RedBravo99
+0|6585
People raise in the ranks to fast from Private to Sergeant, it should take longer to make it to Sgt.

Look in any server, and at least 80 - 90% of the players are Sgt or above, where are all the Pvt's and Cpl's, the one's who follow the Sgts and Officers into battle?
Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
+81|6675|Central Valley,California
This game wasn't meant to be realistic. Anyways, there's plenty in EA official servers. Not on 64 player servers.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Ranks exist for unlocks. Beyond that, it's ego.
StormEye
Sniper
+50|6615|Malibu
There used to be a lot of Privates bakc when the game was released.
Now a lot of people had been playing this game since. Therefore, there are not many low rankers in servers now.
Dnamaster
+0|6781|Canada
and back in the day, it actualy took work to get to cpl.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6739|Human Meat Shield

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Ranks exist for unlocks. Beyond that, it's ego.
Actually this is true... And amount of time played; I've seen some Corporals that are in the 'wtf' area.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6759|Singapore

10,500 for CPL used to be no mean feat.

THat took some work at LEAST>
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6671
I was a sergeant back when it meant something :p
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6759|Singapore

Heh. A Staff or even Gunny Sgt used to be a GOD in game
BornToKill67
It's a good day to die
+18|6630|Canada Eh?

polarbearz wrote:

10,500 for CPL used to be no mean feat.

THat took some work at LEAST>
I wish it was like that....ah those were the the good 'ol days.(rank requirement wise) You actually felt proud when you got your unlock. Why does EA have to get rid of the good things?!
drake666
when Hell is full...
+184|6680|austria
u have 9000 points in 153 hours and ur complaining about to much seargents and that it is to easy??

GET OVER 50.000 AND TELL US HOW EASY IT WAS!!!!!!!!!!
https://team-ex.de/imagehosting/daten/1323768139_m98b.png
Usque Ad Finem
strangelove
HOBO SPIRIT
+77|6591|the side hatch
it's not easy, im closing in fast on sergeant major and it's been a serious climb for me

at least there is a vast gap between enlisted men and officers (first officer rank being lieutenant unless im mistaken)

although the trek from 1st sergeant to sergeant major is ridiculous...someday the game will be made up entirely of first sergeants
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6728|06-01

strangelove wrote:

it's not easy, im closing in fast on sergeant major and it's been a serious climb for me

at least there is a vast gap between enlisted men and officers (first officer rank being lieutenant unless im mistaken)

although the trek from 1st sergeant to sergeant major is ridiculous...someday the game will be made up entirely of first sergeants
so true abt everybody eventually being first sergeants thing.
even mikeshw is a 1st shirt now ffs
mexi
+0|6621
ya i got first sergent in like 100 hours it was WAY to easy for me and i got alot of vetren
p.s.
(the best way to get points is being commander on a 64 player karkand but only 16 people in the server i got 300 someting on it )

my tag is ipn^mexicano

Last edited by mexi (2006-03-20 17:27:33)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard