Laika
+75|5941
There are SO many skilled chopper whores nowadays that it's not really anything special to be good in the chopper anymore.

I'd put myself in the top half percent of all active BF2 players, and in the top fifty percent of self-proclaimed chopper whores* as far as skill goes, but that doesn't mean I'm anything special, it just means I wasted my time on the computer putting in the hours it takes to be good.

*Counting the ones who macro, as though the advantage using a macro gives counts towards your skill.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6363|California

Miniman7474 wrote:

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

12/f/taiwan wrote:

Most of these guys are no name scrubs. Only true top-grade Heli pilots/gunners left are me, shadow, myke, the mick, and behemoth.

sit down, kthxbia.
im flying for warchild this cal season
Oh god, it was you that was soloing the other night against Progression?

I hate to say it, but you're bad...really bad. All you do is range (You literally didn't dodge me once, the times you tried were pitiful) and go to the moon...you guys have great ground coordination, but you can't possibly call yourself a good chopper whore. I'd love to see you in a 2v2...
lmao go hide behind cisterns more, you play like your 2v2, welcome to 8v8.
phishman420
Banned
+821|5679
Memememememememememememememe.

I suck at flying.
Miniman7474
Banned.
+30|6197|Daqing Oilfields?

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

Miniman7474 wrote:

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

im flying for warchild this cal season
Oh god, it was you that was soloing the other night against Progression?

I hate to say it, but you're bad...really bad. All you do is range (You literally didn't dodge me once, the times you tried were pitiful) and go to the moon...you guys have great ground coordination, but you can't possibly call yourself a good chopper whore. I'd love to see you in a 2v2...
lmao go hide behind cisterns more, you play like your 2v2, welcome to 8v8.
Rofl, I was gunning for a [cMc] pilot that is new to 8v8s, he was doing what he knew best. Besides, we were behind a cistern for about 10 seconds on Daq at the start and that's it-there's no reason not to use 2v2 spots at the start. It's not like a tanks gonna come from behind and kill you. I'm guessing you'd hide behind a cistern too if you knew how to hook on them or had the slightest idea of how to use something other than 200ft altitude as your advantage, but you don't cause you're bad.

It doesn't matter if its 8v8 or 2v2, ranging is for pussies with no skill. You can't go around saying you're pro at choppers when you can't even dodge in an 8v8 on Dragon. You missed us when our backs were to a cistern and we were hovering. Teach me to be pro like you?
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6363|California
lol I really don't care if your better then me, im just having fun this season, I hope your not really taking anything seriously...
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6630|949

1. KEN JENNINGS
2. The rest

^^my list
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5929|Somewhere out in Space
I wonder whos good enough to beat teams solo?

just asking, e-peen faggots.
|TG|VividSynergy
Banned
+22|5696|Bolingbrook, Illinois

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

Soloing is easier then Pilot + Gunner combo.
pauli *wsaf
+23|5784

|TG|VividSynergy wrote:

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

lol? easier to lose? ...maybe
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6652

I am really good at gunning in the Havok. Whatever I click at dies instantly. <3 grenade launcher cannon lololololololol.
Laika
+75|5941

|TG|VividSynergy wrote:

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

I do much better at both flying and gunning when I'm solo.
Hakei
Banned
+295|5993

|TG|VividSynergy wrote:

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

Well that's a stupid thing to say.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6498|so randum
TURTLES
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
-CARNIFEX-[LOC]
Da Blooze
+111|6651
Aren't these "famous pilot/gunner/etc." threads all like 2 years too late?

There are so many really good people who pretty much don't even play any more.

The only person I ever encountered in pubs who was as good as me at both pilot and gunner was twordsdiverged...but I still think I was a better pilot, he was a little better gunner.

Those were the days...

(and I'm sure there're plenty of "pro" geeks who owned us both at our prime, I'm just speaking from personal experience...)

Last edited by -CARNIFEX-[LOC] (2009-01-15 06:30:25)

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/12516/Bitch%20Hunter%20Sig.jpg
13/f/taiwan
+940|5696

FatherTed wrote:

TURTLES
|TG|VividSynergy
Banned
+22|5696|Bolingbrook, Illinois

Hakei wrote:

|TG|VividSynergy wrote:

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

Well that's a stupid thing to say.
It is dumb ass.  If you know how anyway.  Kev would rape every single team in TWL, 1 v 2.  But TWL won't allow soloing because it's too easy.  Unless the other team agrees to it and etc, but that's not the potin.
jord
+2,382|6676|The North, beyond the wall.
What's happening to me Jenny?!?!?!?
jord
+2,382|6676|The North, beyond the wall.
RUN FORREST! Ruuuuuuuuuuuuun!
B3ing u P4in
+4|5960

-CARNIFEX-[LOC] wrote:

Aren't these "famous pilot/gunner/etc." threads all like 2 years too late?

There are so many really good people who pretty much don't even play any more.

The only person I ever encountered in pubs who was as good as me at both pilot and gunner was twordsdiverged...but I still think I was a better pilot, he was a little better gunner.

Those were the days...

(and I'm sure there're plenty of "pro" geeks who owned us both at our prime, I'm just speaking from personal experience...)
Salm4n was long Time Nr.1 and Quit.

Jamesdownes99 still playing with other Account.

SWE/Elips play on clanbase or esl

Johnrambo still own at Public

RejkiavikIceland quit. He was for me the Best Helipilot. He owned all pll with the Pilot rockets, not seatswitching and TV
Perv3rt
Lookin' through your Window
+193|6238|Man Diego

T0mHank5 is the best SF chopper pilot bar none
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6379|the land of bourbon

Perv3rt wrote:

i take offense to that
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
SamFisher199
Airwhore
+40|6311|Netherlands
Dont know if there are any 'famous' heli pilots or gunners, but me and jamesdownes on dalian = unbeatable. Hes a really good pilot and gunner, and im just a little worse at gunning, but good enough. Also played alot with borsen, really good as well, but he stopped playing.

Last edited by SamFisher199 (2009-01-15 12:33:49)

Perv3rt
Lookin' through your Window
+193|6238|Man Diego

steelie34 wrote:

Perv3rt wrote:

i take offense to that
Okay, it should have read:  T0mHank5 is the best SF chopper pilot "that i have ever flown with" bar none.  Everytime I have played with you Steelie, we end up not getting the chopper.  I actually saw you playing on Leviathan the yesterday, but my friend doesn't have SF
Miniman7474
Banned.
+30|6197|Daqing Oilfields?

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

lol I really don't care if your better then me, im just having fun this season, I hope your not really taking anything seriously...
I don't think anyone is.

TWL is a joke, no shit Kev would rape it up-the fact that you say that speaks for just how big of a joke TWL is rofl.

Cynic used to solo CAL, I'm soloing for iD|, Wako was soloing before he got his ban, Spec might be, and I know a few more guys that might. Depending on the team you're against-I'm debating if I'll solo against Bruce and Khem or whether I'll see if Spec or someone is availible to fly me...so far from what I've seen most soloists can do it fine, but when you get two chopper whores it's rape. Going against most teams, having 2 in the chopper is useless from what I've been seeing. As long as you can solo minigun (and it's not hard unless you're magnetic towards cisterns, daq's cigs, reactor towers, etc) it's fine. The biggest set back is only having 5 tvs in pro.
Arnie_Ze_Austrian
+55|6140
trepid_jesse is the best I've personally seen, though he doesn't play much, if ever, nowadays.  Plus he's got the coooooooooobra power.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard