Rick_Biessman
+4|6768|Germany
Hi Folks,

I've some veteran badges (Medic, Sniper, Pioneer and Commander) and at first, they where shown correctly here in BF2S.

But today, I noticed that they dont appear any more in the Awards section.
After some stat refreshs, they were back, but now doesnt appear again.

Right now (Sat, 8 Okt 2005, 00:40 CET), my stats don't show any veteran badge, my sig does it (not for long, i think).

May it be a BF2S error, cause my awards are shown correctly at BFHQ ingame.

Any idea? Rick

PS: I'm also german, but if you dont mind about my english I won't have a problem with it.

Last edited by Rick_Biessman (2005-10-07 15:19:19)

tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6838|San Francisco

I have no way to confirm it (chuy will when he sees this) but I think you have fallen prey to the "you have too many awards" bug. For some reason if you have a ton of awards the feed from the IGN stats server cuts off without listing all of your badges/medals/ribbons.
Rick_Biessman
+4|6768|Germany
But it seems quite curious that all veteran badges are missing, but none of the other badges, medals (only bronze to gold) or ribbons (helicopter ribbon was the last, after the veteram badges)
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6838|"Frisco"

Fixed. Not sure why it did that. Ghost in the machine and all.
Rick_Biessman
+4|6768|Germany
Very quick, thx. I'll have a look on it and report, if it happens again.

Btw, good work, this page.
Hope, you find enough time for it in the future, cause it makes Bf2 much more interesting.
US|dirtysouth
purple sticky punch
+0|6805|englewood FL.
this same thing has happen to me ...lost my med. vet...but got the heli ribbon and the stars..

Last edited by US|dirtysouth (2005-10-07 22:11:04)

Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6777|Bulgaria
I have a similar problem - I started a new topic about it, will you fix it, please? chuy?
US|dirtysouth
purple sticky punch
+0|6805|englewood FL.
now my spec ops vet. wont show up..lol and my buddys vet medic vanished too?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard