Neoburn_1035
Medic!!!!!!!
+27|6831|OP, KS
Last night Myself and about 4 other clan mates were playing on the Kamikaze clan server. One clan mate got his Good Conduct Ribbon. The other was in line for the Gold with a 70 combat/35 Teamwork. With 10 tickets left the Admin declared the game a draw and we lost all our points from that round and the awards. They had 5 or 6 clan members on the opposite team from ours, and their team was loosing. Please don’t play on this server.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6781|Great Brown North
ive also played there, good server until the assmins oops i mean admins come on
Ach1lles17
+0|6842|Laguna Beach, California
I remember playing on that server once.

They cheated me out of a Knife Badge, Airborne Ribbon, and a Silver Star.

Don't play on that server. Full of corrupt admins.
Neoburn_1035
Medic!!!!!!!
+27|6831|OP, KS
Yeah the server was stable and looked great that is why it such a shame that people have to be like that. Just so they don't take a loss. I know to get the War College Ribbon one of the requirements is to have a 3:1 win/loss ratio but come on do they have to be like that just for a ribbon?
LeGrandAssidomaen
Paper Is My Hobbyhorse
+1|6809
Ok...that's really sick. I got another recommendation:  Don't EVER play on any server with the extension "seahamsters" to it. I know it sounds funny, but it's a stat-padding festival. Both teams don't attack each other, just taking turns in capturing flags. If you shoot an enemy, that's you kicked for teamkill. I tried it 3 times now, just to be sure. Never go there.
SuperMajinGogeta4
+0|6804
Yea they are bastards on there for sure. God one thing & they'll kick/ban you from the server & its complete bullshit!
ssj4gogeta
+1|6847|England, Uk
Sounds like a really bad server glad to say I have never played on this.
I have run across a few crocked servers though.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6839
They diked me off too. I forget what, but I did leave and that takes allot for me, Game is so cool even with dx in it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard