Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6373|Oslo, Norway
I have a Q. I got reset a couple of months and I am only a major general, lacking approx 7K to my next rank. ut when my account got restored I only got commander score, team points and global score back. And there's a minimum hour limit for ranking to lieutenant general at 1440 hours if I remember correctly.

Now here's my Q: I have played 60 hours after I got restored, but do I need to pass 1440 to rank now? If so, I'm fucked!!!
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6303

Yes, you have to earn the hours back :\ I'm in the same situation.
JoshP
Banned
+176|5680|Notts, UK
i beleive you are

ouch
phishman420
Banned
+821|5672
You can pay me to level for you.
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5896|CA
Just pick full servers, pick a kit, and drive a jeep to the corner of the map and sit there, and then go watch TV if you need the hours that badly.

Otherwise, can you live with 2 Stars?
tuckergustav
+1,590|5905|...

This may be one of the reasons that time servers exist.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6373|the land of bourbon
when ea restored my shit i was only a colonel.  i emailed them with a wtf message and they gave me back my stars... but careful what you wish for, i get banned like a mofo when people see my stats and think i'm a rank hacker.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
tuckergustav
+1,590|5905|...

steelie34 wrote:

when ea restored my shit i was only a colonel.  i emailed them with a wtf message and they gave me back my stars... but careful what you wish for, i get banned like a mofo when people see my stats and think i'm a rank hacker.
You just reminded me that the only reason I even decided to come to BF2s was because my old clan had banned you from our server. You were wearing the bf2s tags and I came here to see what it was all about...ahh, then I was sucked in...
Miniman7474
Banned.
+30|6190|Daqing Oilfields?
Go to a random server with a 64 player map and like 15 people and idle in a boat under the carrier. Transport hours, low chance of pissed off team mates (if someones idling in a car its frustrating since maps like Wake need the ones they have) and low possibility of getting killed. If you're paranoid, go under the carrier
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6315|Graz, Austria

Miniman7474 wrote:

Go to a random server with a 64 player map and like 15 people and idle in a boat under the carrier. Transport hours, low chance of pissed off team mates (if someones idling in a car its frustrating since maps like Wake need the ones they have) and low possibility of getting killed. If you're paranoid, go under the carrier
While at that, you could also sit in a passenger seat in the boat, take out your wrench, clamp your mouse button and then go watch TV.
millmax
Wanna fly over Oslo? PM me!
+18|6530|Norway
Just tell us ur password and we will all chip in a bit, quickly getting you back ur hours.  We are all decent forum users, and anyone using ur account promises to behave.
Cute.Nemean^inf
+70|6317|The Netherlands

millmax wrote:

Just tell us ur password and we will all chip in a bit, quickly getting you back ur hours.  We are all decent forum users, and anyone using ur account promises to behave.
lmao quallity... I would never give my passwords to anyone of my profiles xD lmao...

Last edited by -supremecars- (2009-01-16 08:30:28)

mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6646

Here's where time servers come in ...
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6644|pimelteror.de
You should better wait for Patch 1.5. At least, then the risk of being pid spoofed again is gone.
MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|5991|Aberdeen, Scotland
Even using time servers, that would be a pain in the arse to earn back. Then EA would prob reset him again when they see his history

I feel for ya Babb
Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6373|Oslo, Norway
The only man I "have feelings" for is the one who fucked my account up... :angry:!!!!!!!

And for those of you who said timeservers is a good idea??? My SPM would easily hit below 0... That's not an option.
TheDonkey
Eat my bearrrrrrrrrrr, Tonighttt
+163|5708|Vancouver, BC, Canada

-supremecars- wrote:

millmax wrote:

lmao quallity... I would never give my passwords to anyone of my profiles xD lmao...
lol, cuz they're all the same
amirite?

C'mon, we all know it's true
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6278|eng

TheDonkey wrote:

-supremecars- wrote:

millmax wrote:

lol, cuz they're all the same
amirite?

C'mon, we all know it's true
I know what they are
#rekt
blah
macaroni with cheeseeee
+111|5739|Croatia
what are time servers?
benetti32
+3|5797|Czech Republic
No fighting, you're sitting like a duck in tank/heli/jet/mounted MG/TOW etc. to get badges/medals...
MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|5991|Aberdeen, Scotland
Don't you have a crazy SPM right now with your 'restored' stats?
JoshP
Banned
+176|5680|Notts, UK
SPM    53.5938

ya he does lolz

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard