lol turnover
Roc18
`
+655|5799|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
Ravens move on
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6703|The Ville
Was the official sleeping when the play clock hit 0 ? Oh well.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6653
omg stupid Titans lost I thought they were gonna win EPIC FAIL!!! and couple of calls went against Titans, at that one play Raven's QB looked like he stepped out of bounds in the end zone which should have been safety and they got jipped at the last drive the officials were obviously taking a nap it was 0 for like couple of seconds.... well hopefully steelers rape them after they pulverize San Diego

also WTF is the point of the play clock reaching zero and not throwing the flag--- they should just go into negative seconds in order to determine how many seconds over they went over instead of just leaving the play clock at zero it would make more sense. this way its hard to tell exactly how many seconds after it reached zero they held the ball for. Also shouldnt the penalty be called automatically if the play clock reaches zero by some logic, thats why they should have robots ref the game...

Last edited by blademaster (2009-01-10 16:59:59)

Roc18
`

Obiwan wrote:

Was the official sleeping when the play clock hit 0 ? Oh well.
Yes and im happy cuz I was on the ravens.

Expecting a Carolina Blowout of the Cards

Last edited by Roc18 (2009-01-10 17:02:20)

N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5939|Somewhere out in Space
Always hated NFL and how much teams pansy out by running the clock down and having using timeouts as a clock-stopper/play killer over anything.  When all you have to do is kneel for the final 2 minutes to win; pansy move with no skill required.  In the CFL, just as an example for pansymericans, the clock only runs at certain times, never after a play, and at most you can only get about 40 seconds off the clock before turning it over.  So what if it wasnt a factor in this game, i see it in almost every other one, and it absolutely ruins a close game.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6653

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

Always hated NFL and how much teams pansy out by running the clock down and having using timeouts as a clock-stopper/play killer over anything.  When all you have to do is kneel for the final 2 minutes to win; pansy move with no skill required.  In the CFL, just as an example for pansymericans, the clock only runs at certain times, never after a play, and at most you can only get about 40 seconds off the clock before turning it over.  So what if it wasnt a factor in this game, i see it in almost every other one, and it absolutely ruins a close game.
yeah might have to implement some rules from CFL,
Roc18
`
lol nice start panthers. Williams ran straight through the cards.
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6703|The Ville
Damn, I've never watch a Panthers game this year and I'm impressed. Good for them bad for Cardinals lols.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6546|Long Island, New York
I always thought the Titans weren't as good as their record made them out to be. Congrats, Ravens.
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6703|The Ville
Wow, the Panthers game is  going to be
Roc18
`

Obiwan wrote:

Wow, the Panthers game is  going to be
It should be good, zona just scored again.
phishman420
Banned
+821|5689

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

GTFO.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6653
the cardinals are winning, I bet people didnt see that coming. go cards!
Roc18
`
Game over cards win.
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6583|London
The only thing I hate about American Football is it's so damn unpredicatable. There aren't enough games per season and the salary cap means players move about like whores, all making this the most inconsistent sport currently in the mainstream. If the Lions made the playoffs next year I wouldn't be surprised.

Edit: LOL cards win. There you go

Last edited by Aries_37 (2009-01-10 18:31:32)

Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
What the fuck is this shit.
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6703|The Ville
I hope they score one more time before they get the ball back in the second half.
Roc18
`
I can't believe im thinking about taking arizona 2nd half.
Brasso
+1,549|6639

delhomme is a joke today
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Scratch[USA]
+105|6555

Poseidon wrote:

What the fuck is this shit.
blah
macaroni with cheeseeee
+111|5756|Croatia
wtfcarolina?
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6358|Iowa...

Aries_37 wrote:

The only thing I hate about American Football is it's so damn unpredicatable. There aren't enough games per season and the salary cap means players move about like whores, all making this the most inconsistent sport currently in the mainstream. If the Lions made the playoffs next year I wouldn't be surprised.

Edit: LOL cards win. There you go
that has nothing to do with it. everybody in the NFL is extremely talented, so if you don't show up on a given day you will get your ass handed to you regardless of who you're playing.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
LOL picked off.

Wow, this game is just funny to watch now.
Scratch[USA]
+105|6555
Why not throw another pick

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard