steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6535|the land of bourbon
i lol'd... found on another forum:

"Alright, I am going to be up front about this and say that I am not to blame. I had been playing an awesome round in the gator and was starting the next round on MEC. So I missed the first MIG helo....no big deal, I took the transport and failed to enter the gator. Then I calmly waited for the MIG and when it came I got to be pilot. Then Hampusvh shot me so he could fly. I punished him. I the waited again and this ^^mifer5000^^ character kills me on the pad. I respawn again to see him knife another guy. I fire a couple of warning shots in his direction and he kills me again. At least a few more times i am killed on the pad by one of these two asshats.  They will tell different stories I assure you. I just got my Eagle Scout rank last week in Troop 1 Acton. My name is Mike Hatfield and I ask sincerely that you trust my report of the situation. I do not want to be banned for the actions of others."
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
Cute.Nemean^inf
+70|6479|The Netherlands

steelie34 wrote:

i lol'd... found on another forum:

"Alright, I am going to be up front about this and say that I am not to blame. I had been playing an awesome round in the gator and was starting the next round on MEC. So I missed the first MIG helo....no big deal, I took the transport and failed to enter the gator. Then I calmly waited for the MIG and when it came I got to be pilot. Then Hampusvh shot me so he could fly. I punished him. I the waited again and this ^^mifer5000^^ character kills me on the pad. I respawn again to see him knife another guy. I fire a couple of warning shots in his direction and he kills me again. At least a few more times i am killed on the pad by one of these two asshats.  They will tell different stories I assure you. I just got my Eagle Scout rank last week in Troop 1 Acton. My name is Mike Hatfield and I ask sincerely that you trust my report of the situation. I do not want to be banned for the actions of others."
Lol xD

fail xD
tejdm13
+3|5736
ok now they are real sucks ... i was hopping they change their mines but  again they show  how noobs admin they are... they ban a exmember who was from begin in the clan , as they say he was at the server and bunnyhoppin ( even if their member they do..), as they say in the past we pay  for the server we want to "enjoy when we playing" = (pwnd the others even  if we are the worst players in the world,not all but..)

they ban me from the forum and maybe and from the bf2 server , because only that they can do...  who cares

sooo if someone join at cdclan please take it easy with admin they have problematic life and maybe evn if you are member they ban you to play...

http://www.clancd.org/e107_plugins/foru … .php?23179
http://www.clancd.org/e107_plugins/foru … .php?23176

thats all panagia mou
Cute.Nemean^inf
+70|6479|The Netherlands
Thats a good example of;

tejdm13 [m1642 - Assault Rifle] =CD= Mr. Giggles

=CD= Mr.Giggle: !b tejdm13 bunnyhopping.

Thats how it goes, if you kill an admin, they ban you... abusive guys,

let them read, Battlefield 2 Server Admin for Dummies.

LiamPK is a good guy, stupid that he is in such clan, he can have lots of better... he is the only one promotion the clan though...

Oh well, he has to know for itself...
Shakez
+39|6324

-supremecars- wrote:

Thats a good example of;

tejdm13 [m1642 - Assault Rifle] =CD= Mr. Giggles

=CD= Mr.Giggle: !b tejdm13 bunnyhopping.

Thats how it goes, if you kill an admin, they ban you... abusive guys,

let them read, Battlefield 2 Server Admin for Dummies.

LiamPK is a good guy, stupid that he is in such clan, he can have lots of better... he is the only one promotion the clan though...

Oh well, he has to know for itself...
Another good one is:

' 3 Player(s) needed. '

Player 1 [Mig-29] Admin
Player 2 [Su-34] Admin

Admin: !b Player 1 baserape
Admin: !b Player 2 baserape
tejdm13
+3|5736
yea liam its a good boy i hope he leaving ... and some of them... but 3 guys they destroy  all the others ...

no the example is

good_player [m1642 - Assault Rifle] =CD= Mr. Giggles
good_player [m1642 - Assault Rifle] =CD= Sammy
good_player [m1642 - Assault Rifle] =CD= spook

at vent :
=CD= Mr. Giggles: i ban him
=CD= Sammy    : no i will
=CD= Mr. Giggles: no me
=CD= Sammy    : no me
at bf2 screen :
=CD= spook       : !b gppd_player bunnyhopin

at vent :
=CD= spook       :  bouaahahaha iam the best admin ever!!
=CD= Mr. Giggles: oo fuck off spook

at bf2screen
!b =CD= spook
at vent :
=CD= Mr. Giggles:  no iam the best admin ever!! hahahah

at bf2 screen
=CD= Sammy : !b =CD= Mr. Giggles

at vent : get lost bitchs!!! iam the best admin ever!!

1 sec later the server crash they forgot to ban  the hacker...
tejdm13
+3|5736
becuase they delete it...

https://img403.imageshack.us/img403/6339/56774960bg6.jpg
https://img204.imageshack.us/img204/9513/cdsucksfz2.jpg
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6480|England
Tejd grow up mate. They just play for fun, at the end of the day, if you don't like the rules on the server, don't play on it and break them and expect not to get kicked/banned.
If I'm right, =CD= aren't the worst for this. Go play on 22ndSAS tejd. They'll love you
H3RB4L ABU53
+45|6021|123 | 456 | 789 | Δ
has anyone heard of =cb= majorpain.cb? he was using aimbot in jets on dragon valley just firing cannons random and hitting me i hid in about 5 different places purposely to see if he still aimed (no uav)- just thought id let people know
H3RB4L ABU53
ok dont worry i found him on a ban list for aimbot
McKenny[HUN]
+2|6402
http://bf2s.com/player/167467494/

10 000point end 4 star?
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6800

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

has anyone heard of =cb= majorpain.cb? he was using aimbot in jets on dragon valley just firing cannons random and hitting me i hid in about 5 different places purposely to see if he still aimed (no uav)- just thought id let people know
zomg that guy is still hacking? lol, me and a friend suspected him of hacking on jalalabad and kidnapped him till he left. that was like 2 years ago
Cute.Nemean^inf
+70|6479|The Netherlands

McKenny[HUN] wrote:

http://bf2s.com/player/167467494/

10 000point end 4 star?
Under which rock did you lived?
H3RB4L ABU53

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

zomg that guy is still hacking? lol, me and a friend suspected him of hacking on jalalabad and kidnapped him till he left. that was like 2 years ago
Yes he was pissing me off because at first I thought he was good in the F-35, but then I thought, I've never seen anyone that good so I was infantry on Dragon Valley and hid about 5 times in different places (like some of the buildings in docks, and right out of the way in some trees etc) and he was shooting me from miles away spot on, I can normally tell if someone has an aimbot straight away before everyone else so I typed his name on google and the only 2 things that come up was pbbans and another person accusing him of hacking, he uses multihack or something I dont think its an aimbot I think its everything but an aimbot like no sky, no fog, zoom in, more view distance, lots of other stuff so it looks like hes not hacking as he doesn't get headshots from 10 miles away- makes me wonder how hes still playing in every server though. The thing that doesnt bother me is that hopefully when the 1.5 patch comes out it will get rid of them all and if they paid money for these hacks they will be so gutted, and pissed off because they cant play without hacks and rage quit the whole bf2- thats what makes me feel good about them lol
H3RB4L ABU53
Another thing that makes me laugh is that he had about 50 or 60 kills in J-10 but still managed to die about 7 or 8 times, lol I'll just let his cheats do all the work untill he gets banned and has to go back to being a super noob if he ever plays again, I really dont see the fun in using cheats, how can just holding down a button and killing everyone be fun? I find the learning curve the most fun part of BF2, I got bored of cheats even when I was a little kid using invinsibility on Sonic the hedghog etc I was about 7 or 8 years old and i just thought, all ive got to do is hold right and ive completed the level why am i even playing it? its really mind boggling to me why people use them, the only thing that annoys me about them is like the dragon valley server i was on with =cb= majorpain.cb- everyone actually thought he was good! telling me to shut up and that he dont hack, hes just in j-10- the reason it pisses me off it cos it makes me look shit! lol
Laika
+75|6098
The worst thing about hackers IMO, is that they cause doubt about honestly good players' legitimacy.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6800
Hackers aren't even that bad really. You just need to learn how to deal with them. Getting a buddy to join just to tk the guy is a good start.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6997|Reykjavík, Iceland.
So, I was on tanking on this random server on Mashtuur as USMC, in the Abrams. I was the only engi on the team and some random guy on the top gun who was likely to hijack my tank if I got out to repair, so I applied for commander since there was none, and dropped a supply crate. I noticed with a scan that a horde of enemies was heading for the Power Station to take it back and claim their tank, so I threw down artillery, then resigned as commander. Got 3 or 4 artillery kills with blue font since I had resigned, a few moments later I got banned for 'hacking'...
DankKUSH
Banned
+17|5714|FLORIDA
I have a few stories of hackers but its battlefield 2 and there will be hackers. I just have something to say. I get accused of hacking all the time, I've had this game since it came out. I just start new accounts because I feel like starting over, its something fresh and its fun. I just hate noob admins that ban you for killing them over and over. Sorry I have skill.
BVC
+325|6849
Hackers (solo chopper macro users included) suck.  They're everywhere, and deserve a punch in the face.  They ruin an otherwise great game for those of us who actually give a damn about skill, and sportsmanship.  They'll always grind my gears.

But do you know what else grinds my gears?

Commanders on Karkand.

BF2 has been out for four years now.  You'd think that four years is enough time to work out the basics of strategy, but noooo.... a lot of commanders insist on applying a meat-grinder mentality to that map.

"Someone sneaks past and caps a rear flag?  Doesn't matter, I'll keep dropping the UAV on the front line, and ignore requests for scans, spots etc from people who actually have a modicum of strategic ability.  Yup, the front line is where its at, I don't care about actually being effective, I just like hearing the "ping" sound that UAV makes, sort of makes me feel like im doing something worthwhile, know what I mean?"
twoblacklines
all grown up now (its boring)
+49|6361
GsG Sniperworld - went in there for about 5 mins, admins constantly spamming how we are supposed to respect them (!s respect etc) and kickbanning all the players. I then got kicked for pointing out that theyve kicked more players than they have killed, it seems everytime i player kills them he / she gets kicked.

Gay servers ftl.
JoshP
Banned
+176|5843|Notts, UK

Pubic wrote:

"Someone sneaks past and caps a rear flag?  Doesn't matter, I'll keep dropping the UAV on the front line, and ignore requests for scans, spots etc from people who actually have a modicum of strategic ability.  Yup, the front line is where its at, I don't care about actually being effective, I just like hearing the "ping" sound that UAV makes, sort of makes me feel like im doing something worthwhile, know what I mean?"
lrn2utilitarianism

GsG Sniperworld - went in there for about 5 mins, admins constantly spamming how we are supposed to respect them (!s respect etc) and kickbanning all the players. I then got kicked for pointing out that theyve kicked more players than they have killed, it seems everytime i player kills them he / she gets kicked.

Gay servers ftl.
i would say lez go kidnap the admins

but your silly, and think the f22 is on wake (lulz) so no
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6845|Devon, England
Ok.

My score is now -9,000,000 or something like that.

I just turned my game on and it says "Ta da, 4 star general". I was like "Oh sh-".

Checked my stats... MINUS 9 million?!

I must have really pissed someone off

I was only on about 130,000... My first account since starting the game... Guess it's all gone, eh?

Sucks, to be honest. I'm no "Stats are life" player, but I did enjoy my stats. They weren't awesome, they weren't shit, they were just personal.

Any ideas to get em back to normal?
BVC
+325|6849

JoshP wrote:

Pubic wrote:

lrn2utilitarianism
The capturing of lightly (if at all) defended rear flags divides the enemy team's attention and can in some case allow the destruction of command assets, thus further dividing the enemy's attention and impairing the enemy commander's ability to contribute to the battle.  A UAV helps, as does spotting a few times around that control point when requested.

Putting a UAV over the top of Hotel for the first half of a battle on Karkand is completely devoid of utility, as it reveals no new information - anyone with half a brain will know to expect the enemy everywhere when assault Hotel.

The momentary support of assaults on rear flags has more utility than the uninterrupted support of an action against a place like Hotel.

Like you said, lrn2utilitarianism
twoblacklines
all grown up now (its boring)
+49|6361
im a sniper i dont need an uav to cap rear flags.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard