GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6219|Phoenix, AZ
They should make the shit world-wide...

instead of roadblocks, airports are shut down...

and plane tickets cost what they usually do

and you can fly to Paris, and London, and Tokyo and Dubai and Iraq.... [joke bout last]

that would be cool
Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6352|uk

The best thing they could do to a GTA game, is once you have completed it, to give you the option of retrying any mission you want.
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6511|Gold Coast

GodFather wrote:

They should make the shit world-wide...

instead of roadblocks, airports are shut down...

and plane tickets cost what they usually do

and you can fly to Paris, and London, and Tokyo and Dubai and Iraq.... [joke bout last]

that would be cool
Oh fuck that would kick ass.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6343
The buy fancy cars and decorate your home was done pretty well in Scarface. Something like that would be nice.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
Zefar
+116|6649|Sweden
I want a bloody tank, No tank = Not a GTA game.
Also give us a GOOD looking tank this time. The one in GTA3 looked like crap.

Other than that I want those Killing Frenzy things back. Random small missions here and there.
Achievement working AFTER you finnished the game.

Faster bikes to. I mean REALLY REALLY fast bikes. So you can do some insane jumps while you at it.

Improve driving so that you don't need to drive at 10 mph to not spin around when taking a light turn.
Make breaks actually do something other than leaving marks on the road.

Better cops that don't lose you within the first 30 seconds of a chase.
jord
+2,382|6678|The North, beyond the wall.
Right first off, fuck just making it for Ps3. Serves no purpose what so ever, so that's not going to happen.

Now then, Bring back Jets, Jetpacks, Tattoos, Gym, Tanks, Apache's, GUN VARIETY, more shit to do when you've completed the game, more story paths to follow rather than 2 different paths every 10 missions, Good music on radio from KNOWN artists, turf wars or variant, recruiting people into a gang, Proper wanted levels (If I just killed 100 people on the street with a machine gun I want the national guard or Army on me), more enterable buildings, more independent damage to aircraft( Oh noez my wheels snapped off I have to skid to a halt or parachute out).

Do all of them and Rockstar will make THE best game ever made.
Macca
Cylons' my kinda frak
+72|6445|Australia.
I'd like to see London revisited, with the San Andreas style/abilities. Get a hair cut and clothes change, look like a Mod or a Hippie.

But I am probably the only one that liked "GTA: London, 1969", right? lol
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6642|can

Macca wrote:

I'd like to see London revisited, with the San Andreas style/abilities. Get a hair cut and clothes change, look like a Mod or a Hippie.

More like the only one that played it.
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6343

TrashBlinD wrote:

Macca wrote:

More like the only one that played it.
Nope, I´m a proud owner myself and it was fucking outstanding!
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
bennisboy
+829|6646|Poundland

jord wrote:

Right first off, fuck just making it for Ps3. Serves no purpose what so ever, so that's not going to happen.

Now then, Bring back Jets, Jetpacks, Tattoos, Gym, Tanks, Apache's, GUN VARIETY, more shit to do when you've completed the game, more story paths to follow rather than 2 different paths every 10 missions, Good music on radio from KNOWN artists, turf wars or variant, recruiting people into a gang, Proper wanted levels (If I just killed 100 people on the street with a machine gun I want the national guard or Army on me), more enterable buildings, more independent damage to aircraft( Oh noez my wheels snapped off I have to skid to a halt or parachute out).

Well thats all well and good jord. But there's this thing called "storage space" and on a dvd it is considerably smaller than on a BD, thet said they filled up the DVD for the 360 with GTA:IV, so how are they gonna add all that with no more room? Some of it maybe, not all of it
jord

bennisboy wrote:

jord wrote:

Well thats all well and good jord. But there's this thing called "storage space" and on a dvd it is considerably smaller than on a BD, thet said they filled up the DVD for the 360 with GTA:IV, so how are they gonna add all that with no more room? Some of it maybe, not all of it
They are billion dollar companies, I'm sure they'll find a way...
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum
how about they just use multiple disks. with the xbox install feature i don't imagine it'd be too taxing.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Macca
Cylons' my kinda frak
+72|6445|Australia.

FatherTed wrote:

how about they just use multiple disks. with the xbox install feature i don't imagine it'd be too taxing.
With the amount of games that have been dumbed down now I think some people will find it hard to install a game that needs more than one disc.
Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6435
Just needs more mission variety and planes. GTA4 felt like a step back compared to GTA SA and not in a good way like back to Vice City.
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6439|Brisbane, Australia

jord wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

jord wrote:

More cash doesnt make a DVD store as much as  Bluray disc....
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
jord

TimmmmaaaaH wrote:

jord wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

Really are you people this fanboytastic that you can't see that a PS3 exclusive is not going to happen?

Really, they have hundreds of employees to make shit like this work. They have the funds to overcome any problem if there will be a profit at the end. Thus, I'm sure they'll think of something.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6756|Scotland

You know what would make my day. Gun customisation.
jord

Zimmer wrote:

Add that to my list and you have the highest grossing game ever, Silencer+M4+UGL+4x ACOG+Raping police=I jizzed in my pants
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6756|Scotland

jord wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

Add that to my list and you have the highest grossing game ever, Silencer+M4+UGL+4x ACOG+Raping police=I jizzed in my pants
They missed out a lot in GTA4. This is their time to redeem themselves.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5788|Catherine Black

Zimmer wrote:

I want to be able to have more freedom in a city. More houses open to me, stealing shit, taking up side jobs like killing some extra wankers and shit. Fly planes, get the parachute back and jetpack. Be able to scale 100 storey high buildings and interact more with people.
you made it to my sig.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
bennisboy
+829|6646|Poundland

jord wrote:

TimmmmaaaaH wrote:

jord wrote:

Really are you people this fanboytastic that you can't see that a PS3 exclusive is not going to happen?

Really, they have hundreds of employees to make shit like this work. They have the funds to overcome any problem if there will be a profit at the end. Thus, I'm sure they'll think of something.
I wasnt saying it would be ps3 exclusive. Just that there isnt room to put all that extra stuff on a dvd. Yeah they might make use of the 360's install feature, but it would require more than one disk, do you really wanna swap disks while playing?
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum

bennisboy wrote:

jord wrote:

TimmmmaaaaH wrote:

I wasnt saying it would be ps3 exclusive. Just that there isnt room to put all that extra stuff on a dvd. Yeah they might make use of the 360's install feature, but it would require more than one disk, do you really wanna swap disks while playing?
meh, people coped with mutliple disks in the past, it wouldn't put me of buying a game
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
jord

bennisboy wrote:

jord wrote:

TimmmmaaaaH wrote:

You're hardly going to have to swap disks through the most important gun battle in the game. It will be at some irrelevant point half way through I imagine.

Do I want to swap disks? Meh not bothered.

Will I swap disks for it? I'll walk 1 metre and put a new disk in to play one of my favourite series of games, yes.
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6549|UK

TANKS YOU BASTARDS, GIVE ME A FUCKING TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANK

GTA4 was kind of meh for me, my fav is, and probably always will be GTA 3, followed by vice city (cause tommy owned).  But no tanks?  Arseholes.  It isnt GTA if you cant start a small war between getting home from work/school and having dinner.
SkaG-tgn!
+13|5971|London - UK
I want to play as Spiderman.

Spiderman with guns.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard