iNfinity.
+12|5643|Norway
SP: BF2 sucks at SP. The enemys are so hatshitd they dont know how to run and the helicopter gunners should use the TV guided missels.

MP: SoF Payback. This game sucks ass all you do is run around and shoot heads off. And the game is almost dead
bennisboy
+829|6646|Poundland
SP: Army men: omega soldier, or EDEN, or or PES 2008
MP: STALKER (altho single player was )
bennisboy
+829|6646|Poundland

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

I recognize STALKER's single player value, but I couldn't take having to shoot someone in the head ten times before they went down.
lel, hitting anyone in the head with a rifle is a one-shot kill in stalker. Pistols take 2 when they have head armour on, otherwise just one.
I think the guns in STALKER and STALKER CS are brilliant, u just need to learn how to shoot.
Zefar
+116|6649|Sweden
SP: Far Cry 2 (So boring, receptive, crappy story, annoying re spawning Guard post and like endless grind of the same type of missions) I lasted till Act 2 and then stopped. Enough is enough. Since nothing new is going to come I'm not gonna bother.

MP: By now, BF2. Just plain boring. The mod AIX 2.0 is by far better than BF2 ever will be. BF2 just lacks in a lot of apartments. Playing vehicle maps with air planes is just a pain. So infantry maps is like the only joy you can get out of it now. But even then, snipers only have one good weapon. The unlock one. The same thing goes with most other classes. You stick to one weapon only.

Btw what's so bad about COD4? The SP part was really charming, I loved the guys you where with and I played it through 3 times. Yes it's linear but it does it well. The end is thou a big fuck you, to anyone who liked the guys.
What I have heard about COD5, it's with different people each time and in WW2 time. The same old boring shit I assume.

MP in COD4 is no worse than BF2 well it's better in fact. Grenade rain isn't that dangerous. You can throw them back. In BF2 you mostly don't stand a chance if one gets a bit to close. There are less frustrating things in COD4 MP than in BF2.
Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6435
I love how people are mentioning games from the last two years or so like they've only starting playing games six months ago and haven't played a game that wasn't a top chart title.

Zefar wrote:

MP: By now, BF2. Just plain boring. The mod AIX 2.0 is by far better than BF2 ever will be. BF2 just lacks in a lot of apartments. Playing vehicle maps with air planes is just a pain. So infantry maps is like the only joy you can get out of it now. But even then, snipers only have one good weapon. The unlock one. The same thing goes with most other classes. You stick to one weapon only.

Btw what's so bad about COD4? The SP part was really charming, I loved the guys you where with and I played it through 3 times. Yes it's linear but it does it well. The end is thou a big fuck you, to anyone who liked the guys.
What I have heard about COD5, it's with different people each time and in WW2 time. The same old boring shit I assume.

MP in COD4 is no worse than BF2 well it's better in fact. Grenade rain isn't that dangerous. You can throw them back. In BF2 you mostly don't stand a chance if one gets a bit to close. There are less frustrating things in COD4 MP than in BF2.
AHAHAHAHA. Look at this. You've actually played COD4 and you think BF2 is worse. I can't even understand how you can mention Far Cry 2 and not have that as worse MP. I guess you can't expect too much intelligence from COD4 lovers.
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6286|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

Fat_Swinub wrote:

I love how people are mentioning games from the last two years or so like they've only starting playing games six months ago and haven't played a game that wasn't a top chart title.

Zefar wrote:

AHAHAHAHA. Look at this. You've actually played COD4 and you think BF2 is worse. I can't even understand how you can mention Far Cry 2 and not have that as worse MP. I guess you can't expect too much intelligence from COD4 lovers.
Watch it you...
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6435
I think I'm on a really thin thread lately because of that WoW topic.
Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6557|Brisbane, Aus

Fat_Swinub wrote:

I think you've been missing the point this thread is called Worst Experiences You Have Ever had as in 'I wasn't really into this game' not ''its crap this game sucks''
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6468
Shit after all my posts in this thread I didn't say wat my least favorite games are.

SP: Enter the Matrix

MP: Project Reality
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6772|PNW

bennisboy wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

I recognize STALKER's single player value, but I couldn't take having to shoot someone in the head ten times before they went down.
lel, hitting anyone in the head with a rifle is a one-shot kill in stalker. Pistols take 2 when they have head armour on, otherwise just one.
I think the guns in STALKER and STALKER CS are brilliant, u just need to learn how to shoot.
Must've been patched earlier, because I remember stuffing pistols right in peoples' faces to little effect. As for shooting, I've been punching fire buttons since the days of Asteroid and Centipede, so enough of that.

Tone down on the snideness.

Fat_Swinub wrote:

I guess you can't expect too much intelligence from COD4 lovers.
OT threads are beginning to fail because of this kind of snobbery.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2009-01-09 20:30:02)

Wallpaper
+303|5994|The pool
Frontlines: Fuel of War for SP and MP

Pushy storyline (OH NOES TEH OIL IS EVILLLL), fail graphics for the most part, bad physics, boring, bad guns. Only semi-fun part was the little dones, but they are whored in MP
Zefar
+116|6649|Sweden

Fat_Swinub wrote:

Well you can't expect much of an BF2 lover either can you?

COD4 SP beats BF2 all together. The online part isn't the best but it's better than BF2 online at least. I played it till I reached top rank which took a week or two with playing now and then and I'm fine with it. Weapon handling is actually good and iron sight gives you pretty good accuracy.
Unlike in BF2 where it's still quite random.

I didn't add Far Cry 2 because I haven't tried the MP part. Frankly it can't be worse than SP because now you actually play against other players.

I'm not a COD4 lover, there are things I would like to see being changed in the game or at least be able to control it. But other than that it's a pretty good game.

But I like your way of argument.

People who don't like BF2 online = retards

Way to go!
Macca
Cylons' my kinda frak
+72|6445|Australia.
Worst SP: Project IGI. So... hard... not to... die. /Smash keyboard

Worst MP: Deus Ex... simply because you'd always have one person with the best weapon and the best augs and the internet speed.
bennisboy
+829|6646|Poundland

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Must've been patched earlier, because I remember stuffing pistols right in peoples' faces to little effect. As for shooting, I've been punching fire buttons since the days of Asteroid and Centipede, so enough of that.

Tone down on the snideness.

Fat_Swinub wrote:

I guess you can't expect too much intelligence from COD4 lovers.
OT threads are beginning to fail because of this kind of snobbery.
Fine let me rephrase. You need to learn to shoot properly. STALKER is meant to have the most accurate ballistics engine out of any game. (when it was released) That includes bullet drop and spread. Learn to use single shots from distance, dont just spray and pray
Ioan92
+337|5722
SP: Far Cry 2 Why? Because it gets very repetitive and it takes a full mag to kill someone in act 3, plus the ending fails horribly.

MP: still Warrock
Sgt.Davi
Touches Himself At Night.
+300|6643|England
SP: Far Cry 2
MP: Haze
phishman420
Banned
+821|5681
WoW

/thread

Board footer