Community Modder
+93|6668
Look at this blatant racist/inappropriate person right here:

https://img153.imageshack.us/img153/6784/screen0033pi.th.jpg

Now he says some stuff really inappropriate:

https://img143.imageshack.us/img143/5175/screen0044kc.th.jpg

Now he says more racist stuff:

https://img153.imageshack.us/img153/8389/screen0050dv.th.jpg

I don't know if this is exactly racist, but still needs a check though.
-=|BW|=-Hollow_Moon
+5|6747
You should have spent the game running him over
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6623|Washington, DC

Report it to BF2RS.
Kazeons^
+1|6760|Denmark - Sønderylland
maybe he is racist but not nazi
but xstax are you black? if you are i understand why you find it wrong
xstax981
Community Modder
+93|6668
Yeah i know hes not nazi, but no im not black, i just found it kinda racist. Thanx guys for your opinions.
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6681|UK
there is loads of racism on bf2. all the time.
R.Rabshaw
+1|6671
And you would like us to do what about this?
CC-Marley
+407|6821

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

he's obviously trying to be funny.

Got a few smiles outta me.
Funny ? I found it rather sad, as I did your reply.
section9
+9|6840|USA
Yea that sort of thing is really unnecessary during game play...I mean come on we all get aggravated at times during game play but raping a 14 year old ? that's a bit much. Having been raised in NJ and NY and being a refugee from another country I find it amusing that people get offended by any racial slurs especially since those offended are usually quite prone to certain weird ideals themselves and aren't ethnic. Racial slurs were rampant in the 60's and 70's where I was and it really depended on the context. But on the other hand just last night I was trying to get in a couple of decent rounds and it was like every server I joined had some asshole tk'ing me repeatedly and some times for my kit which i thought was odd and at some point I snapped and did a little name calling myself but nothing racial and decided to stop playing and do something else.
MB.nZ
+86|6767|New Zealand
I like is SPM
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6781|Singapore

wth?
Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6642
Ive spotted mobile AA, over
dh124289
Anything but what it is now!
+11|6669
Love your Jihad Jeep in the last screenshot \o/
Kolhozik
+38|6658|Phila, PA

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

I agree. I play with a couple of people all the time who know each other, one of them is black and other is italian, they always fuck around calling each other N**** on VOIP. It doesnt bother me, infact the shit they say is funny. But one day admin joind our squad and banned (not kicked) one of the guys for "racial remarks".
w00tson
+0|6620|Schmuckland

Kolhozik wrote:

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

I agree. I play with a couple of people all the time who know each other, one of them is black and other is italian, they always fuck around calling each other N**** on VOIP. It doesnt bother me, infact the shit they say is funny. But one day admin joind our squad and banned (not kicked) one of the guys for "racial remarks".
Yes, child molesting is sooooo funny! What the hell are you? Monsters?
PunkX
stoned
+198|6616|Canada
Think i seen this guy before Hes a douche
Kolhozik
+38|6658|Phila, PA

w00tson wrote:

Kolhozik wrote:

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

Yes, child molesting is sooooo funny! What the hell are you? Monsters?
if you read my reply, you will see that i was refering to the racism part, so GFYS.
xstax981
Community Modder
+93|6668

LOSER|Tearsofromance wrote:

Think i seen this guy before Hes a douche
Yeah, he was. He'd call anyone who killed him a c***sucker. There were about 15 guys who killed him. I have no clue where the language filter was lol.

-=|BW|=-Hollow_Moon wrote:

You should have spent the game running him over
I had no clue where he was. Too bad, I would have really loved to jihad him.

Last edited by xstax981 (2006-03-18 12:41:03)

FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6683|Devon, England
itys rong yeh but i think its funny wen he said: "has any1 raped a girl?" and the guy below him says: "no, shuttup"

sick person but funny coment...
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6764|PNW

w00tson wrote:

Yes, child molesting is sooooo funny!
If you're Japanese, yes...WHOOPS! More racism. But I can't help what horrors they put into their cartoons!

I honestly don't see the difference between black jokes and redneck jokes though. Both sides should just take them with equanimity, and properly make fun of people who don't get them right.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-03-18 13:04:49)

Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6830
Like a prank caller, ignoring them is the best policy

( plus it drives them nuts ! )

People who mouth off while safe within the Anonymity of the online community are usually just little impotent, mice is my guess. Give them a little bit of power and they abuse it.

He is probably 8 or 9 and getting kicks typing " Dirty words "

should not have wasted your effort on him
xstax981
Community Modder
+93|6668

FFLink13 wrote:

itys rong yeh but i think its funny wen he said: "has any1 raped a girl?" and the guy below him says: "no, shuttup"

sick person but funny coment...
Dude, the person who said shut up was me lol.
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6693

Horseman 77 wrote:

Like a prank caller, ignoring them is the best policy

( plus it drives them nuts ! )

People who mouth off while safe within the Anonymity of the online community are usually just little impotent, mice is my guess. Give them a little bit of power and they abuse it.

He is probably 8 or 9 and getting kicks typing " Dirty words "

should not have wasted your effort on him
This is honestly the best course of action. Most of the people who spend time deliberately pissing people off just want attention, and so yelling at them is giving them what they want. Just ignore them and they'll probably give up after a while.
tF-afrojap
+124|6839|SF
^agreed. If the Admin is present, great. If not, ignoring them is the way to go. It just takes some thicker skin.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard