asbad
+19|6764|Ireland

xX[Elangbam]Xx wrote:

wats a CAL?
lol, thats even funnier
[GDC]SinnFein
Got Whiskey?
+63|6830|Meiriceá - frm 'Real Capital'
I was in the server at the time, (check SS's The game dragged on with them being the last ones left for 15minutes, after 5 mins. of 38p raisin hell about it i decided to come down off my perch and check them out...myself along with the 38p gen left server to grab our mates w/ BF2RS because it was that urgent, I mean they single handedly ruined 53 other gamers evening. I assure you they are 100% done, Indian and the CAL admins donot mess around with such asshattery..
F.Rabshaw
+37|6725
well, I thought it was funny.
R.Rabshaw
+1|6722
Haha, are you all that retarded? That was hilarious. I was in Strike for a long time, and they are all a great bunch of guys. Don't you all know that competitive players don't give a crap about their stats?

And if you think TWL is where the hardest competition is, I pitty your stupidity.

Last edited by R.Rabshaw (2006-03-17 19:12:24)

[GDC]SinnFein
Got Whiskey?
+63|6830|Meiriceá - frm 'Real Capital'

R.Rabshaw wrote:

Haha, are you all that retarded? That was hilarious. I was in Strike for a long time, and they are all a great bunch of guys. Don't you all know that competitive players don't give a crap about their stats?
Rabshaw, I, personally couldn't care about stats etc. This isnt a personal attack at your sir, but at your and others comments.

WHAT does matter is their immaturity AFFECTED other people. Some of these other people just got off working a 10 hour shift at the factory, and 8 hr at the office, a 16 hour farm day or what the fuckever. It is each of those that earned the right to have BS free gaming and to enjoy the maybe prescious hour that they may get to play before they have to put the kids to bed, or the wife comes home from her nursing shift and wants some quality time with you...well guess what you just had 20 minutes wasted because of some immature assholes, but you didnt want to leave the server b/c 5 of your co-workers were there too. They were all thinking "let's just stay, surely this BS wont last long...." next thing they knew, thier evening 1 hour of gaming ( that maybe they've been looking fwd to cracking a beer and gaming since thier 30 minute fecking lunch break, for a little stress relief) was just cut in half by some worthless, selfish, inconsiderate asses.

I am  (and I'm sure many other BF2S parents) proud to say that my children are being raised as considerate, polite, productive young adults that wouldnt even associate with morons like that, in a pub or otherwise.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6673|Washington, DC

I bet their clan lan-parties consist of male-on-male sex =S

Not to mention that glitching and raging servers=ban, possibly account GUID. Sad to see that the CAL admins haven't done anything about it either.

Cheating Athlete League.
Home
Section.80
+447|6891|Seattle, Washington, USA

R.Rabshaw wrote:

pitty your stupidity.
You pitty his stupidity. You don't really have much room to talk.
R.Rabshaw
+1|6722

[GDC]SinnFein wrote:

R.Rabshaw wrote:

Rabshaw, I, personally couldn't care about stats etc. This isnt a personal attack at your sir, but at your and others comments.

WHAT does matter is their immaturity AFFECTED other people. Some of these other people just got off working a 10 hour shift at the factory, and 8 hr at the office, a 16 hour farm day or what the fuckever. It is each of those that earned the right to have BS free gaming and to enjoy the maybe prescious hour that they may get to play before they have to put the kids to bed, or the wife comes home from her nursing shift and wants some quality time with you...well guess what you just had 20 minutes wasted because of some immature assholes, but you didnt want to leave the server b/c 5 of your co-workers were there too. They were all thinking "let's just stay, surely this BS wont last long...." next thing they knew, thier evening 1 hour of gaming ( that maybe they've been looking fwd to cracking a beer and gaming since thier 30 minute fecking lunch break, for a little stress relief) was just cut in half by some worthless, selfish, inconsiderate asses.

I am  (and I'm sure many other BF2S parents) proud to say that my children are being raised as considerate, polite, productive young adults that wouldnt even associate with morons like that, in a pub or otherwise.
I'm not trying to insult you or anything, but I think you take this game way too seriously. If a few guys glitching in a server can completely screw up your night that bad, I think it's time to find something else to do.

Honestly, this is coming from someone who has alcohol in his signature. Just get drunk off your ass and forget about it, eh?

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

I bet their clan lan-parties consist of male-on-male sex =S
And you came to that conclusion how? You need to think more logically, kid.

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

Not to mention that glitching and raging servers=ban, possibly account GUID. Sad to see that the CAL admins haven't done anything about it either.

Cheating Athlete League.
Why should CAL interfere? They did this in a public server. They didn't do it in a match. If they did, then it would be a different story. I don't see why CAL would ban them for something that doesn't have any effect on CAL.

Last edited by R.Rabshaw (2006-03-17 20:49:02)

Hurricane
Banned

Yer right, CAL can do whatever they want. If they want to let cheaters/ragers who act like groups such as myg0t and GOD play in their leagues, go ahead.

Last edited by ExecutionerStyle (2006-03-17 20:49:12)

R.Rabshaw
+1|6722

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

Yer right, CAL can do whatever they want. If they want to let cheaters/ragers who act like groups such as myg0t and GOD play in their leagues, go ahead.
No. Strike is nothing like myg0t or GOD. Strike did not hack or cheat. They glitched, exploited, and stat-padded, all of which was not done in a match. They had no outside program running (that would effect their skills in-game) and took advantage of a mistake by EA. I still don't see why CAL should ban them from the league, and you are failing to make a point, sir.

In addition, no one on CAL even cares. I guess your thoughts about CAL are pretty biased, seeing as you obviously never read their forums. Here's the link to the thread regarding Strike on the CAL forums:

http://forums.caleague.com/showthread.php?t=23185

Basically the guy posted screenshots of Strike "cheating" and got laughed at.

Last edited by R.Rabshaw (2006-03-17 21:05:49)

Maj.Do
+85|6795|good old CA
Cyber a league
Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
+81|6748|Central Valley,California
Well there just dumb. I'm reporting them to EA. I'm not kidding.

BTW, hey idoits they ****ing stat padded and exploited, plenty of people get there accounts reset that way.

Last edited by Fuzzball_the_Shooter (2006-03-17 21:31:44)

mr plow
+1|6659

R.Rabshaw wrote:

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

No. Strike is nothing like myg0t or GOD. Strike did not hack or cheat. They glitched, exploited, and stat-padded, all of which was not done in a match. They had no outside program running (that would effect their skills in-game) and took advantage of a mistake by EA. I still don't see why CAL should ban them from the league, and you are failing to make a point, sir.

In addition, no one on CAL even cares. I guess your thoughts about CAL are pretty biased, seeing as you obviously never read their forums. Here's the link to the thread regarding Strike on the CAL forums:

actualy if you read all 4 pages of that post the only ones flaming and high fiving were all the strike members. most of the replys from other cal members other than strike just said how gay and weak it was to do.  i think you must of missed their posts.

CAL|SteveD

the crap on my forums and the glitching is nothing to laugh at..

http://www.bf2rankedservers.com/foru...ead.php?t=4336

not only am I on staff here, but I am also the Assistant Director of the BF2 Admins Program...

those Screen Shots were submitted to EA by me, and this is far from funny..

BF2RS|L3|IndianScout

CAL|Picchioni

Long night at work. I'm in the perfect mood for this one.

1st off, you are all idiots for trying to stat pad

2nd off, I will bet money on the fact that all of this will lead to stats getting reset and the entire team crying about it or saying "well gg EA Sucks" and I support Steve (IndianScout) fully on his actions on reporting asshattery such as this to EA for the to take proper action, and he will, because he can take action against what you guys do in pubs in terms of glitching and stat whoring.

3rd, No, CAL can't control what players do in a pub server UNLESS you are kicked by PunkBuster with a Violation that is hack related, or a PunkBuster screenshot in the origional .png format with the player using a 3rd party program that alters the game in any way.

4th, ANY sort of glitching/cheating whether live or NOT will be delt with by the AC team with 1 year suspensions from the league and instant forfeit of the match....PERIOD, Polan was NOT correct in his post

This is another reason why CAL does not allow unlocks to be used in matches, to balance the game and to prevent the unfair advantage that stat whores or people that play hours on end a day have.

As for the stat reset questions that Steve is recieving, the problem isn't asking what his job is, or asking about a player's stats. Where I have the problem is the constant flaming with beta testing, who's stats are getting reset and why. Last time I checked none of us including him are getting paid to do any of the work we do, so the constant negative attitude towards the program in general needs to STOP.

Assistant Director BF2 Administrators Program

the point is its childish and imature and the one acting like the biggest child posting praise and pride in their glitching skills is mr x , a student at cal poly tech university of all places, supposed to be an adult and role model for everyone and he performs 14 year old stunts like this, its a discrace to think an adult would act like that, its even more disturbing to wonder why hes on a clan of all 13 and 14 year olds.
Hyper
Banned
+154|6794

R.Rabshaw wrote:

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

one of the rare times i have seen you post without your alternate posting imidiatly thereafter.

im impressed

as for the topic....obviuosly these are a bunch of kids...thats fine, bad thing is , the poor parents that have to buy them another copy of bf2 because little timmy is crying cos he has a CAL match coming up.
Karma is a wonderful thing

Last edited by Hyper (2006-03-17 21:50:51)

Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6786|Reality

xX[Elangbam]Xx wrote:

wats a CAL?
Stands for Cheaters AllStar League
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
R.Rabshaw
+1|6722

mr plow wrote:

3rd, No, CAL can't control what players do in a pub server UNLESS you are kicked by PunkBuster with a Violation that is hack related, or a PunkBuster screenshot in the origional .png format with the player using a 3rd party program that alters the game in any way.
Was this not my point?

I never said they wouldn't get their stats reset. I agree that they should/more than likely will get their stats reset. What I did say was that they won't care. Who exploits, makes a video about it, then cries when they get get their stats wiped. If you haven't read their forums, they are all laughing about you guys making such a big deal about this.
R.Rabshaw
+1|6722

Stubbee wrote:

xX[Elangbam]Xx wrote:

wats a CAL?
Stands for Cheaters AllStar League
If you think that Strike represents all of CAL, or that you are being funny and original by posting this, you are sadly mistaken.

Or maybe you're just posting that because you have played against the top clans in CAL and are resorting to the common "hackers" excuse for when someone is better than you.
Wild1234
+1|6729
cheating = bad, ok... but I just have to know one thing.

WHY DID THEY KEEP GOING DOWN THERE TO BE SLAUGHTERED?!? They had every flag in the game capped, just sit back at the nearest cap points and wait. Somehow I dont think that the people in this video would be the type to remain still for long if nobody came after them.
Hurricane
Banned

R.Rabshaw wrote:

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

myg0t 'rages' servers. These guys 'raged' that server. myg0t uses exploits in games to 'rage' servers. These guys used an exploit to 'rage' a server.
R.Rabshaw
+1|6722

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

myg0t 'rages' servers. These guys 'raged' that server. myg0t uses exploits in games to 'rage' servers. These guys used an exploit to 'rage' a server.
I'm guessing "rage" means the same as "raid" (filling your server with many of your clan members as to take over the server), and that was hardly a server raid. There were like 5 guys there. And I don't doubt that myg0t does alot of server raids and use exploits, but they also use third party programs to hack games and computers. The point I obviously didn't make clear enough is that Strike does not take it to that extent. They did this to have fun, just like you guys do every night you play.
w00tson
+0|6670|Schmuckland

R.Rabshaw wrote:

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

I'm guessing "rage" means the same as "raid" (filling your server with many of your clan members as to take over the server), and that was hardly a server raid. There were like 5 guys there. And I don't doubt that myg0t does alot of server raids and use exploits, but they also use third party programs to hack games and computers. The point I obviously didn't make clear enough is that Strike does not take it to that extent. They did this to have fun, just like you guys do every night you play.
I guess he uses the term 'raged' as in 'piss off everybody on the entire server'. Most of us would have felt bad by doing this and thus it would not have been fun for us. But for little boys who haven't developed proper empathy and Psychopaths, this is of course fun. As long as they are having fun, what do they care about the consequences and other peoples feelings?

And what is the difference between exploiting a bug that makes you invincible and invisible and a cheat that does the same? I guess not much.
Strike|infinity
+0|6659
You guys take things way too seriously.

1. You don't know anything about us
2. We don't care about our pub stats
3. We don't glitch anymore due to pubbers being raged, and taking this game too seriously - plus our leader asked us to stop because of the bad publicity.
4. I never intended my video to be released everywhere and to be recieved the way it was, it was just suppose to be an amusing video to be shared between a few people. 
5. Anyways it wasn't just us using that glitch. There were TONS of other pubbers getting in the same area. So, i'd assume all those other people should have their stats wiped too.
6. Again, we don't care about our pub stats. We're a competitive BF2 team, and would never think of using these kind of glitches in league play obviously.
7. To the original poster, TWL is trash. It is complete, and utter garbage.
8. It's a video game guys, remember? Have fun.

*awaits for some raged pubbers to flame me*

btw check out some other entertaining videos located @ http://www.inf1nity.com/videos
mr plow
+1|6659

Strike|infinity wrote:

You guys take things way too seriously.

1. You don't know anything about us
2. We don't care about our pub stats
3. We don't glitch anymore due to pubbers being raged, and taking this game too seriously - plus our leader asked us to stop because of the bad publicity.
4. I never intended my video to be released everywhere and to be recieved the way it was, it was just suppose to be an amusing video to be shared between a few people. 
5. Anyways it wasn't just us using that glitch. There were TONS of other pubbers getting in the same area. So, i'd assume all those other people should have their stats wiped too.
6. Again, we don't care about our pub stats. We're a competitive BF2 team, and would never think of using these kind of glitches in league play obviously.
7. To the original poster, TWL is trash. It is complete, and utter garbage.
8. It's a video game guys, remember? Have fun.

*awaits for some raged pubbers to flame me*

btw check out some other entertaining videos located @ http://www.inf1nity.com/videos
for a clan so into and concerned about comp play you sure have a piss poor record Record 6-5-0
maybe if you guys spent more time scrimming rather than rapping newbs from a glitch you wouldnt catch all this greif.

no you didnt just make this video and not intend it to be  for a few, you posted this video in the cal foums only after someone called you out, you thought it would be funny to totaly taunt the system and rip some newb apart because he told cal about your less than sportsmanlike dirty play.

you dont seem to understand all the peoples games you constantly ruin. you guys tk like crazy for vehicals, you will gather all the armor in one spot with some of you on each side then all switch to the same team, now possesing every peice of armor on the map, you constantly stat padd to no avail and only one of you has a decent rank, and you all  glitch.

you guys play like infintile children and now you are totaly trying to cover your tracks. theres a reason there have been threads on you guys in bf2ranked servers since october, your dirty players, period, so condoning your actions by saying you only care about comp play is uber lame since your record is so piss poor and you never ever scrim anyone. if you only care about comp stay the fuck out of the pubs.

you guys have a joke of an infantry unit for comp play and this is exaclty why, youd rather glitch than practice so dont bring in that bs how your all about comp, you guys never practice and loose over half your matches. i have all kinds of fun with a nice team orientated game, i dont need to glitch into a part of the map where i can kill everyone but they have no chance of getting me so i can have fun. the majority of you are 14  and 15 years old and after weve all read you childish posts in the cal forums its painfully obvious.

you think posting stat padding videos and glitch videos is funny, i just dont think all you children are ready for the guid ban thats comming, beleive me, ive talked with an indian, its gonna be more than just stats reset. if your lucky you guys will only have to buy a new copy of the game, and the cal roster is closed so if you guys get a guid ban or cd key ban you wont be competeting this season, so if you cared so much of the comp play you wouldnt be posting videos taunting ea to ban you, you dont care about comp, thats clear to see after you posted videos like that. youve already toossed out this season since your all going to have unregged guids after you buy new harddrives and copies of the game, dont put it above ea to d othe banning hte day of your first match either, jus tto spite you. your all going to be made an example of for pissing right in the face of the bf2ranked server reporting system and you dont even know it.

if you guys had any balls youd be in TWL.

Last edited by mr plow (2006-03-18 02:22:40)

Strike|infinity
+0|6659

mr plow wrote:

for a clan so into and concerned about comp play you sure have a piss poor record Record 6-5-0
maybe if you guys spent more time scrimming rather than rapping newbs from a glitch you wouldnt catch all this greif.

no you didnt just make this video and not intend it to be  for a few, you posted this video in the cal foums only after someonce called you out, you thought it would be funny to totaly taunt the system and rip some newb apart because he told cal about your less than sportsmanlike dirty play.

you dont seem to understand all the peoples games you constantly ruin. you guys tk like crazy for vehicals, you will gather all the armor in one spot with some of you on each side then all switch to the same team, now possesing every peice of armor on the map, you constantly stat padd to no avail and only one of you has a decent rank, and you all  glitch.

you guys play like infintile children and now you are totaly trying to cover your tracks. theres a reason there have been threads on you guys in bf2ranked servers since october, your dirty players, period, so condoning your actions by saying you only care about comp play is uber lame since your record is so piss poor and you never ever scrim anyone.

you guys have a joke of an infantry unit for comp play and this is exaclty why, youd rather glitch than practice so dont bring in that bs how your all about comp, you guys never practice and loose over half your matches. i have all kinds of fun with a nice team orientated game, i dont need to glitch into a part of the map where i can kill everyone but they have no chance of getting me so i can have fun. the majority of you are 14  and 15 years old and after weve all read you childish posts in the cal forums its painfully obvious. you think posting stat padding videos and glitch videos is funny, i just dont think all you children are ready for the guid ban thats comming, beleive me, ive talked with an indian, its gonna be more than just stats reset, if your lucky you guys will only have to buy a new copy of the game. your all going to be made an example of for pissing right in the face of the bf2ranked server reporting system. if you guys had any balls youd be in TWL.
Wow. I havn't heard more bs in my life. Stop trying to talk down upon people because you think you're so great. You're not.

Like I said, you don't know anything about us. What team do you play for? We scrim/pract many days of the week. I'd like to mention we made playoffs in every league of BF2 we played in, not to mention made it to the CAL 12v12 finals recently.

Judging by the way you try to attack us by saying we're little kids, and so childish... I question your actual maturity, or age. The way you write, and the spelling errors you make are pretty pathetic (granted we're not writing essays here, it's nice to be comprehensible). Many of us are in college, work for a living, or go to high school. I don't know where you got the number of most of our team being 14/15 years old.

"if you guys had any balls youd be in TWL"
- Please, i'd like to schedule a scrim vs your team to prove your worth. The only respectable teams I see in TWL are some of the ones in CAL. The best 8v8 team I see in TWL is v2, and they finished CAL-main with a 5-6 record.

"you guys never practice and loose over half your matches."
- You just said our record was 6-5. How does that translate into us "losing" in over half our matches? By the way you also failed to count the many other seasons, tournaments, and leagues that we played.

Last edited by Strike|infinity (2006-03-18 02:34:21)

mr plow
+1|6659

Strike|infinity wrote:

mr plow wrote:

no you didnt just make this video and not intend it to be  for a few, you posted this video in the cal foums only after someonce called you out, you thought it would be funny to totaly taunt the system and rip some newb apart because he told cal about your less than sportsmanlike dirty play.

you guys play like infintile children and now you are totaly trying to cover your tracks. theres a reason there have been threads on you guys in bf2ranked servers since october, your dirty players, period, so condoning your actions by saying you only care about comp play is uber lame since your record is so piss poor and you never ever scrim anyone.

you guys have a joke of an infantry unit for comp play and this is exaclty why, youd rather glitch than practice so dont bring in that bs how your all about comp, you guys never practice and loose over half your matches. i have all kinds of fun with a nice team orientated game, i dont need to glitch into a part of the map where i can kill everyone but they have no chance of getting me so i can have fun. the majority of you are 14  and 15 years old and after weve all read you childish posts in the cal forums its painfully obvious. you think posting stat padding videos and glitch videos is funny, i just dont think all you children are ready for the guid ban thats comming, beleive me, ive talked with an indian, its gonna be more than just stats reset, if your lucky you guys will only have to buy a new copy of the game. your all going to be made an example of for pissing right in the face of the bf2ranked server reporting system. if you guys had any balls youd be in TWL.
Wow. I havn't heard more bs in my life. Stop trying to talk down upon people because you think you're so great. You're not.

Like I said, you don't know anything about us. What team do you play for? We scrim/pract many days of the week. I'd like to mention we made playoffs in every league of BF2 we played in, not to mention made it to the CAL 12v12 finals recently. Many of us are in college, work for a living, or go to high school.

"if you guys had any balls youd be in TWL"
- Please, i'd like to schedule a scrim vs your team to prove your worth.

"you guys never practice and loose over half your matches."
- You just said our record was 6-5. How does that translate into us "losing" in over half our matches? By the way you also failed to count the many other seasons, tournaments, and leagues that we played.
your own clan leader steel says you guys suck at infantry and never scrim, get off it, hes not all that happy about all this and steels been talking with others about some replacements so id just stfu now if i were you, you have no idea who i am, your exspendable. your dirty little children and you will be delt with. ohh and your record for this season of 8v8 was 6-5, you lost almost half your matches, so again stop your story telling. theres a reason why you guys wont even apply for twl, they refuse to let you in. one of you is in college, the rest are highschool punks, so stop sprouting that bullshit too, christ, your ages are on your clans front page. 14-16 most of you, you and Miguel are the only ones over 19. listen to your childish voices on that video, i doubt any of your other members nuts have even dropped yet. its just sad that you all of a sudden take concern in this matter after spending 2 days taunting ea to reset you. the damage is done, give it up. absolutly noone in the community has any respect for you and soon youll discover that Chris, youve burned your bridges.

Last edited by mr plow (2006-03-18 02:44:26)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard