apone
+3|6659|US west coast
After reading here while waiting for the download, I am a little hesitant to install.
djmh1986
+0|6630|Gloucestershire
To reasure you i have not experienced any problems with EuroForce. i have been playing it for 3 days now. yes there are a view minor problems but nothing that will screw your computer or account up.

hope this has helped mate
Jamalen
+2|6755|Shetland Islands
Once I had it downloaded everthing installed fine! (kept getting error 7049 or 7069 or something during download).

But i have had no problems after the download had finished..
a1911
+0|6649
After installing my body filled with little red points on the skin, my mother had a hearth attack and a door to hell opened in the kitchen!

Last edited by a1911 (2006-03-17 21:14:38)

GUmby1111
+0|6651
relax load and play !
mattstar74
+0|6651
No probs here !!

kinda not a fan but if you paid and downed then install away no added bugs to game as far as i can see
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6687|Canberra, AUS
What's the point of downloading it if you don't want to install it?
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6684|Colorado
maybe you'll be able to see the maps in the menu...
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6781|Human Meat Shield
Yeah, play it and enjoy the Great Wall!!!
apone
+3|6659|US west coast
Ty for the reassurance, I installed it and played all last night, what a great game, I give it a 10 for new maps.  I do wish though that they would seperate the maps out from vanilla bf2 so I know which ones are new.  Other than that opperation smoke screen is great.  I was hoping for a more rolling hills scenery or maybe a german town setting like in cod, so I am thinking I have not seen all the maps for euro.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard