Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6733

I can't wait for Amarr Cruiser to 5, I'm training it now. It should unlock so many smaller, useful ships such as the zealot and the curse (my current goal). And yes, the falcons are OP as fuck right now.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6492|so randum
its been one of those lovely isk nights tonights, 2x blockade, cut-throat something (gets you about 30 commodore tags and 400+ faction missiles), and now angel extravaganza.

woooo, but as of tomorrow i won't be on eve for about 4 months
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Phaytal
+20|6147|Engarlandd
Lol.. just made some year old noob believe that if he didnt pay the pod ransom and i popped it he would have lost all his SP, got 150mil ransom and then popped him an hour later in a disco bs camp
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6772|Great Brown North

Phaytal wrote:

Lol.. just made some year old noob believe that if he didnt pay the pod ransom and i popped it he would have lost all his SP, got 150mil ransom and then popped him an hour later in a disco bs camp
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6492|so randum
Yo, search tech section for my eve help thread, need help with ports and shit
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Phaytal
+20|6147|Engarlandd
Anyone wanna buy a Hurricane with 3*Ambit Extension Rigs on it? 35mil possibly. Is in Low Sec Sujarento, a jump off of Tama, don't be pussies, and about 4 jumps from Jita. Just nabbed it off some poor guy, and cba waiting for it to sell on contracts.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6492|so randum

Phaytal wrote:

Anyone wanna buy a Hurricane with 3*Ambit Extension Rigs on it? 35mil possibly. Is in Low Sec Sujarento, a jump off of Tama, don't be pussies, and about 4 jumps from Jita. Just nabbed it off some poor guy, and cba waiting for it to sell on contracts.
id take it off your hands, but i have no eve

Last edited by FatherTed (2009-01-13 15:54:58)

Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Volatile
+252|6697|Sextupling in Empire

Fucking lag.

Pre-war flight check

DRONE MODELS OFF [√]

ALL EFFECTS OFF [√]

ALL BRACKETS OFF [√]

ALL SETTINGS ON LOW [√]

RESULT:

Had a 30 on 30 engagement in nisuwa and it just turned into a repeating slide show.

CCP should focus on fixing this instead of giving us modular lego ships.

At least I managed to get in on 4 BS kills before having to sit powerless, watching my pod levels deteriorate before my eyes while my BC is still on the screen.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6802|Marathon, Florida Keys
anyone ever make 5mil on a lvl3 mission? I did. lolz.

Im getting my first bs in a few days.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6492|so randum

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

anyone ever make 15mil on a lvl3 mission? I did. lolz

what bs you going for?

im tempted by the mega/rokh, but i'll end up in a raven
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Phaytal
+20|6147|Engarlandd
I've made 1.5bil from a JF full of faction loot we caught
My cut got me my carrier.. which is still sitting in its station that its been in for months.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6667|Canberra, AUS

FatherTed wrote:

what bs you going for?

For missions?

Raven, domi, or amarr bs. No other choices tbfqh amongst the bs's for missions.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6677|Espoo, Finland
For amarr get the Apoc or Navy Apoc.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6492|so randum

Spark wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

what bs you going for?

For missions?

Yep, it'll end up being a raven, but everyone and their cats fly fucking ravens.

Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6677|Espoo, Finland

FatherTed wrote:

Spark wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

what bs you going for?

For missions?

Yep, it'll end up being a raven, but everyone and their cats fly fucking ravens.

If you fly for Amarr or Ammatar you get mostly Sansha and Blood missions which are faster to do with an Apoc than Raven.
Volatile

The fastest way to do missions is ....

... to not do them.

Seriously, missions are the most boring thing in eve(right behind mining) and are an annoyance that keeps you from spending time doing what eve is all about -

PVP

1. Get time code from online retailer for $35
2. Sell time code for isk (currently 700m)
3. ??????
4. Profit(PVP)

Unless, of course, your plowing through missions to get jump clones.

I only mention this because, for me, this game is so much more enjoyable without having to grind away for isk.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6492|so randum

Volatile wrote:

... to not do them.

Seriously, missions are the most boring thing in eve(right behind mining) and are an annoyance that keeps you from spending time doing what eve is all about -

PVP

3. ??????
4. Profit(PVP)

I only mention this because, for me, this game is so much more enjoyable without having to grind away for isk.
1) ive got barely enough skills to keep a BC together, and all of it is PVE focused, i', not confident enough to throw a ship out there
2) so you buy GTCs to make money to play in low? hmm id rather just do a level 4 and be set for money for a bit
3. Missions can be good fun with mates
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Volatile

FatherTed wrote:

Volatile wrote:

... to not do them.

PVP

3. ??????
4. Profit(PVP)

1) ive got barely enough skills to keep a BC together, and all of it is PVE focused, i', not confident enough to throw a ship out there
2) so you buy GTCs to make money to play in low? hmm id rather just do a level 4 and be set for money for a bit
3. Missions can be good fun with mates
You can throw a cheap cruiser/frigate together with basic skills and hop right into pvp if you want.

If you're not in a player corp right now, join faction warfare. Randoms in militia fleet up hourly for engagements against war target fleets, your cheap ships will be effective(properly fit of course - no putting autocanons on blackbirds), and you'll learn something new every time you go out.

As far as running lvl 4's is concerned, it takes  months to train your skills to where they need to be to run a level 4 solo. I failed miserably when I attempted to do a level 4 with a raven and cruise missiles with mediocre skills . And once you can run lvl 4's you'll be making about 15-20m an hour on average, which would be about 35 hours to get the equivalent of what you'd get with one gtc. It's just up to whether or not your time is worth that $35, and whether you get enjoyment out of missions or not.
Phaytal
+20|6147|Engarlandd
Qft volatile, i used to always get shit off of people about buying GTC's, but the time i would of spent grinding isk i could have been at work, earning more than enough for GTC's.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6492|so randum
Nope, good point i admit, i hadn't seen that angle
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Phaytal
+20|6147|Engarlandd
I actually love the fact that you can sell GTC's, you get newbs spending like £100 on GTC's to go and buy a 30mil Char, and fit faction fits onto BS's then go soloing, only to get pwnt by a rifter or some shit.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6802|Marathon, Florida Keys
why does it take me almost 4 hours to do a lvl4 in a abbadon? I make money at a faster rate doing lvl3s in a harbinger.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6709

why does it take me almost 4 hours to do a lvl4 in a abbadon? I make money at a faster rate doing lvl3s in a harbinger.
Skills lulz.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6500
lvl 5 interceptor
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6667|Canberra, AUS

Ouch, man. Secondary gunnery skills need training, I think. Drones, too.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard