tl;dr
» You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
|TG|VividSynergy
Banned
+22|5748|Bolingbrook, Illinois

Miniman7474 wrote:

steelie34 wrote:

miniman7474 wrote:

Ahaha ok, calm down now. Go try hard in a pub and be a hero. Pubbing in choppers takes little to no skill-if you think it does, I can bring out my 101-2 screens and all of that-I rarely play Sharqi and for like a week I whored it up. 250+ points every round and it took little to no skill. Cynic having a bad night in a pub where he wouldn't have been even trying anyways doesn't mean shit. The fact that you remember it so well is kinda sad tbh...if you honestly think pub heli whoring takes my skill then feel free to go around with that mentality, but the fact that most heli whores can come into the pubs you spend all your time in and double your scores without trying tells you that you're not as good as you'd like to think.

And Cynic's not a known hacker, if you think that you're fucking retarded. I don't give a shit what story of him you've heard or what you think you know about him, he's legit and many of you see him with a banned GUID and jump on him-you know he's better than you so you try to pull the hack card. He's got videos of him playing legit and owning-when he used to 2v2 often it was obvious he was playing legit. He sucks at inf (and admits it)-last I checked not many hackers suck at inf.

I've actually never asked him what all happened, but I've heard pretty much all the stories. Half of them defy logic and the other half contradict themselves and each other. I could care less about it personally because I know he's good legit as do most people. Think what you want, it's just a video game.
first of all, you dont have to suck his dick so much, i never said the guy wasn't good... and second, i remember it so well because all he did was talk shit, got owned, and quit like a little kid.  tbfh i never heard of him until the round i played him... but his constant shit talking made me take notice.

but ffs man, don't bring this "pub is low skill" attitude in here.  sharqi is a fucking rape and any one who can move their mouse and click at the same time will dominate.  i listened to your other posts about the 8v8 and everything, and you made some good points about jeeps firing from behind fences and all that.  but the bottom line is this... go into a 64-player, fully populated dalian server, get in the cobra with someone you dont know, and tear it up against all the j10s, helis, tanks, jeeps, AA and asshattery.  even better, since you pros say how easy SF is, do that shit on a fully populated ghost town server with the hind, where there is no hiding from AA.  i have, and will, do that shit every night until no one is left to play this game.  so go back to your nursery school "pr0" league and stay away from real bf2.
I can't put the words together to form a response to this-basically you're "something else" aren't ya?

Yeah, you can play against people that just bought the game yesterday and totally rape it up! You're pro dude, teach me how you do it?

90% of the people on pubs have no idea what they're doing. You represent the other 10%-the people that know what they're doing and can "do well" in pubs but still in the wide world of things you're not up to par. I rarely come across someone in a pub like Dalian that ghosts the AA or anything-basically they get on I flare or dodge and they get tved. They don't hop out then hide then get back in etc. The Jets come right at you or take TVs up the ass (Gaiz i can hit a rolling jet from any direction am i pro yet?). The armor rarely shoots then hides then shoots then hides-I rarely find a car or tank that actually knows how to shoot down a chopper without getting destroyed. You're literally playing against idiots and Sharqi isn't that different than Ghost Town w/ the Havok-my point in Sharqi is that it takes no skill yet people go 50-0 and instantly think they're pro.

If you knew me at all you'd know I'm not trying to suck Cynic's dick-most people that know me know I'm actually not a fan of his. I recently did a scrim with him as he was gunning and I was in the APC on Dragon...He has some cheap tactics that I'm not going to even mention.

It's true that most chopper whores are pretty whiney in pubs...when i used to play Wake a fair amount i would see people come in claiming they were pro 2v2 chopper gunners. Sometimes they would claim they were from [cMc] and others would say that they were specific people like Andre, Spec, Wako, Redsand, Blackfire, etc etc...most of the ones that claimed they were form 20ID, HOT, iLL|, [cMc], =U[c]=, etc would leave quite fast after they found that the people they were trying to imitate were in other servers at the time, but others would claim they were amazing 2v2 gunners and pilots. Most of the people that claim in pubs theyre 2v2 chopper whores actually aren't-half of them have never done a 2v2 in their life and the other half are terrible. No one that is actually skilled feels the need to prove it to people in pubs and don't go around saying HAI NO IM FROM CAL GAIZ IM GUD RLY TRUST ME. The poeple that do are either bad, fakers, or its someone trolling.

The RA admins are such a joke . IIRC they banned Cynic and all of [cMc]...they've kicked me claiming there's no way I was clicking and they have a 2v2 chopper team on the dead 2v2 ladder that's two 13 year olds that think they're good xD...btw Taiwan any chance of you homos signing up for S7? It's kinda boring and idk if you're still in 20ID but it could be fun-no ones taking it seriously so it's not like you'd have to either...
Stop trying to compare your self to Cynic.  You're batman.  You're bad.
Laika
+75|5994
The skill sets required for pub play and 2v2 play are completely different.

And yeah, given his history (with color TV screens, among other things), I wouldn't trust cynic to be clean even if he says he is now.
SouthernCross
+9|5704|AU-Brisbane

Ataronchronon wrote:

(with color TV screens, among other things).
wait, what?
Miniman7474
Banned.
+30|6249|Daqing Oilfields?

|TG|VividSynergy wrote:

Miniman7474 wrote:

steelie34 wrote:

first of all, you dont have to suck his dick so much, i never said the guy wasn't good... and second, i remember it so well because all he did was talk shit, got owned, and quit like a little kid.  tbfh i never heard of him until the round i played him... but his constant shit talking made me take notice.

but ffs man, don't bring this "pub is low skill" attitude in here.  sharqi is a fucking rape and any one who can move their mouse and click at the same time will dominate.  i listened to your other posts about the 8v8 and everything, and you made some good points about jeeps firing from behind fences and all that.  but the bottom line is this... go into a 64-player, fully populated dalian server, get in the cobra with someone you dont know, and tear it up against all the j10s, helis, tanks, jeeps, AA and asshattery.  even better, since you pros say how easy SF is, do that shit on a fully populated ghost town server with the hind, where there is no hiding from AA.  i have, and will, do that shit every night until no one is left to play this game.  so go back to your nursery school "pr0" league and stay away from real bf2.
I can't put the words together to form a response to this-basically you're "something else" aren't ya?

Yeah, you can play against people that just bought the game yesterday and totally rape it up! You're pro dude, teach me how you do it?

90% of the people on pubs have no idea what they're doing. You represent the other 10%-the people that know what they're doing and can "do well" in pubs but still in the wide world of things you're not up to par. I rarely come across someone in a pub like Dalian that ghosts the AA or anything-basically they get on I flare or dodge and they get tved. They don't hop out then hide then get back in etc. The Jets come right at you or take TVs up the ass (Gaiz i can hit a rolling jet from any direction am i pro yet?). The armor rarely shoots then hides then shoots then hides-I rarely find a car or tank that actually knows how to shoot down a chopper without getting destroyed. You're literally playing against idiots and Sharqi isn't that different than Ghost Town w/ the Havok-my point in Sharqi is that it takes no skill yet people go 50-0 and instantly think they're pro.

If you knew me at all you'd know I'm not trying to suck Cynic's dick-most people that know me know I'm actually not a fan of his. I recently did a scrim with him as he was gunning and I was in the APC on Dragon...He has some cheap tactics that I'm not going to even mention.

It's true that most chopper whores are pretty whiney in pubs...when i used to play Wake a fair amount i would see people come in claiming they were pro 2v2 chopper gunners. Sometimes they would claim they were from [cMc] and others would say that they were specific people like Andre, Spec, Wako, Redsand, Blackfire, etc etc...most of the ones that claimed they were form 20ID, HOT, iLL|, [cMc], =U[c]=, etc would leave quite fast after they found that the people they were trying to imitate were in other servers at the time, but others would claim they were amazing 2v2 gunners and pilots. Most of the people that claim in pubs theyre 2v2 chopper whores actually aren't-half of them have never done a 2v2 in their life and the other half are terrible. No one that is actually skilled feels the need to prove it to people in pubs and don't go around saying HAI NO IM FROM CAL GAIZ IM GUD RLY TRUST ME. The poeple that do are either bad, fakers, or its someone trolling.

The RA admins are such a joke . IIRC they banned Cynic and all of [cMc]...they've kicked me claiming there's no way I was clicking and they have a 2v2 chopper team on the dead 2v2 ladder that's two 13 year olds that think they're good xD...btw Taiwan any chance of you homos signing up for S7? It's kinda boring and idk if you're still in 20ID but it could be fun-no ones taking it seriously so it's not like you'd have to either...
And who are you?

I wasn't trying to compare myself to anyone.

Last edited by Miniman7474 (2009-01-22 15:49:54)

=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6416|California
lol
The_killer2
hai
+36|6226|North Carolina

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

lol
QFT
phishman420
Banned
+821|5732

The_killer2 wrote:

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

lol
QFT
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6504|The Twilight Zone

phishman420 wrote:

The_killer2 wrote:

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

lol
QFT
wat
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6504|USA

.Sup wrote:

phishman420 wrote:

The_killer2 wrote:

QFT
wat
The question is not wat, but...
whi
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6416|California
more pyramid with lol
SkaG-tgn!
+13|6021|London - UK

SouthernCross wrote:

Ataronchronon wrote:

wait, what?
http://www.totalgamingnetwork.com/main/ … p?t=183729

Cynic's a pretty cool guy, if a bit ego-centric.

I wouldn't call him a hacker, but he's probably done everything possible to tweak BF2 or give him the edge (color TV screens and Macros  for example).
The_killer2
hai
+36|6226|North Carolina

SkaG-tgn! wrote:

SouthernCross wrote:

Ataronchronon wrote:

wait, what?

I wouldn't call him a hacker, but he's probably done everything possible to tweak BF2 or give him the edge (color TV screens and Macros  for example).
cynic= known hacker.
SouthernCross
+9|5704|AU-Brisbane

SkaG-tgn! wrote:

SouthernCross wrote:

Ataronchronon wrote:

wait, what?

Thanks for the link.

That guy has huge ego!!!

Last edited by SouthernCross (2009-01-22 19:14:14)

Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6622

SkaG-tgn! wrote:

SouthernCross wrote:

Ataronchronon wrote:

wait, what?

I'm gonna try that colour TV screen thing, sounds pretty cool tbh. Unless PB banz0r for it.
Hakei
Banned
+295|6046

Toilet Sex wrote:

SkaG-tgn! wrote:

SouthernCross wrote:

wait, what?

I'm gonna try that colour TV screen thing, sounds pretty cool tbh. Unless PB banz0r for it.
I would assume they do, however the way I see it; typing renderer.drawHud 0 removes the outside shell of the TV, which actually gives and advantage - though I don't really know how that's less of an advantage than removing the static.
JoshP
Banned
+176|5739|Notts, UK
hai guize

myke > you > me

lololol

ps lol @ that TGN link, nubs don't know how to controls.con

Last edited by JoshP (2009-01-23 10:39:48)

The_killer2
hai
+36|6226|North Carolina

JoshP wrote:

hai guize

myke > you > me

lololol

ps lol @ that TGN link, nubs don't know how to controls.con
Hai josh  me > myke > you

lololol
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6337|eng

Miniman7474 wrote:

|TG|VividSynergy wrote:

Miniman7474 wrote:

And who are you?

I wasn't trying to compare myself to anyone.
Lol so he has to "be someone" to have any sort of an opinion about anything?

Stop taking yourself so seriously
#rekt
13/f/taiwan
+940|5749
lol
JoshP
Banned
+176|5739|Notts, UK

12/f/taiwan wrote:

lol
xfire nao
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6432|the land of bourbon

Ataronchronon wrote:

The skill sets required for pub play and 2v2 play are completely different.
good answer.  im done with this thread
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5982|Somewhere out in Space

McKenny[HUN] wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDV4pHCgDuE&fmt=22
click-macro /thread
iMPaCT.uK
+72|6547|UK , Birmingham

McKenny[HUN] wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDV4pHCgDuE&fmt=22
obvious click macro is obvious. i suppose every pro chopper person uses it tho right? and i dont actually see the skill in choppers on bf2, it wouldnt take long to get to the level of not missing tv missles especially with click macro's. The only time the skilled heli crew show is in 8v8 or more so 15v15. But 1v1 chopper / 2v2 its just shit and skilless

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard