bobby177
+129|6485|Texas.. getting out asap
I have tried installing BF2 from multiple sources now and I keep getting a MD5 error on Common_client.zip when I install. I have already tested my memory, turned off all AV software, etc... and it still isn't working.

Does anyone know a place where I can download it? Or can someone put it on rapidshare?
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6392|the land of bourbon
are you using an original bf2 CD as your installation source?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6208|Winland

Reformat. If you've fully re-installed from multiple sources, it isn't BF2. Also try updating PunkBuster.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
bobby177

steelie34 wrote:

No it is a downloaded one, I lost my original a long time ago. I am using torrents that have worked in the past to install, but I just had to reinstall and this error came out of nowhere.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6392|the land of bourbon

bobby177 wrote:

steelie34 wrote:

No it is a downloaded one, I lost my original a long time ago. I am using torrents that have worked in the past to install, but I just had to reinstall and this error came out of nowhere.
you will most likely need an original CD.  i'm sure any patching you do will void your installation, since it is not a legit copy.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6208|Winland

bobby177 wrote:

steelie34 wrote:

Are you absolutely 100% sure this torrent works? Downloaded sources often have cracks pre-applied, and thus won't work online. Look for clean torrents and check the comments. Compare hashes if you can find what the original BF2 DVD hash is.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
bobby177
I have used these torrents to reinstall the game and patch and play MP at least 3 or 4 times now... I know they work. I just need that 1 file to put in my directory and it will work.
JoshP
Banned
+176|5700|Notts, UK
i torrented an iso as my disk was too scratched to read, and it's identical (no cracks etc) to the original iso

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard