Heffty
+9|6782|Calgary, Alberta, Canada
My clan is pretty new at clanning so to say. We just got our website up, forums up, a 16 man ranked server and now we are recruting.

Basically I am just wondering what is the ladder? Are there multiple ladders? Is there one main one that all clans rank themselves by? How do you get on the ladder?....and any other information about ladders you BF2ers might have would be of interest to me.

Lastly. Althought we have a ranked server, we have thought about increasing the slots to 32. We may go with the company we have now but I always wondered if anyone had created a list, or a 'consumer report' guide to ranked servers. Obviously each place that rents ranked servers has different packages and sometimes sales.  I know EA has a small list but those servers all seem overpriced...I'm sure you get what you pay for though. So aside from what EA has put out, is there a guide or a list of places that rents them and are there any places I can check out customer reviews.

Thanks
Heffty
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6687|Colorado
Heffty
Problem with that is it doesn't tell you where they bought the server from. For instance, I look at our clans server and it doesn't say who we buy it from. My question is related to reviews from customers regarding the companies they buy the servers from, not by gamers who are ranking servers in general.
Heffty
bump
Heffty
One last bump in hopes of a responce.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard