it twice.  There ought to be a medal for shooting helos or jets down with AT b/c thats really hard to do (ok admittedly the jets were luck, but helos are hard).
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6783|Noizyland

Adams_BJ wrote:

vpyroman wrote:

LOL sorry dude but c4 wont blow if u shoot it, even with AT, thats what it is designed 4, 2 b stable
Yes, true BUT the AT rocket would have destroyed the jeep, and if you destroy a veichle with C4 on it, the C4 will explode and do a decent amount of splash damage. That's why I lace a jeep with C4 and park in front of a tank turret. They blow me up and they in turn get blown up by my C4.

Talking about god AT shots, I got a really sweet one today on Gulf of Oman. A USMC buggy was going full speed from left to right on my screen, and iI lead the target, moved the missile with the laser and it perfectly popped him right in the arse. Had a live audience to cheer me on too.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Supersized
"You want fries with that?"
+1|6733|Tucson, AZ
I was in a chopper on Mashtur. It took damage and was ready to blow so I bailed. As I parachuted in, I saw an enemy sniper on the rooftop below me. Pulled out my PKM and killed him. It was pretty funny watching him spin around wondering where the shots were coming from.
deject
Got His War On
+37|6782|Golden, CO
bah.  1 AT Mine == 1 Tank + 2 FAVs (all full)

this was after the tank ran me over too, so I was just sitting watching the respawn timer bummed that my mine hadn't exploded.
MrE`158
+103|6632
I've made it a habit of rattling off a few rounds from whatever weapon I've got out at passing choppers (once I'm sure that they're on the way past me, as opposed to hunting me down...)

Worst case, you make it easier for a team-mate to kill him, or you drive him off for repairs that little bit earlier.  But if he's already taken a beating, and is running for repairs, you can finish him off with nearly anything.  I've taken out 3-4 attack choppers with assault rifles, and I've finished one off with an M24 round. 

Smoking is bad for your health.  Smoking helicopters are good for your Kills Score.
GuidoGoss
+0|6627
Wake island at southbase sniping across to north base. 360+m and with m24 headshot. I love the challenge of long distance sniping,had a 380m kill too with the 50cal but i prefer the m24.I havnt got the new sniper unlock but ive shot it a few times and I WANT IT!!!
ExquisiteDeth86
is still a BF2 Gunnery Sgt.
+16|6668|H3ITWP
I had one great shot.
i was workin on my basic pistol(i know im behind) on karkand and as i was comin down the right hill spawn(as USMC) there was an enemy sniper way off to the left near the out-of-bounds. I turned, whipped out my pistol, and got him in one shot.Now remember this is across the map.
turns out the guy i killed was sitting right next to meand was  the owner of the internet gaming store-thing i was at. I just tensed up thinking he was gonna kick me out but he didnt lol.

https://www.bf2player.com/sig/176649.gif
nelson496
+3|6793
I shot down a Black Hawk full of people with my PKM(5 rounds, it was already damaged by another  helo).  Got all six kills.  My second best shot was with my m95, I killed the pilot while he was in the air hovering.
numbnuts
+2|6623
funny seeing this thread cos yesterday i spawed into a game for the first time with the g36c on wake. i saw a smoking apache hovering to cap a flag and about 400 yards away and i casualy aimed and fired a small burst (about 3 bullets) and turned away then saw my name pop up that i killed him. i went on to get completely raped but it was a good fluke.
BattlefieldMedic
+25|6609|Sydney City, THE city.
A week or so back, I was playing Strike at Karkand as MEC. In the start of the game, as you may know, every body's pretty much killing each other from thre feet away so one person can own like ten people with one grenade but I had no grenades left and one C4. You know the fence near main road which surrounds a bunch of crates and stuff. So I chucked my C4, expecting to get some 5 kills or something.  But I didnt see a bunch of USMC lying behind the wall reving each other and dying and reving each other, so i chucked it and ended up with some 25 kills.. It felt good...

Cheers!
Mark Raikhman
JohnM^{Outlawz}
+1|6646|United States
The other day I had M95 instead of L96 (was on SF), and I saw the enemy attack heli..

I was in a good hiding place..
people kept getting in that heli.. I got 9 kills before my mom got mad at me because I didn't finish doing a chore
My_pet_squirrel
Have you seen my nutz?
+126|6628

Adams_BJ wrote:

vpyroman wrote:

If it is on a vehicle when the vehicle explodes there is a extra boom from the c4 bigger blast radius i have killed a armor like that a vodnik on karkand trying to explode me shot the vodinik as it was passing the tank boom he got 2 punishes because it was his c4 and all but was entertaining
nordicfireman
+7|6681

BattlefieldMedic wrote:

A week or so back, I was playing Strike at Karkand as MEC. In the start of the game, as you may know, every body's pretty much killing each other from thre feet away so one person can own like ten people with one grenade but I had no grenades left and one C4. You know the fence near main road which surrounds a bunch of crates and stuff. So I chucked my C4, expecting to get some 5 kills or something.  But I didnt see a bunch of USMC lying behind the wall reving each other and dying and reving each other, so i chucked it and ended up with some 25 kills.. It felt good...

Cheers!
Mark Raikhman
LOL do you expect a single person to believe that you really got 25 kills with one thing of c4

Last edited by nordicfireman (2006-04-05 01:51:08)

EvilMonkeySlayer
+82|6660
There are quite a few shots i'm proud of. The ones I enjoy the most are taking out a full health blackhawk which is full with a single M95 bullet.

https://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~mccasey/bf2/1bullet90kills.jpg

I got an interesting kill yesterday, was on Sharqi as a sniper and an enemy truck tried running me over. I went prone just in time and he drove over me but not on me, he jumped out and I quickly killed him with my pistol.

As I said, I enjoy killing people in moving vehicles, helicopters etc. It's the challenge of the thing.

http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~mccasey … niping.jpg
http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~mccasey … een019.jpg

Last edited by EvilMonkeySlayer (2006-04-06 05:00:53)

mporlier
+42|6648|Montreal, Canada
I just killed the MEC attack chopper this morning In Gulf with my L96A1... OK his healt was probably 0 with all the smoke I saw but if you dont try you will nerver know. It worked!
Sambuccashake
+126|6619|Sweden
I bailed from my APC when I saw an incoming TV-guided missile but managed to fire my rocket just as I exited.
Don't know why since the chopper was about 50 meters ahead of me and I couldn't guide the rocket.

My APC was blown to pieces and I was left in front of the hovering chopper.
That's when my rocket hit them...

Last edited by Sambuccashake (2006-04-06 06:51:47)

kn0ckahh
+98|6747|netherlands, sweet lake city
my best recent shot was an yet wich i shot with an TV-missle ...... i have also AT'd and tanked a plane on gulf of oman but my best kill was an smoke grenade kill

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard