Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6708

bogo24dk wrote:

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

Lisik wrote:

The fence was build when Fatah was still active, if things will go the way they go now it can be removed.
Ha!

That will never happen and you know it..  Your (zionists) goal is to grab more and more land.. 

Everything is quiet now on the golan heights, why are you not giving it back?  And Jerusalem?  How about removing all the illegal settlements in the West Bank? That is what peace bring to the people of the WB.. more crazy settlers.   No settlers in Gaza.. that is what resistance can do.

You say that arabs refused 1948 partition plan.. true and they made a mistake but now all they want in pre 67 borders and you guys refuse it..
Ahh now i can just see : But the Arabs started the 1967 war.

Who is up for this question.
Now they gonna say omg its israels fault they stole more land so the arabs were fighting with their bretheren! Not.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
bogo24dk
+26|6498

Cybargs wrote:

bogo24dk wrote:

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

Ha!

That will never happen and you know it..  Your (zionists) goal is to grab more and more land.. 

Everything is quiet now on the golan heights, why are you not giving it back?  And Jerusalem?  How about removing all the illegal settlements in the West Bank? That is what peace bring to the people of the WB.. more crazy settlers.   No settlers in Gaza.. that is what resistance can do.

You say that arabs refused 1948 partition plan.. true and they made a mistake but now all they want in pre 67 borders and you guys refuse it..
Ahh now i can just see : But the Arabs started the 1967 war.

Who is up for this question.
Now they gonna say omg its israels fault they stole more land so the arabs were fighting with their bretheren! Not.
What have you been smoking and can i get some of that. Cause it must some good stuff looking from your reply.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6749|Argentina

san4 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

san4 wrote:

Wow Serge, blaming Jews for being hated? Blaming Israel for the irrational views of anti-semites? Israel's actions aren't increasing anti-semitism, they are only revealing what was already there.
No, you are wrong.  In a perfect world this wouldn't happen, but in the real world most people are dumb assholes who casn't differentiate between a country and a Religion/ethnic group.  I'm sure Israel is contributing to increase anti-Semitism in the World.
There will always be something to get the Jew-haters riled up. There always has been. Before Israel existed, Jews were expelled  from England, France and Spain, subjected to restrictions in Russia, and mass-murdered in Germany. And you are saying Israel is causing hatred of Jews to increase? Wake up Serge. Israel is just the latest excuse.
Why give the haters an excuse?  I tell you I've been called names a lot of times and I don't even practice, just because of my last name.  People will always be dumb, but if you give them the excuse...
san4
The Mas
+311|6680|NYC, a place to live

sergeriver wrote:

san4 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

No, you are wrong.  In a perfect world this wouldn't happen, but in the real world most people are dumb assholes who casn't differentiate between a country and a Religion/ethnic group.  I'm sure Israel is contributing to increase anti-Semitism in the World.
There will always be something to get the Jew-haters riled up. There always has been. Before Israel existed, Jews were expelled  from England, France and Spain, subjected to restrictions in Russia, and mass-murdered in Germany. And you are saying Israel is causing hatred of Jews to increase? Wake up Serge. Israel is just the latest excuse.
Why give the haters an excuse?  I tell you I've been called names a lot of times and I don't even practice, just because of my last name.  People will always be dumb, but if you give them the excuse...
Because you will always be trying to placate irrational people and they will find an excuse anyway. Two thousand years of trying not to give them an excuse led to ovens.
Lisik
+74|6492|Israel

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

You say that arabs refused 1948 partition plan.. true and they made a mistake..
Right, and best way to correct this mistake is to send suicide bombers in to coffee shops and discos.

In the name of BF2S anti-Israeli coalition i ask you not to post, your stupidity ruin everything.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6749|Argentina

san4 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

san4 wrote:

Because you will always be trying to placate irrational people and they will find an excuse anyway. Two thousand years of trying not to give them an excuse led to ovens.
That happened before Israel was created.  If that happened without Israel committing crimes against humanity, why give them the excuse to hate Jews now?  I never killed a fly, yet I'm called things because of my last name.  You see?  I don't justify people being anti-Semitic, I just think Israel is not helping the situation tbh.
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6755|d

san4 wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

In certain cases, it would be reasonable to say that isreal is another excuse to hate Jews. However it is foolish to say that isreal hasn't increased the hatred of Jews. No matter what you want to say, hatred is not passed on genetically, it is influenced by environmental factors. In the case of Jews, although the older generation of people might see isreal as another reason to hate Jews, the younger generation see isreal as the only reason to hate Jews thus increasing hatred of Jews.
It is passed on culturally. Or do you live in a world where there are no books, movies, traditions, art, parents, grandparents, old people or language? The past obviously influences every generation.

And in case you've forgotten, Israel's actions are an irrational justification for hating Jews. It couldn't make people hate Jews by itself.
Come on dude, do you really think for example; a Arab dad sits down with his son one day and tell him how much he should hate Jews ? i highly doubt it. Whats more likely is that the kid looks at tv, newspapers and other sources of current events and comes to the conclusion that he should hate Jews. Maybe grandparents and old people do pass on some hate, but real hate comes from a person who sees and make his own judgments on events.

Don't worry, I don't forget . Hating Jews because of isreal is NOT right, but like this thread aims to point out, people do it anyway!
AutralianChainsaw
+65|6190

Lisik wrote:

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

Right, and best way to correct this mistake is to send suicide bombers in to coffee shops and discos.

In the name of BF2S anti-Israeli coalition i ask you not to post, your stupidity ruin everything.
The only difference between suicide bombers and your IDF is the IDF is still alive after the killing.

Both of them are targetting civilians.. Suicide bombers target pizza shops and discos, the IDF target hospitals and schools.

And btw, no suicide bombing in israel since 2005.. how about you recognize that?
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6755|d

Lisik wrote:

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

Did someone say disco!

https://wiw.org/~jess/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/discostu.gif

Also don't tarnish the name to which you have no rights to.
san4
The Mas

sergeriver wrote:

san4 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

That happened before Israel was created.  If that happened without Israel committing crimes against humanity, why give them the excuse to hate Jews now?  I never killed a fly, yet I'm called things because of my last name.  You see?  I don't justify people being anti-Semitic, I just think Israel is not helping the situation tbh.
I'm not sure I'm following you.  It's true that Israel's actions make Jew-haters feel more free to express their views, but so does your responsibility for killing Jesus Christ, the involvement of Jews in the world banking crisis, Jewish ownership of newspapers, and the fact that Jews are called The Chosen People in the bible. Should Jews try to avoid giving Jew-haters these excuses too? You are suggesting Israel should alter its actions to avoid giving irrational assholes an excuse to express their views (or worse). Where does that stop? And what kind of life is that?
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6529|Long Island, New York
6 million people would disagree with the OP.

If they were, y'know, alive.
san4
The Mas

mafia996630 wrote:

san4 wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

In certain cases, it would be reasonable to say that isreal is another excuse to hate Jews. However it is foolish to say that isreal hasn't increased the hatred of Jews. No matter what you want to say, hatred is not passed on genetically, it is influenced by environmental factors. In the case of Jews, although the older generation of people might see isreal as another reason to hate Jews, the younger generation see isreal as the only reason to hate Jews thus increasing hatred of Jews.
It is passed on culturally. Or do you live in a world where there are no books, movies, traditions, art, parents, grandparents, old people or language? The past obviously influences every generation.

And in case you've forgotten, Israel's actions are an irrational justification for hating Jews. It couldn't make people hate Jews by itself.
Come on dude, do you really think for example; a Arab dad sits down with his son one day and tell him how much he should hate Jews ? i highly doubt it. Whats more likely is that the kid looks at tv, newspapers and other sources of current events and comes to the conclusion that he should hate Jews. Maybe grandparents and old people do pass on some hate, but real hate comes from a person who sees and make his own judgments on events.

Don't worry, I don't forget . Hating Jews because of isreal is NOT right, but like this thread aims to point out, people do it anyway!
You are exactly right. The kid looks at TV, newspapers, traditions and history that he is taught in school, and learns that Jews aren't like his own people. He also might learn that Jews have historically lent money at unfair interest rates, and they probably exert dangerous influence over the world through banks, lobbying groups and news media. And they arrogantly call themselves The Chosen People! He also learns that people have hated Jews for centuries, and thinks that millions of people probably aren't wrong.

As you point out, kids learn from their environment, and for centuries, lots of kids have grown up in environments that include biased information and a tradition of hating Jews.
Lisik
+74|6492|Israel

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

Both of them are targetting civilians..
So why you are so one sided?
AutralianChainsaw
+65|6190

Lisik wrote:

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

Both of them are targetting civilians..
So why you are so one sided?
I tend to always root for the underdog.

Reverse the roles, ie palestinians immigrants with tanks and F-16s stealing the land and oppressing the native israelis and i would root for your people.  Simple as that.
Lisik
+74|6492|Israel
lol nice lie.

You missed one little fact... Israel had no tanks and F-16s during the times of its creation. In fact, the one who was armed with tanks and planes it is Arabs. So tell your "I tend to always root for the underdog" bullshit to someone else.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6547

Lisik wrote:

lol nice lie.

You missed one little fact... Israel had no tanks and F-16s during the times of its creation. In fact, the one who was armed with tanks and planes it is Arabs. So tell your "I tend to always root for the underdog" bullshit to someone else.
No but they did expel hundreds of thousands of people from their homes, farms and businesses by force and superior military capability/strategy never allowing them to return and never paying them reparations (as the Germans did in atonement for the holocaust). Ethnic cleansing ftw!
Lisik
+74|6492|Israel
Ethnic cleansing? lol Poe i though you smarter than that.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6547

Lisik wrote:

Ethnic cleansing? lol Poe i though you smarter than that.
You mean you let all those Arabs come back to their homes then? I could have sworn I heard something about refugee camps there on the news the other day...

Last edited by CameronPoe (2009-01-29 12:02:01)

AutralianChainsaw
+65|6190

Lisik wrote:

lol nice lie.

I'm talking about right now.. I was not alive in 1948 so i cannot tell you for sure how i would feel but i would probably be like: "wtf why are they creating that jewish land in palestine instead of in the middle of germany??  The palestinians have nothing to do with the holocaust,..  the germans should pay with their land for that tragedy."

Palestinians are the underdogs right now, like it or not.  That's why 75% of the world support them.

Just wondering.. would you mind living in Germany instead of palestine?  I'm sure the germans would NEVER shoot rockets on your head..
Lisik
+74|6492|Israel
I mean these people were moved not on ethnic ground.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6547

Lisik wrote:

I mean these people were moved not on ethnic ground.
lol. Yeah right. Let them back then. How does that sound?
Lisik
+74|6492|Israel
Sounds sucks actually. Dont thing bunch of Taliban supporters will fit in to Israel society.
san4
The Mas

Lisik wrote:

Sounds sucks actually. Dont thing bunch of Taliban supporters will fit in to Israel society.
Well then why not let them have the West Bank so they can shoot rockets onto Ben Gurion Airport? That seems like a fair compromise.
Lisik
+74|6492|Israel

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

Just wondering.. would you mind living in Germany instead of palestine?
Nope! There is no Jerusalem in Germany, there is No Masada, no sea of Galilee, there is actually nothing that connect Germany with jews, other then death camps of course.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6613|London, England
Should've all gone here then: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Autonomous_Oblast - It shares a border with China, but I'm sure they wouldn't have minded. Besides, who's gonna say no to Stalin, nobody, that's who.

You would've probably fit in more over there, seeing as most of you guys are Polak/East European etc..

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard