MoonShadow616
Doesn't read the Whole Thread
+16|6617|Japan
Hey, this is a bit of a "Noob" like question, but when people join Clans, is it possible to add the Pre-fixes onto the players username, or do they have to start from scratch? if they do have to start again - is this where the whole stat padding thing comes into efect? What the flip is stat padding anyway? actually don't answer that, I'll just get told to use the "search" feature... anway! all I want to know is "s it possible to add the Pre-fixes onto the players username, or do they have to start from scratch?"

Thanks,

MS
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6766|AUS, Canberra
yes,
when you are on the login screen in bf2 you will see a prefix box on top right.

you can enter up to a 6 letter clan tag in there.
MoonShadow616
Doesn't read the Whole Thread
+16|6617|Japan
Thanks man, much appreciated!

MS
o0flowerfairy0o
+132|6619|England, UK
Stat - Padding is going onto a server with your mates and killing each other (or running up other awards) so you can earn badges...  Not very fair in my opinion, especially to those of us who actually earn our badges through hard work!    (although, I maybe tempted soon if I don't get that darn explosives badge - Grrrr, just kidding!)

You don't have to delete your account, you can add any pre-fix into the login screen on BF2... 

The Lil Fairy... 
Snakekilla
+0|6724|NYC - Queens

MoonShadow616 wrote:

Hey, this is a bit of a "Noob" like question, but when people join Clans, is it possible to add the Pre-fixes onto the players username, or do they have to start from scratch? if they do have to start again - is this where the whole stat padding thing comes into efect? What the flip is stat padding anyway? actually don't answer that, I'll just get told to use the "search" feature... anway! all I want to know is "s it possible to add the Pre-fixes onto the players username, or do they have to start from scratch?"

Thanks,

MS
depends on the clans , some clans want you to start over and dont want to use the prefix features..some clans have certain amount of global points required to use the prefix feature in there clans..

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard