<3
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6742|Reality

Obiwan wrote:

phishman420 wrote:

Fuck the IRS; I would stay in Canada.
2.1 million is a lot. I would stay in Canada or move else where after I cashed the ticket.
Since he was living in the US at the time of the win, he has to pay the US income tax. Even if he moved to Canada and then cashed the ticket, he would still be on the hook for the money. The IRS are leaches! Imagine taxing a lottery! Bastards!
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6452|The Twilight Zone

TheAussieReaper wrote:

.Sup wrote:

phishman420 wrote:

go to Australia.

<3
Australia was my favourite destination to visit for several years. Still have a big desire to visit it
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6529|Boston, MA

blademaster wrote:

Canadian citizens do not have to pay income tax on lottery winnings.
Yet another reason for me to move to Canada.
Roc18
`
+655|5790|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
Income Removal Service amirite?
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6713|Purplicious Wisconsin
In Canadian dollars too, how much is that in USD?
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
PvtStPoK
paintball > bf2
+48|6514|montreal, quebec

phishman420 wrote:

Canada > USA
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6755|Scotland

He's a director of a construction company, as if money wasn't flowing in already.
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6196|Winland

30% tax?!

I see the US like taxing when they feel like it.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6574|London
The IRS is gay. I'm a dual American/British citizen and if I earn over a certain amount I have to pay tax to both countries.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6473|6 6 4 oh, I forget

https://myweb.tetranet.net/~ts64/acdc/images/more/400/acdcdollars500.jpg
Bradt3hleader
Care [ ] - Don't care [x]
+121|5935
Well we need the money for all the bullshit liberral government programs, and now the 'Obama is in t3h house ya bitch' you're gona have to pay more to reduce US's debt on those unemployed checks and food tickets. People don't need a job now in America because of those two things FFS.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6499|so randum

Bradt3hleader wrote:

Well we need the money for all the bullshit liberral government programs, and now the 'Obama is in t3h house ya bitch' you're gona have to pay more to reduce US's debt on those unemployed checks and food tickets. People don't need a job now in America because of those two things FFS.
You live in Switzerland?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6524|South Florida
And someone tell me exactly how the US government has any say in money won IN canada from the Canadian lottery whos money was taken from Canadian players who bought tickets?
15 more years! 15 more years!
Bradt3hleader
+121|5935

FatherTed wrote:

Bradt3hleader wrote:

You live in Switzerland?
Used to live in U.S.A. but my parents voted here...we call this our 7 year vacation home...gona be 3 more years till I can go back, becuase I'm starting computer programming in a tech school which will be 3 yearzzzz z0mg donno if I'll make it

EDIT: darn parents...

Last edited by Bradt3hleader (2009-01-22 09:16:03)

13/f/taiwan
+940|5698

Bradt3hleader wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Bradt3hleader wrote:

You live in Switzerland?
Used to live in U.S.A. but my parents voted here...we call this our 7 year vacation home...gona be 3 more years till I can go back, becuase I'm starting computer programming in a tech school which will be 3 yearzzzz z0mg donno if I'll make it

EDIT: darn parents...
How old are you?
Bradt3hleader
+121|5935
16, what's your point this time? OMG young idiot thinks he's smart?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard