.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6819|Marathon, Florida Keys
Ok, this is kind of a long story, back in October me and my friend were in key west walking around having fun going to bars n shit and then my friend sees this kid named Dave that he knows. This kid is a looser, a 19 year old alcoholic druggie dropout, and ive seen him about 5 times in my life. He starts to follow us around and tags along for about half an hour. He was wasted when he first saw us btw. We get a call that theres a party going on back in marathon so we go to leave and this dickhead wants to come back with us but were like "no cars full sorry". He ends up getting a ride with one of his friends that has a half a bottle of captain in the backseat and dave says he'll give it to us for 10 bucks so were like ok lol we can bring this to the party. Halfway back me and my friend and dickhead dave and his friend both stop at a gas station so dave can buy a 18 pack with the 10 bucks he got from us. He then decides he does not want to go so he asks his friend to take him home and he gives us the 18 pack for some strange reason. Me and my friend get to the party about 20 mins later and theres like 40 ppl there so everything we brought was gone in about 10 minutes. A hour later dave shows up and starts yelling at my friend saying "wheres the bottle". It turns out the bottle wasnt even his and he wanted it back. Hes like "give me the beer then" and were like "u gave it to us its gone already". This kid starts yelling at everyone and me and my friend decide to go out to the gas station to get more drinks, he follows out there yelling at my friend. My friend gets in the passenger seat and locks the door and says "just go". This kid runs up to the front of my truck and starts screaming "ben get the FUCK out of the car now" im just backing out and the dickhead PUNCHES MY TRUCK. Im like oh hell no and i get out and push this bitch to the ground and look to see if theres a dent but it was dark out and i couldn't see anything. I get back in my truck and we ride to get more drinks and by the time we get back dave is gone. The next morning i look at my truck and sure enough theres a bigass dent there. A few days later im looking at the police department's recent arrests page and i see dave there charged with "possession of cocaine" his 2nd or 3rd offense. I just laugh to myself.

Well anyway, im at a party about 2 hours ago and guess who walks through the door, dave. He comes over to me and sticks out his hand expecting me to shake it and says "Yo andrew long time no see man whats good?" im like "get your hand out of my face before i break it, your arm, and every one of your fucking fingers." hes like "what the hell is your problem" im like "last time i saw you u punched my truck and it cost me 150 to get it fixed." Hes like "well you should have listened to me and told ben to get out of your truck." I stand up and say very loud "Dont tell me what i should have done you cocaine snorting piece of shit, i saw what you got put away for. Why the fuck would i listen to you? How many sizes bigger is your asshole by now thanks to bubba?" He swings at me and barely misses, he swung so hard and was standing with locked knees so he was off balance, before he could straighten himself i had hit him in the ribs hard enough for him to cry out in pain, followed by me uppercutting him and him going through the front door of the house. I watch him struggle to get up, and then he pulls out a knife, one of those ones that you have to flip open with your thumb. Its closed and the first thing that comes to my mind is "oh shit im not going to sit here and wait till hes opened that bitch up" so i run forward and plant my fist right into his mouth, then i pick up the knife and throw it into the trees. This kid was on the grass outside with blood pouring out of his mouth about a minute and a half after he entered the house. I walked over him and pulled out his wallet and find a 50 dollar bill in it, i pocket it and say "well i guess this is  you paying me back 1/3 of the damage you did to my truck, welcome back from jail bitch. Pull a knife on me again and ill make sure you never have children...fucking pussy"

This is the second fight ive ever been in in my life and im 19, the first one was when i was in 5th grade. My hand really, really hurts right now and has a big cut from his tooth on my right index finger. But it feels good to know i put a douchebag in his place. Funny thing is i have no idea how to fight at all, i just hit him the way i hit my punching bag. I told everyone at the party the story and if that kid does ANYTHING against me he'll have a shit ton of people causing him a whole lot of trouble.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
gatorlova
Guess who!
+17|6006
lol gg
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6163|what

You fucking bully.

No srsly, sounds like he deserved it.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Roc18
`
+655|5801|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
He will arrive at your house with a shotgun
TheDonkey
Eat my bearrrrrrrrrrr, Tonighttt
+163|5727|Vancouver, BC, Canada
Damn, I'd be pretty pissed off if I get robbed of a fiddy bill.The only time I carry cash like that is when I'm going to the store to pay off my camera from credit >.<

But yeah, you knock any teeth out?
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6239|NSW, Australia

nice work, i hate people that take shit from douchebags like that. nice to see them learning a lesson, lets just hope you dont get in shit for it
Kez
+778|5713|London, UK
lmfao wp Patton
lettuce
site lurkerer
+26|6653|cheshire u.k
nice one,bleeding tosspot deserved it,gg.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6790|Great Brown North

lettuce wrote:

nice one,bleeding tosspot deserved it,gg.
tbh

although i don't know what a tosspot is
GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6230|Phoenix, AZ
lol I thought it was a long read at first but it wasnt too bad

nice, also good thinking on the whole knife thing... if you would have hesitated you might have gone to the ER with a stab wound instead
ghettoperson
+1,943|6659

I thought this was going to be a Fresh Prince parody.

But well done all the same, g.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6790|Great Brown North
can someone tell me what a tosspot is please?
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6140|Carnoustie MASSIF

krazed wrote:

can someone tell me what a tosspot is please?
A GREAT BIG STEAMING WANKER.

Reminds me of last night. I kicked fuck out of a 21 year old RAF guy. Guy was getting wide with me so I just looked at him and said "Think yer funny?" And he was like "Aye". So I went up to him and smashed him in the pus, then he swung a couple of times, missed, I dodged and right hooked him and stuck him on his arse. I don't fight, I just can fight.

Anyway, well done mate.
Markooo*Est
Previously known as CC-Marley
+334|6158|Estonia

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

My hand really, really hurts right now and has a big cut from his tooth on my right index finger.
aids tbh
CammRobb
Banned

Markooo*Est wrote:

My hand really, really hurts right now and has a big cut from his tooth on my right index finger.
aids tbh
Ye olde hande aids.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6820|Nårvei

To much testosterone in this thread tbh ... and you never ever hit people on the mouth noob (especially a junkie, you really don't want their blood mixed with your own), the chance of disabling yourself from the rest of the fight is to big and you may very well end up loosing it all together ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
CammRobb
Banned

Varegg wrote:

To much testosterone in this thread tbh ... and you never ever hit people on the mouth noob (especially a junkie, you really don't want their blood mixed with your own), the chance of disabling yourself from the rest of the fight is to big and you may very well end up loosing it all together ...
to quote gooners...uuriite. Never hit anyone in the mouth. Cheek, eye, temple. take your pick.

Last edited by SirSchloppy (2009-01-08 04:00:55)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6726
Patton I <3 you. Come party it up in Taiwan homes
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6659
gg on defending yourself..

fights bring out the worst in people though tbh...too many times at uni have I seen people get into the most pointless situations  because of alcohol. I was walking down to my res with a bunch of friends and suddenly this black guy comes over to us and starts trying to push us around. We just left but when I got back it turned out he'd done the same to a black friend of mine until he realized he too was black and said..."ma bad, I didn't realize you were one of us."
blah
macaroni with cheeseeee
+111|5757|Croatia
good job
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6749|Comber, Northern Ireland

s this kid named Dave that he knows. This kid is a looser, a 19 year old alcoholic druggie dropout, .
fucking hell thats me!
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6726

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

."ma bad, I didn't realize you were one of us."
Lolz just coz they of the same colour doesn't mean they your brothers.

Word.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Vub
The Power of Two
+188|6504|Sydney, Australia
Just make sure you disinfect that cut, saliva has alot of bacteria in it, and you don't want to get that infected now do you?
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6296|eng
zz
#rekt
Graphic-J
The Artist formerly known as GraphicArtist-J
+196|6136|So Cal

..."Dont tell me what i should have done you cocaine snorting piece of shit," ...
LOL
+1
https://i44.tinypic.com/28vg66s.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard