JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6328|England

robcr9 wrote:

twoblacklines wrote:

A guy supposedly good is that WOoKie Sniperhawk, i played with him before he was wookie when i was and he was shit, so shit i stole his kit, partly why i got kicked out : he complained. Ive since noted him doing the same thing quite alot but that isnt the point of the post; i think he uses an aimbot, ive seen him snap round and do a 300m dragshot yet the target was behind him and he didnt know it was there. And on some games he doesnt hit anything.......... :S Anyway hes high up. Topman is VERY good, too
rofl, you really do make me laugh.

Can we close this thread now. I think we all know who the best sniper is. Obviously TBL.

CLOSE IT FFS
I'm hurt rob
Silent-BuIIeT
extremly hairy wookie
+17|5693|Behind your chair... :)
Im with Kooda on this one, its impossible to say who "The Best" is, i dont know how somebody could even think about this?

But what i can do is say who the best Snipers are that i have played against past 2 years.

CQC: Kooda (Barrakuda777), Sarciss, Redman, And.Mor04, Kapastus (and i have played against xkullx, clean.sweap, well lets just say that they are better in their videos)

LongRange: Dont_be_ss, Svenddellebent & couple of more Wookies

And most of the guys i mentioned here are Wookies & Wookie friends and who wanted to be Wookies (And.Mor04, Kapastus) and guys who almost became Wookies (Kooda ). So with that being said... if you are looking after the best snipers, im not afraid to say without being biased that Wookies have todays best collection of latest and greatest snipers. You have no idea how fun it is to have a full squad of these kindof Snipers at your side just turning servers upside down, which usually ends up with a mass ban

Last edited by Silent-BuIIeT (2009-01-08 09:29:21)

S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6448|Chicago, IL
must....resist....carecup.....

I can run up my accuracy by shooting at humvees, I R pr0?
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6592|Reisterstown, MD

This thread still humors me.
Minion
C:/DOS - C:/DOS/RUN - RUN/DOS/RUN
+54|6600|Newfoundland, Canada
It's retarded threads like these that turn me away from this site weekly...

What happened BF2s?  Is this a daycare now?

jeeze.. D:
https://bf3s.com/sigs/f69858a2977e77bc2fdf9f5a2ba4a4d0177f38c0.png
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5755|Roma
xkullx    definitely.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
Oisín | Irishpride
Banned
+118|5596|Dublin, Ireland
My personal favorite sniper is Hintakkari, he seems like an asum guy too.

Although his Wookieness takes the sex from him.

-1 sex.
Silent-BuIIeT
extremly hairy wookie
It is a retarded question... but if you have any chanse to edit the title to "Who are the best snipers YOU played against?" then it would be better.

Last edited by Silent-BuIIeT (2009-01-10 05:26:05)

Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6754|Toronto, ON
I think Sarciss is the best I've played with.

I'm WOoKie btw...
Alpha as fuck.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6651
this guy snipes you all to shame

Silent-BuIIeT
extremly hairy wookie

Vax wrote:

ShadowsStrike wrote:

I fail to see how someone playing as support standing next to a wall bouncing nades off it can be more useful than a sniper running around and capping flags, helping his squad of medics. the only "dumbasses" that use sniper kit CQB because they think it's "l33t" are shit at it. It's all situational. If someone is at distant, I'm not gonna not shoot him. But I would rather move with my squad, and get the odd CQC kill than sit behind everyone with a claymore either side.
A gunner who lays down steady fire and has body armor, who can resupply the squad is more useful.
Another medic who can rez and heal teammates, more useful.
Good squad leaders I see usually don't want a squad of snipers.

I realize this is out of place in a "best sniper" thread, just registering my opinion that in the bigger picture, sniper is the least important, least teamwork oriented class. .. teams with a ton of snipers aren't generally on the winning side.
I do agree with you.... but not entirely. A sniper rifle in the correct hands does miracles... You have obviously never had a smart high caliber Sniper in your squad.. ever. An intelligent highly skilled team playing CQC / Assault Karkand Sniper, like Kooda for example with his SVD in a squad surrounded with medics is a beauty... he will obliterate all enemies ahead, by running even before you into a flag or staying behind picking of one by one rapidly, so all you have to do is cap the free flags, like taking candy from a kid, such Snipers make your life much easier, all you have to do to thank him is reward with an occasional medpack... and if you all die, he will do his best to take your kit and revive back all of you... and if he see that being a Sniper will hurt the teams tactics or if he sees that you are losing even tho he kills all the enemies and whatever he does with the Sniper kit, then he will switch roles and be a Medic if required or do whatever else... just to WIN.

This is exactly how i also love to play and have the same effect in the squads i play in.... but i agree, i hate those Snipers who simply dont like to teamplay or maybe who do like to do it but just suck at it, go Medic then ffs its more usefull! But i also hate those squadleader medics that think they are all that and say to me "Only Medics please! Get out of my Squad!".... all i say is "Its your loss.... bye!".... and thru the round i still Back them up, make their life easier and teamplay with them, take their kit and revive them when they die, switch roles / tactics and just kill everybody around them.... because thats the kindof player i simply am.... and the round after that all i see is Squad Invite spammage from the same guy, "Please join our squad!!". FU!

You shouldnt underestimate a Sniper in your squad, especially if you see a Wookie tag infront of him..... Does it really hurt to give your Sniper a chanse, to test your Sniper member in the squad out? If you dont like his skill / teamplay, kick him out... simple as that.

Last edited by Silent-BuIIeT (2009-01-10 13:00:25)

k.one
+22|6196|Finland

Silent-BuIIeT wrote:

Vax wrote:

ShadowsStrike wrote:

I fail to see how someone playing as support standing next to a wall bouncing nades off it can be more useful than a sniper running around and capping flags, helping his squad of medics. the only "dumbasses" that use sniper kit CQB because they think it's "l33t" are shit at it. It's all situational. If someone is at distant, I'm not gonna not shoot him. But I would rather move with my squad, and get the odd CQC kill than sit behind everyone with a claymore either side.
A gunner who lays down steady fire and has body armor, who can resupply the squad is more useful.

I realize this is out of place in a "best sniper" thread, just registering my opinion that in the bigger picture, sniper is the least important, least teamwork oriented class. .. teams with a ton of snipers aren't generally on the winning side.
I do agree with you.... but not entirely. A sniper rifle in the correct hands does miracles... You have obviously never had a smart high caliber Sniper in your squad.. ever. An intelligent highly skilled team playing CQC / Assault Karkand Sniper, like Kooda for example with his SVD in a squad surrounded with medics is a beauty... he will obliterate all enemies ahead, by running even before you into a flag or staying behind picking of one by one rapidly, so all you have to do is cap the free flags, like taking candy from a kid, such Snipers make your life much easier, all you have to do to thank him is reward with an occasional medpack... and if you all die, he will do his best to take your kit and revive back all of you... and if he see that being a Sniper will hurt the teams tactics or if he sees that you are losing even tho he kills all the enemies and whatever he does with the Sniper kit, then he will switch roles and be a Medic if required or do whatever else... just to WIN.

This is exactly how i also love to play and have the same effect in the squads i play in.... but i agree, i hate those Snipers who simply dont like to teamplay or maybe who do like to do it but just suck at it, go Medic then ffs its more usefull! But i also hate those squadleader medics that think they are all that and say to me "Only Medics please! Get out of my Squad!".... all i say is "Its your loss.... bye!".... and thru the round i still Back them up, make their life easier and teamplay with them, take their kit and revive them when they die, switch roles / tactics and just kill everybody around them.... because thats the kindof player i simply am.... and the round after that all i see is Squad Invite spammage from the same guy, "Please join our squad!!". FU!

You shouldnt underestimate a Sniper in your squad, especially if you see a Wookie tag infront of him..... Does it really hurt to give your Sniper a chanse, to test your Sniper member in the squad out? If you dont like his skill / teamplay, kick him out... simple as that.
only teamplayer snipers what i have seen on pubs have been and.mor04 ( damn he dont play bf2 anymore XD ) pyretex, you mr silent bullet and me xD it's funny to see some pub meds who are more shitter than some skilled ''cqc'' snipers... but the thing is skilled snipers can only help team only on pub servers.
k.one
+22|6196|Finland

k.one wrote:

Silent-BuIIeT wrote:

Vax wrote:

only teamplayer snipers what i have seen on pubs have been and.mor04 ( damn he dont play bf2 anymore XD ) pyretex, you mr silent bullet and me xD it's funny to see some pub meds who are more shitter than some skilled ''cqc'' snipers... but the thing is skilled snipers can only help team only on pub servers.
ah and btw clays are for nubs sry XD

Last edited by k.one (2009-01-10 13:57:06)

Luigi
Sniper Whore
+97|6181|Wisconsin
Guess that makes me a noob..
18.3750 Ratio
Simon
basically
+838|6660|UK

Luigi wrote:

18.3750 Ratio
shit just got real.
Silent-BuIIeT
extremly hairy wookie

k.one wrote:

Oh yea And.Mor04... he was sick. Anyways you are right, on clan fights... everybody should stick with medic. But as a Sniper clan, you play against other Sniper clans, thats the beauty of it
Janis_Petke
\m/(><)\m/
+49|6695|Brunei Darussalam

k.one wrote:

pyretex
Caught by punkbuster.
pauli *wsaf
+23|5788
medic >> sniper ... maybe there are good snipers owning public, but they can do nothing at CW with good enemy medic squad. Thats fact, this wont change.

you could say: This guy is awesome with some sniper... but he would be even more awesome with ak...
k.one
+22|6196|Finland

Janis_Petke wrote:

k.one wrote:

pyretex
Caught by punkbuster.
yeah tweaking XD
but he isint playing so much anymore
Drunk_Musketeer
To be honest I don't care anyway..
+57|6740|Great Wall
endless thread.. you leave the forum for 4 months and it's still here lol

I don't know vanilla players to be honest.. but at very long range dont_be_ss's shooting was insane From what I remember he was also good at stealing my kills so the number of his kills was pretty much the same as the number of my assists lol Good sniper. Is he still playing?
twoblacklines
all grown up now (its boring)
+49|6209

Silent-BuIIeT wrote:

You have no idea how fun it is to have a full squad of these kindof Snipers at your side just turning servers upside down, which usually ends up with a mass ban
I do. Its fun, for about 3 games. then gets boring, especially as you have no competition.
twoblacklines
all grown up now (its boring)
+49|6209

Drunk_Musketeer wrote:

I don't know vanilla players to be honest.. but at very long range dont_be_ss's shooting was insane From what I remember he was also good at stealing my kills so the number of his kills was pretty much the same as the number of my assists lol Good sniper. Is he still playing?
Aimbots dont equal goodness.
Silent-BuIIeT
extremly hairy wookie

Drunk_Musketeer wrote:

Dibbie is not playing as much as before, but yea he is still a Wook and enters Wake from time to time to dust of his rifle and eat some pie....
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6134|Scotland!

Luigi wrote:

18.3750 Ratio
yes it does
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6592|Reisterstown, MD

Luigi wrote: