ssj4gogeta
+1|6847|England, Uk
723 is pretty damn unrealistic i have only ever managed to get 82 on this level.
I wonder what the highest real score is that any one has ever got on BF2.
Rick_Biessman
+4|6779|Germany
I want too !

To all who run stat padding servers:
Start the server name with Stat-padding one-kill=ban here-we-are-EA chopper server to find them.

@ssj4gogeta: I've got 177 on Mashtuur, but I was commander on a regular configured 32 server (before 1.03, for sure). The BH guys had about 160 to 199 points.

Last edited by Rick_Biessman (2005-10-08 00:56:23)

Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6788|Bulgaria
My stats are not that bad either, lol
heh
nevermind
thinner44
+1|6811
Whoa, did he fall into a pit (elpaso_1 ) . My stats are pretty crappy, but I don't think I would ever say... 'Hey look at me, am I a good player or what', that's a pretty dumb thing to do unless you're really good at what you do... and that doesn't include stat padding or chopper hopping.
Best Mashtuur 82, and that was very very hard to achieve for me ... in fact, while I'm here, playing this game and getting any decent result is pretty hard to do.

To those that play how it was meant to be played and get top scores, I salute you
McGruff
+0|6779

Burning_Monkey wrote:

NiMhurchu wrote:

Burning_Monkey wrote:

Come on guys, leave the poor troll alone.  He just wants to be loved, is that so wrong?
It's not that wrong. It's just that we already had that here on the forums. We already know that. It's getting boring...
I should make a thread about how crappy my stats are and try and go the other direction with it.
LMAO go ahead and do that i will post!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard