pinky_81
+1|6789|Denmark
EA just fixed commanders and squad leaders so they cannot be thrown to the other team... (Thats much better than before)
But...
WHY
didn't they make so the lone-wolfs gets kicked over before squadmembers??? So that squad members are less likely to get team-switched when there are plenty of LW's

I often play with friends from a clan - and when we finally manage to get to the same team (Perhaps after a couple of maps) it often happens that 1 of them gets thrown to the other side while there are plenty of loners... And not only do they get thrown over - they often get thrown over often and almost every time??
How is the server choosing - it can't be that "random" after what I've seen...

Pinky
PermaG
+1|6846
For real, the onlt people that should get switched are the lone wolves. This would help induce more teamwork in the end, since more people will be joining squads to avoid being swithced.
pinky_81
+1|6789|Denmark
It's ok not to be safe, but at least choose from the LW's first...
Faith +1
+1|6814|Arizona
I was switched to the other team as the commander a few times pre 1.03 patch.

That was annoying..
spon
+2|6843|San Jose, CA
I agree! let the lone wolfs switch and the squads stay intact!
LT.BNPLAYN*RIP*
+0|6820
Well last night my hole squad but me got switched over to the other side and I was not squad leader he got switched all at the same time. we were all pissed my squad was kicking ass the hole night then bam 1 sec they we were all to gethert then gat nail by the arty and I was a lone and squad leader. all the sudden I see 5 people say WTF I typed in STUPID AUTO SWITCH. .It took 2 games but we all got back in to the same squad.

This is stupid Lone wolf should get switched first there in there owen little world any way so let them get switched....
nayo450
+-1|6793
yeah.. come to thinkof it i doubt that some lone wolves would realy care what steam they are on
Croak
+11|6805|San Marcos, CA
I've lost track of how many times I've been the game or team leader on points, and near the end of the round or right before the last enemy spawn point is capped, I've been thrown over to the other team after getting killed, then become meat for the "everyone pile on the last base" attacks (messing up my score), and totally screwing my old commander out of points by bringing the team point average down when losing me.

As for lone wolves, while I play lone wolf most of the time, I stil play and play hard for the team I'm on, to win the round.  I REALLY don't like hearing annoying voices via VOIP, one of the main reasons I avoid joining squads.  But just because I'm not part of some buddy brigade doesn't mean people like me are not "team players".
Teamkillingbastard
+0|6775
If you want to Lonewolf But stay on the same team, create your own squad and lock it. Either that or when you create a squad, name it anything but put in between brackets. For some reason people never join.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard