+2,423|6682|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

blah wrote:

I'm just having lunch,thanks 27
Hope its not cake

In other News:

Even Arsenal's manager Arsene Wegner has heard about 27's plight

He said: "There is nothing new on Arshavin
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, … 46,00.html

Bit late to take his advice now I feel, im a condemned man.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6162|what

blah wrote:

Be nice to him, he's about to go into surgery. For your sake and his, please turn the other cheek.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
The oldest chav in the world

Bratwurstschnecke wrote:

And, I didn't post on bf2s for about 2 months, I was waiting for a useful thread like this.
Glad to have helped.  See lads Im not a total cock, just arf of one, bit like my arse next week eh?

TheAussieReaper wrote:

blah wrote:

Be nice to him, he's about to go into surgery.
The more common name is a 'Giveanasstomy'
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5797|Catherine Black

1927 wrote:

make love

That's sick, although I was able to finish my lunch. Damn you internet, what have you turned me into?

GL man.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Ace.O.Lamb
Got Lamb?
+56|6283|Outside your Back window
dude good luck, but why did you say "dont look it up on google images" Because that automatically made me want to. AND I DID. fuck
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6748|Comber, Northern Ireland

Ace.O.Lamb wrote:

dude good luck, but why did you say "dont look it up on google images" Because that automatically made me want to. AND I DID. fuck
likewise but seen worse shit on the net tbh
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6819|Nårvei

Good luck dude and be a good boy with the doctor, don't make an ass of yourself
Wait behind the line ..............................................................

Varegg wrote:

Good luck dude and be a good boy with the doctor, don't make an ass of yourself
Im a funny fucker when it comes to Docs n that eggy.  All they know is your Name, Address and Age and yet they got the nerve to tell you what is wrong.  I know that sounds a bit 'ya whaaaa' but give me a sec to explain.

Ive asked when Im having the OP, 'Monday morning', fair enough and they said I'd be in for a few days or until I can tolerate the pain of the dressing change without PK's.  Thats why I know I'll be out Monday night,  I'll bite fuck outta the pillow why they do it and not make a whimper, because I really hate being in hosp/away from the Mrs.

I argue like fuck with them when Im aching and their like 'No sport for 2 weeks'.  'Fuck off, I'll be fine trust me', they don't but I go on to prove them wrong.

You Eggy; get the 1st pics of my shiney new ass once its regrown, thats a promise, you can look but no touching x
Varegg
+2,206|6819|Nårvei

^^ YES

Maybe touch a little?
Wait behind the line ..............................................................

Varegg wrote:

^^ YES

Maybe touch a little?
Tut ooh; go on then but only you, only you get super mod access, Alfie would of, but he hardly visits us anymore.  The lil go off.
Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6310
Your not fucked dude. I get boils on my ass. Jesus christ those things fucking hurt.

Imaging having a abscest on the top of your crack, And the doc has the hands the size of shaq.

Poking it with a needle, And then squeezing the fuck out of it. It sucked and I almost passed out.

You'll be fine.

Last edited by Bull3t (2009-01-29 10:52:24)

Wreckognize
+294|6494

Wikipedia wrote:

It arises from an infection at one of the anal crypts of Morgagni
Lulz, sounds like an Oblivion dungeon.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6630|London, England
So wait, I didn't quite understand the bit as to why you're going to get an Operation done, if you don't have any of those abscess/cyst thingamajigs on your arse? All you said was you had scars from previous encounters, and then some bit about hair which I didn't get

Well, if it's any encouragement, at least they're not on your face
Varegg
+2,206|6819|Nårvei

Mekstizzle wrote:

So wait, I didn't quite understand the bit as to why you're going to get an Operation done, if you don't have any of those abscess/cyst thingamajigs on your arse? All you said was you had scars from previous encounters, and then some bit about hair which I didn't get

Ingrown hair me thinks ... and i imagine that might hurt while sitting down ... not sure, I'm not the assmaster on this forum
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6281

Mekstizzle wrote:

or your ballsack

Mekstizzle wrote:

Same here Mek other than every month or so one of the scars grows in to a spot, it gets a bit sore, swells to say a marble size and then bursts (slowly and silently, bit like a rapist) and this just keeps repeating and so on and thus Im pop Anti-Biotics like it was the 90's and im in a disco.  And you can't be living your life on them.

There is no guarantee that the problem won't re-occur, they reckon I got an ingrowing hair but haven;t scanned me or anything so taking an educated guess.

They want to cut away all the tissue where I have had these problems before and I cant see it being to improve my looks.

But no Mek Ive been too'ing and throwing over having it done and it didnt help when the consultant gives it 'What do you want to do', 'Your the fucking expert'.

Im very much glad these ass spot things dont grow on my face aswell, well, cud improve my looks actually
baggs
+732|6213

1927 wrote:

Im very much glad these ass spot things dont grow on my face aswell, well, cud improve my looks actually
No.

baggs wrote:

1927 wrote:

No.
Make shaving fun wouldn't it.  Reckon Nintendo would buy the idea and stick it on their consoles?

Bust one, game over.  You could add alcohol and spliffs as you go up the levels

Best make it a 15 rating eh?
Thanks for the well wishes, I will update you when able, pics (not) to follow
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6482|6 6 4 oh, I forget

So how is the ol' rump?

Oisín | Irishpride
Banned
+118|5603|Dublin, Ireland
Are you the 1927 or was it 1945 that I used to play with on Jolt.co.uk city maps, if it was you, you were an awesome commander

Get well soon, even if your not the same 19** I'm thinking of
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6335|England
Get well soon mate!
I wouldn't want to do it
JahManRed
wank
+646|6637|IRELAND

I clenched the whole way through that story. I laughed abit too, which I feel guilty about. Fucking hell, I feel for you bro. Sounds like a nightmare. Good luck. Look on the bright side. You will have student nurses rooting around your ass for the next few weeks. Something you usually have to go to speciality ladies of the night for.

Kind of reminds me off my mate calling me over at a festival when he was shitting behind a bush cus part of his ass fell out. He calls it his arse puddin. He was more worried about showing me and freeking me out than fixing it. In the end he just pushed it back up there and carried on drinking.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6658

JahManRed wrote:

I clenched the whole way through that story. I laughed abit too, which I feel guilty about. Fucking hell, I feel for you bro. Sounds like a nightmare. Good luck. Look on the bright side. You will have student nurses rooting around your ass for the next few weeks. Something you usually have to go to speciality ladies of the night for.

Kind of reminds me off my mate calling me over at a festival when he was shitting behind a bush cus part of his ass fell out. He calls it his arse puddin. He was more worried about showing me and freeking me out than fixing it. In the end he just pushed it back up there and carried on drinking.
WTF? What part? His guts?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard