FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum
We all do it, get wasted, then some bird gives you her number, and you type the name in totally fucking wrong. As a result, you wake up with 5 or so new numbers not having a clue who any of them are!

So post up your best

1.Random - starting seeing her, only found out her name about 2 weeks in when one of her mates shouted her
2.Gingersjdf - Shes ginger (i guess)
3.Amy Silver Shoes - no idea
4.Lappy
5.Rambo
6.Sarah with tits
7.Tanna
8.that one
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6627|UK
I get girls to write their numbers in my phone for me tbh. I'm just that charming.

Spoiler (highlight to read):
lolwut i have loads of people that i have no fucking idea who they are and most of them are spelt wrong and their numbers incorrect
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum

liquidat0r wrote:

I get girls to write their numbers in my phone for me tbh. I'm just that charming.

Spoiler (highlight to read):
lolwut i have loads of people that i have no fucking idea who they are and most of them are spelt wrong and their numbers incorrect
Note i said 'some bird gives you her number'

Being able to sound irish or mancunian(ish) at will works wonders!

In england, they dig irish
In ireland (some parts ha) they dig the manch
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6219|Phoenix, AZ
When im in class and I want a number, I charm them first, and then I write on a torn out piece of paper

"Hmm, I think I need your number "

I wrap that around my phone and hand it to them

Im really bad with names, so usually if anyone needs my number I just have them entering it to avoid this

Them: Okay, I might need to text you about the project
Me: Okay, whats your number?
Them: 123-456-7890
Me: Okay... And... Whats your name again?
Them: Seriously?? We have sat next to each other for 3 weeks
Me: ....

I just have them do everything, and then I look through my phone for the new number
ghettoperson
+1,943|6649

I usually start writing their name, realise I'm far too drunk to do this properly, so add a few random characters to the end, so it seems like I wrote the whole thing. Then I add their number, and hope that I can figure out what their name was the next day. Facebook has made this a lot easier.
Stimey
­
+786|6120|Ontario | Canada
afsads

booze+text = incomprehensible
­
­
­
­
­
­
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6756|Scotland

1. jugs
2. m ( still have no idea who she is )
3. shddd
4. mego
bennisboy
+829|6646|Poundland

ghettoperson wrote:

I usually start writing their name, realise I'm far too drunk to do this properly, so add a few random characters to the end, so it seems like I wrote the whole thing. Then I add their number, and hope that I can figure out what their name was the next day. Facebook has made this a lot easier.
You'd think so, but I manage to pull a girl in about 10 secs, go on for about an hour without talking to her, then she says (roughly, I was highly intoxicated)

her:"hey whats your number, oh damn my phone is out of battery, give me yours"
*i hand over my phone*
her:"There thats my number, I dont know how to save it"
Me:"I'll do it, but you might need to tell me your name"
Her:"lucy, whats yours?"
Me:"I'll let you know when I call you"
*she laughs, kisses me, then we go our seperate ways*

I got off the bus in town and ran two miles home, uphill (thats how drunk i was)

Wake up next morning, cant remember what she looks like, think "aha facebook", search for lucy at bath uni, BAM hundreds of hits... Okayyy. which one is it? I still don't know...
rdx-fx
+955|6591
Tip:

Cell phones usually have cameras.

Get their pic, associate the picture with the number in the phone (as an icon or whatever).

And, if you're too drunk to type their name.. name the picture "#1" and the phone contact similarly as "#1"

Then, when you're sober enough,  you can do a proper "beer-goggles" check on the pictures before hitting 'send' on the associated phone number.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6756|Scotland

bennisboy wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

You'd think so, but I manage to pull a girl in about 10 secs, go on for about an hour without talking to her, then she says (roughly, I was highly intoxicated)

*i hand over my phone*

I got off the bus in town and ran two miles home, uphill (thats how drunk i was)

Wake up next morning, cant remember what she looks like, think "aha facebook", search for lucy at bath uni, BAM hundreds of hits... Okayyy. which one is it? I still don't know...
Ah, but was it worth it?
GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6219|Phoenix, AZ

bennisboy wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

*i hand over my phone*

Text the number and see if you can get a last name

if you do search it on facebook

if she isnt hawt then dont talk to her
ghettoperson
+1,943|6649

I usually know someone in the group, so search for familiar faces from their friends. It is fallible though, I agree.
bennisboy
+829|6646|Poundland

Zimmer wrote:

Ah, but was it worth it?
It was definitely fun yes.

GodFather wrote:

I could, but it was before xmas, she'll either think who is that! As I didnt tell her my name or give her my number!

or... she'll want to meet up again, n then she'll have my number to pester me, n that isnt fun

EDIT: hmmm, jus goin thru the lucys again, might have been this one https://profile.ak.facebook.com/v230/1288/31/s204504509_9017.jpg I know she was blonde, n my mate said she was pretty fit, so maybe its worth a text, altho I'm already meeting up with a hot girl i met while sober 2moro, what do you guys think i shud do? chance it?

Last edited by bennisboy (2009-01-16 14:26:26)

Tripulaci0n
+14|6156
im eating licUorice altoids right now and i do not recommend them
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum

bennisboy wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

Ah, but was it worth it?

GodFather wrote:

I could, but it was before xmas, she'll either think who is that! As I didnt tell her my name or give her my number!

or... she'll want to meet up again, n then she'll have my number to pester me, n that isnt fun

EDIT: hmmm, jus goin thru the lucys again, might have been this one http://profile.ak.facebook.com/v230/128 … 9_9017.jpg I know she was blonde, n my mate said she was pretty fit, so maybe its worth a text, altho I'm already meeting up with a hot girl i met while sober 2moro, what do you guys think i shud do? chance it?
i'd hit it

go go go bennis
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
bennisboy
+829|6646|Poundland

FatherTed wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

Ah, but was it worth it?

GodFather wrote:

EDIT: hmmm, jus goin thru the lucys again, might have been this one http://profile.ak.facebook.com/v230/128 … 9_9017.jpg I know she was blonde, n my mate said she was pretty fit, so maybe its worth a text, altho I'm already meeting up with a hot girl i met while sober 2moro, what do you guys think i shud do? chance it?
i'd hit it

go go go bennis
haha, i may send a text 2moro, could be awkward as i never rang...
ghettoperson
+1,943|6649

Do it Bennis, you stud muffin!
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6402|dm_maidenhead
I once saw I had added someone called Sophisticated.
I was like wtf, who is this. Turned out it was someone called Sophie and I had got lazy half way through and let autocorrect fill out the rest.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6649

Fuckin' lol!
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6761

I call them by their names
JoshP
Banned
+176|5689|Notts, UK

Peter wrote:

I once saw I had added someone called Sophisticated.
I was like wtf, who is this. Turned out it was someone called Sophie and I had got lazy half way through and let autocorrect fill out the rest.

ghettoperson wrote:

Fuckin' lol!
ghettoperson
+1,943|6649

usmarine wrote:

I'm surprised you bother with phone numbers, I thought you just met them, got them drunk, banged them in the bathroom and then repeated this at the next bar.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6761

ghettoperson wrote:

usmarine wrote:

I'm surprised you bother with phone numbers, I thought you just met them, got them drunk, banged them in the bathroom and then repeated this at the next bar.
lulz...wat
ghettoperson
+1,943|6649

You know what I'm talking about.
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6571|USA
i don't fuck up the names, but i do have like twelve girls in my phone that i don't remember meeting

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard