unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6763|PNW

Bad News: Obama to take office with no military experience.
Good News: After exhausting criticism of Bush's military service, Americans must've gotten past it.

Well, looks like the Dems are now for the war after they were against it after they were for it. We've gotta withdraw in a way that doesn't undermine Iraqi security!
JahManRed
wank
+646|6620|IRELAND

Got drunk with my band last night and we wrote a credit crunch song with a happy ending called  "About as good as it gets."
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6484|Connecticut
My wife and I were having another child, but miscarried a few months back. We get to try again.

Edit: Pics or video link will get me banned.

Last edited by deeznutz1245 (2009-01-18 04:33:08)

Malloy must go
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6684|Calgary

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Bad News: Obama to take office with no military experience.
Good News: After exhausting criticism of Bush's military service, Americans must've gotten past it.

Well, looks like the Dems are now for the war after they were against it after they were for it. We've gotta withdraw in a way that doesn't undermine Iraqi security!
Time for change...................plain and simple.......

As a father, the last thing I need is some war mongering fuck to send my kid to some 3rd world country to fight some fuckers so some his buddies (the fucker)  can made some $$$$ for his buddies.

Last edited by Superslim (2009-01-18 12:03:20)

Axatar
+29|6454|France
There is a gas crisis in Europe, but here, in France, we depend much on nuclear power.
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6684|Calgary

Axatar wrote:

There is a gas crisis in Europe, but here, in France, we depend much on nuclear power.
How many nuclear power plants in France???? I heard that 80 percent of France's power  is supplied by  nuclear power plants ....Is that true?
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6540|San Diego, CA, USA
Bad news: My level 3 elven mage just died when a beetle fell on him and borrowed into his heart.

Good news: I get to make a new mage, but this time with different feats!
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6758|Cambridge (UK)
Intel profits down 90% in last quarter of 2008.

Price drops are bound to follow.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard