Bert10099
[]D [] []\/[] []D
+177|6711|United States
I am a senior citizen.

During the Clinton Administration I had a good job.

Since President Bush took office,

I have watched my entire life change for the worse

because of his policies.

I lost my job.

I lost my home.

I lost my health insurance.

I lost my two sons in that terrible War in Iraq.

As a matter of fact, I've lost virtually everything

and become homeless.

Instead of getting some help, I only got arrested.

George W. Bush has to go!

We should do anything that Senators Kennedy, Clinton,

and Kerry want to insure that a Democrat is back in

the White House with the next election.

Sincerely,

Saddam Hussein
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6807
you are Right.

I know all the attacks on the USA stopped on a dime but I have it on good authority they are just waiting for better weather.It has very little to do with the fact we are kicking their asses right in their own back yard. Uncovered Sarin Gas depots ( WMDs by anyone's definition )Found Airliners in Iraq's Military Bases  Set up for hijacker training. And we have them now killing each other instead.
section9
+9|6817|USA
Yes It's plain to see that his administration has affected everyone in a negative way with the exception of his buddy's who got the gov't contracts wasting our tax dollars and looting the treasury. He's like what? I broke the law? Quick get the laws changed so I did'nt. Meanwhile the rest of the country has to deal with the new freedom of having as many problems as possible to detract us from the bullshit they make happen.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

section9 wrote:

Yes It's plain to see that his administration has affected everyone in a negative way with the exception of his buddy's who got the gov't contracts wasting our tax dollars and looting the treasury. He's like what? I broke the law? Quick get the laws changed so I did'nt. Meanwhile the rest of the country has to deal with the new freedom of having as many problems as possible to detract us from the bullshit they make happen.
Include more specifics in your next post.
section9
+9|6817|USA
Buy a newspaper or watch cnn moron.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6807

section9 wrote:

What a  come back...
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6684|Purplicious Wisconsin
I am not going to support you saddam, you evil terrorist, you deserve what you got, you let your people nearly starve, curse you, you stupid muslim, you devil worshipper.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

section9 wrote:

...because CNN and newspapers are the gleaming bastion of untainted knowledge. There is a Weekly World News on my desk that touts the discovery of Noah's 2nd Ark, with irrefutable photos of dragons, griffons and centaurs.

I could say that you (section9) statpads while spouting racist propaganda on EA servers. But without anything to back it up, what intelligent person would pay any attention?

Horseman 77 wrote:

What a  come back...
Agreed. Who can fight a zinger like that?

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-03-18 13:48:03)

Major_Spittle
Banned
+276|6625|United States of America
But at least you got to meet Sean Penn and a bunch of Democratic Senators before you ran and hid in a hole like the brave leader you are. 

I have already seen Saddam/Kerry in '08 bumper stickers on the back of some VWs.
section9
+9|6817|USA
unnamednewbie13
Sorry to call you a moron , It just seemed like I had to type a book in here to prove my point and frankly I wasn't in the mood. But just look at how the standard of living for americans trying to live the american dream has fallen and continues to do so.
Bert10099
[]D [] []\/[] []D
+177|6711|United States

Bert10099 wrote:

I lost my job.

I lost my home.

He is soon to lose his life.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6642|Colorado
kool I hope they gut him & put his head on a pole for all to see, cept the kids would probably start playing soccer with it.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

section9 wrote:

unnamednewbie13
Sorry to call you a moron , It just seemed like I had to type a book in here to prove my point and frankly I wasn't in the mood. But just look at how the standard of living for americans trying to live the american dream has fallen and continues to do so.
You still shouldn't throw around political accusations like that without at least linking to one of your sources.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6807

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

section9 wrote:

unnamednewbie13
You still shouldn't throw around political accusations like that without at least linking to one of your sources.
My standard of living hasn't fell, My GF, my brother, sister, mother,  freinds, boss,

Who are all these people who are " vexed by the Economy " ?. are they fuck ups?

Are we finally gonna pull the rug out from under these welfare types ?

Weeeeeeeee !
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6632|USA
Fun Fact. Did you know....Saddam Hussein is one of 2 people to hold a Key to Detroit. We gave him a key in 1980  due to some contribution he gave to thier churches.  Jerome Bettis is the other after the Steelers SuperBowl victory.

Proof:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freeman_of … _of_London

Last edited by Mason4Assassin444 (2006-03-23 10:35:50)

Xaritix
Banned
+1|6595|Somewhere near Beverly Hills
Why would they give Saddam Hussein the "key to detroit"

And I too hate Bush
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6632|USA

Xaritix wrote:

Why would they give Saddam Hussein the "key to detroit"

And I too hate Bush
Thats why I posted the link. Apparently, he donated $170,000 to a church or few (?) and they gave him a key to Detroit.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Horseman 77 wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

section9 wrote:

unnamednewbie13
My standard of living hasn't fell, My GF, my brother, sister, mother,  freinds, boss,

Who are all these people who are " vexed by the Economy " ?. are they fuck ups?

Are we finally gonna pull the rug out from under these welfare types ?

Weeeeeeeee !
When my parents were first married, they were ultra-poor and were lucky to find a damned quarter under the couch to use for a phone call to get a job. They had tried to go to a welfare office for a temporarily solution, but were rejected because they were white...

So no, I have little to no sympathy for welfare.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-03-25 14:28:23)

section9
+9|6817|USA
George W. Bush   Resumé

Past work experience:

Ran for congress and lost.
Produced a Hollywood slasher B movie.
Bought an oil company, but couldn't find any oil in Texas, company went bankrupt shortly after I sold all my stock.
Bought the Texas Rangers baseball team in a sweetheart deal that took land using tax-payer money.  Biggest move:  Traded Sammy Sosa to the Chicago White Sox .
With fathers help (and his name) was elected Governor of Texas.
Accomplishments- Changed pollution laws for power and oil companies and made Texas the most polluted state in the Union.  Replaced Los Angeles with Houston as the most smog ridden city in America.  Cut taxes and bankrupted the Texas government to the tune of billions in borrowed money.  Set record for most executions by any Governor in American history.
Became president after losing the popular vote by over 500,000 votes, with the help of my fathers appointments to the Supreme Court.
Accomplishments as president--

Either lied or used extremely flawed intelligence against the advice of many of our own militiary, most of our allies, and most of the church leaders of America to waste much of our wealth and many of our soldiers lives on an unwise and unjust war.
Spent the huge surplus left him by the Clinton administration and bankrupted our nation's treasury.
Shattered record for biggest annual deficit in history.
Set economic record for most private bankruptcies filed in any 12 month period.
Set all-time record for biggest drop in the history of the stock market.
First president in decades to execute a federal prisoner.
First president in U.S. history to enter office with a criminal record.
First year in office set the all-time record for most days on vacation by any president in U.S. history (25%).
After taking the entire month of August off for vacation, presided over the worst security failure in U.S. history.
Set the record for most campaign fund-raising trips than any other president in U.S. history.
In just two years in office over 2 million Americans lost their jobs.
Cut unemployment benefits for more out of work Americans than any president in U.S. history.
Set the all-time record for most foreclosures in a 12 month period.
Presided over a 45% increase in the loss of home ownership in America since the year 2000.
Appointed more convicted criminals to administration positions than any president in U.S. history.
Set the record for the least amount of press conferences than any president since the advent of television.
Signed more laws and executive orders amending the Constitution than any president in U.S. history.
Presided over the biggest energy crises in U.S. history and refused to intervene when corruption was revealed.
Presided over the highest gasoline prices in U.S. history and refused to use the national reserves as past presidents have.
Cut healthcare benefits for war veterans.
Set the all-time record for most people worldwide to simultaneously take to the streets to protest against any person in the history of mankind (15 million people). http://www.hyperreal.org/~dana/marches/
Dissolved more international treaties than any president in U.S. history.
The most secretive and un-accountable of any administration in U.S. history.
The wealthiest cabinet ever in U.S. history. (the 'poorest' multi-millionaire, Condoleeza Rice had a Chevron oil tanker named after her).
Presided over the biggest corporate stock market frauds of any market in any country in the history of the world.
Created the largest government department bureaucracy in the history of the United States.
Set the all-time record for biggest annual budget spending increases, more than any president in U.S. history.
First president in U.S. history to have the United Nations remove the U.S. from the human rights commission.
Withdrew from the World Court of Law.
Removed more checks and balances, and have the least amount of congressional oversight than any presidential administration in U.S. history.
Made the United States the least, rather than most, respected member of the entire United Nations.
Refused to allow independent inspectors access to U.S. prisoners of war and by default no longer abide by the Geneva Conventions.
First president in U.S. history to refuse United Nations election inspectors (during the 2002 U.S. elections).
All-time U.S. (and world) record holder for most corporate campaign donations.
George W. Bush's biggest life-time campaign contributor presided over one of the largest corporate bankruptcy frauds in world history (Kenneth Lay, former CEO of Enron Corporation).
Yet tried to claim that he didn't know Lay that well and that Lay had actually supported the Democratic opponent for Governor, whom he defeated with the help of Lay's money!
Spent more money on polls and focus groups than any president in U.S. history.
First president in U.S. history to unilaterally attack a sovereign nation against the will of the United Nations and the world community.
First president to run and hide when the U.S. came under attack (and then lied saying the enemy had the code to Air Force 1)
First U.S. president to establish a secret shadow government.
Took the biggest world sympathy for the U.S. after 911, and in less than a year made the U.S. the most detested country in the world (possibly the biggest diplomatic failure in U.S. and world history).
With a policy of 'dis-engagement' created the most hostile Israeli-Palestine relations in at least 30 years.
First U.S. president in history to have a majority of the people of Europe (71%) view his presidency as the biggest threat to world peace and stability.
First U.S. president in history to have the people of South Korea more threatened by the U.S. than their immediate neighbor, North Korea.
Changed U.S. policy to allow convicted criminals to be awarded government contracts.
Led the defeat of changes in U.S. policy that would have denied government contracts to U.S. companies moving their headquarters off-shore, so as to avoid paying income taxes to our country.
Set all-time record for number of administration appointees who violated U.S. law by not selling huge investments in corporations that bid for government contracts.
Failed to fulfill pledge to get Osama Bin Laden 'dead or alive'.
Failed to capture the anthrax killer who tried to murder the leaders of our country at the United States Capital building.  After 18 months I have no leads and zero suspects.
In the 18 months following the 911 attacks I have successfully prevented any public investigation into the biggest security failure in the history of the United States.
Removed more freedoms and civil liberties for Americans than any other president in U.S. history.
In a little over two years created the most divided country in decades, possibly the most divided the U.S. has ever been since the civil war.
Entered office with the strongest economy in U.S. history and in less than two years turned every single economic category heading straight down.

Records and References

At least one conviction for drunk driving in Maine (Texas driving record has been erased and is not available)
AWOL from National Guard and Deserted the military during a time of war.
Refuse to take drug test or even answer any questions about drug use.
All records of my tenure as governor of Texas have been spirited away to my fathers library, sealed in secrecy and un-available for public view.
All records of any SEC investigations into my insider trading or bankrupt companies are sealed in secrecy and un-available for public view.
All minutes of meetings for any public corporation I served on the board are sealed in secrecy and un-available for public view.
Any records or minutes from meetings I (or my VP) attended regarding public energy policy are sealed in secrecy and un-available for public review.
For personal references please speak to my daddy or uncle James Baker (They can be reached at their offices of the Carlyle Group for war-profiteering.)
###

compiled by Kelley Kramer

We've had our say.  Now it's your turn :

Contact [email protected]
or email some friends about us.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to   this page.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There is much more where this came from at

See why you may already be one of us!
cat4ever
+69|6723|CATALONIA

Bert10099 wrote:

I am a senior citizen.

During the Clinton Administration I had a good job.

Since President Bush took office,

I have watched my entire life change for the worse

because of his policies.

I lost my job.

I lost my home.

I lost my two sons in that terrible War in Iraq.

As a matter of fact, I've lost virtually everything

and become homeless.

Instead of getting some help, I only got arrested.

George W. Bush has to go!

We should do anything that Senators Kennedy, Clinton,

and Kerry want to insure that a Democrat is back in

the White House with the next election.

Sincerely,

Saddam Hussein
I'm sorry for you sir, and because of your sons, and I think you are right, I agree, Bush must go away of his place! USA needs a new president! Who agrees?
section9
+9|6817|USA
Keeping It in The Family: The Bushes and the Nazis
http://www.illuminati-news.com/Videos/k … family.wmv
MartinPocrezze
+-3|6649
i don t know how u americans can like bush u are brainwashed by cnn and that shit and i can t belive how could u vote the same president 2- times do u want more of your brothers housbands and sons to die in iraq for who mr. bush and his oil
mr bush attacked iraq why becose of weapons of mass dstr. (didn t found shit)
tell me usa-boys what do u think about your prez and i m not muslim i m from europe
america is runed by jews and u don t even know it
and why don t america attack izrael they occupied land that isn t their gaza west bank
izrael is doing all crimes killing civilians and they say that ppl in palestina are terrorists

america izrael = nazi  country   
jews learned from 1st hand

america get new presiden one that is not so corrupted

Last edited by MartinPocrezze (2006-05-03 07:52:33)

Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6680|Sweden
Ok Martin, you're obviously not THAT good at english, and i'd say that ur an Arab, so too bad you'll die soon when i become the Führer of the EU, and reinstate deathcamps on famous locations like Auschwitz, Birkenau and so on. See you there!
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6807

MartinPocrezze wrote:

i don t know how u americans can like bush u are brainwashed by cnn and that shit and i can t belive how could u vote the same president 2- times do u want more of your brothers housbands and sons to die in iraq for who mr. bush and his oil
mr bush attacked iraq why becose of weapons of mass dstr. (didn t found shit)
tell me usa-boys what do u think about your prez and i m not muslim i m from europe
america is runed by jews and u don t even know it
and why don t america attack izrael they occupied land that isn t their gaza west bank
izrael is doing all crimes killing civilians and they say that ppl in palestina are terrorists

america izrael = nazi  country   
jews learned from 1st hand

america get new presiden one that is not so corrupted
ROFLMAO It seems Way to Ham fisted,

Something tells me this is Really Majorspittle starting Sh*t by using another acct. again.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6619

I love how everyone gets flamed on here who even remotely disagrees with the Bush administrations policies.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard