GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6211|Phoenix, AZ
I come home late, tell myself that ill get work done and then get some much needed rest...

So im thinking to myself, I have PLENTY of time, ill just play Farcry 2 for another 20 minutes... then I check my mail, and I get into something else, then im browsing forums, then im messing around with stuff I would only mess around with at 3am, now its 4am, and I still have a good hour and a half of school work, now i figure what the fuck... I got till 7, now its 4:30 and I start my homework... Get my homework done around 5:50 and I tell myself im going to take a shower, change, grab some energy drinks come home and watch tv

Now its 6:25am and I still havent gotten in the shower...

How in the fuck did I just waste like 7 hours on the computer? The only thing that I have to show for is the homework I did, and only one of the assignments required a computer...

Dammit, I have massive sleep deprivation going on right now, I cought 2 hours of sleep last night, and like 4 hours all the way back to monday...

I need to stay awake for the first half of school... I didnt learn anything yesterday in Bio because I slept through the ENTIRE class... and today we have a test on material from yesterday...

Fuck.
Well at least its friday...
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6144|what

It's already saturday here. I'll try to enjoy it for you.

Cheat on your test? Take a sick day and do it another time?

Good luck.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6430|King Of The Islands

Wait, you guys are just starting Friday?

Great Scot!
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
GodFather
+387|6211|Phoenix, AZ

TheAussieReaper wrote:

It's already saturday here. I'll try to enjoy it for you.

Cheat on your test? Take a sick day and do it another time?

Good luck.
Its a rather simple test i think, just over the last week of shit we learned

our teacher is convinced were all cheaters, so she DOESNT ACCEPT HOMEWORK FOR A GRADE AS A PUNISHMENT... instead she gives us WEEKLY tests every friday over the material covered on the week...

Its a win for me though, I dont do the homework and do poor on her tests anyway...

Parents wont let me take a sick day, but that would be fucking INCREDIBLE if I could...

Well im off to shower, finally...

<3 u aussie

Cheez wrote:

Wait, you guys are just starting Friday?

Great Scot!

Last edited by GodFather (2009-01-09 05:36:04)

..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6641
get your 8 hours son!
san4
The Mas
+311|6680|NYC, a place to live
I do the same thing. I don't know why you do it, but I do it because I'm an idiot.
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6430|King Of The Islands

TheAussieReaper wrote:

Take a sick day.
That shit is so embedded in Australian culture it has colloquialisms.

o/\o
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6713|Sydney, Australia

Cheez wrote:

TheAussieReaper wrote:

Take a sick day.

o/\o
eheheh..

"Chuck a sickie"

Good luck for your test.
JoshP
Banned
+176|5681|Notts, UK

san4 wrote:

I do the same thing. I don't know why you do it, but I do it because I'm an idiot.
me too
Ace.O.Lamb
Got Lamb?
+56|6265|Outside your Back window
I have a solution. STOP SPENDING SO MUCH TIME ON THE COMPUTER
bennisboy
+829|6638|Poundland
I somehow manage to avoid revision liek a pro. Its the only time my room gets tidied. Hell I even cleaned every pair of shoes I own, my laptop, my window, then went and had coffee with some girl. Then came home to revise and started playing PC games cos I figured I wont get any done now anyway
argo4
Stand and Deliver
+86|5925|United States
that sucks, there's a kid in my grade who plays games til 3 am, i don't know how he functions.  Sell your computer lol, and get an iphone for email.
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6383|fåking denmark

JoshP wrote:

san4 wrote:

me too
CrazeD
+368|6664|Maine
Create a password for your computer, but just spam the keyboard randomly. Such as: asdfjadlf rjvogjkasjgasasd lfjasdf

Then logoff. You now won't know your password, and unless you have a utility handy, you will be forced to not be on the computer. :p
bakinacake
HA HA
+383|5977|Aus, Qld

mcminty wrote:

Cheez wrote:

TheAussieReaper wrote:

Take a sick day.

o/\o
eheheh..

"Chuck a sickie"

Good luck for your test.
chucking a sickie is how i passed all my exams, and i got B's and up woooooooooooo.
https://i.imgur.com/LGvbJjT.jpg
Lynx14
+41|5962
Procrastination. I do it all the time too. Partially we have technology to blame because it helps us so much with procrastination because there are so many things to do.

Last edited by Lynx14 (2009-01-09 18:24:13)

GodFather
+387|6211|Phoenix, AZ
Oh yeah, my day

My Day:

I was the most exhausted I have ever been in my life, I ended up going and getting a 24oz rock star, and I was jittering all day (caffeine + exhaustion = crazy nervous system shit) I was hallucinating because I was trying to stay awake, but I would fall asleep with my eyes open watching the teacher, and I would dream and REM (according to classmates my eyes were moving all over the place) WITH MY EYES OPEN

So I kept hearing my teacher say, "DIRECTION, DIRECTION, GRAPHS, DIRECTION GRAPHS" because we were talking about velocity or something, and then the walls started opening up and it was some rainbow/space shit and everyone turned into monsters, and then I jumped about 4 inches in my chair taking my desk along with me, and everyone looked at me and I had no explanation for why i just did that during a lecture (35 kids) and I was so out of it, I didnt know where I was or why for the first 10 seconds...

I had a geometry and a bio test,  I couldnt keep a thought in my head, even a number like 58 without forgetting what I was doing or forgetting the previous number or function

needless to say it was awful, I fell asleep in Weights class, I closed my eyes, opened them (basically I blinked), and it was 45 minutes later, and class was over, I thought kids were fucking with me because it only  felt like a second... Thats Caffeine and sleep, though...

When i got to my girlfriends house at 4PM, I fell asleep, and I woke up at 12PM the next day, 20 hours later...

Now im going to my friends house to party.... w000t

Lynx14 wrote:

Procrastination. I do it all the time too. Partially we have technology to blame because it helps us so much with procrastination because there are so many things to do.
I feel you.

I honestly wish I was born in the 1910s or so, in like New York, or Paris, or something...

That way I wouldnt have to fuck with technology, I have so much pain in dealing with technology, it NEVER EVER WORKS EVERY TIME ALL THE TIME

I mean, I would be more stupid, and more lost with directions and I would have one of my skills gone

but at least I would go to bed, and enjoy life more often

lack of tech would make school SOOOO MUCH EASIER

I mean now adays you HAVE to learn foreign language because so many people speak spanish in the US, it wasnt like that before

and theres more things... but yeah, fuck you advancement of the human race... fuck you...

(I do know that i would die earlier, wouldnt drive a motorcycle or scuba dive or travel as much either)

Last edited by GodFather (2009-01-10 18:54:34)

ATG
Banned
+5,233|6521|Global Command
you need to learn this line; " paper or plastic? " or, " would you like fries with that? " ( chips if you are eurotrash )

then you are good to go on the path you are on.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6462

ATG wrote:

you need to learn this line; " paper or plastic? " or, " would you like fries with that? " ( chips if you are eurotrash )

No, we have fries too. Chips are not fries. Chips are made from potato.

Typical silly Amerikkkan.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Vub
The Power of Two
+188|6486|Sydney, Australia

Uzique wrote:

ATG wrote:

What are fries made from?
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6144|what

Vub wrote:

Uzique wrote:

What are fries made from?
Potato extract.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard