Bevo
Nah
+718|6526|Austin, Texas

Cobra4545 wrote:

phishman420 wrote:

Big 10/12 are fail amirite?
No not at all. Big 12 is pretty damn good.

And katter, nothing against Texas as a state, im sure its a nice place, just ever since they beat USC in the rose bowl a few years back I dont like them.  Plus I wanted Ohio State to get of the schneid
Well that's where I'm going to school next year, I was just curious. It's understandable. We're good fans
phishman420
Banned
+821|5686

MadKatter wrote:

phishman420 wrote:

OU, OSU, TTECH, UT.

4 completely sucky teams amirite?

Oh wait, they only lost games to.... themselves!?
TTech lost to Ole Miss. OU is going to lose to Florida. Oklahoma State is bad. Texas almost (should have) lost to Ohio State (LOL).

K.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6526|Austin, Texas

phishman420 wrote:

MadKatter wrote:

phishman420 wrote:

OU, OSU, TTECH, UT.

4 completely sucky teams amirite?

Oh wait, they only lost games to.... themselves!?
TTech lost to Ole Miss. OU is going to lose to Florida. Oklahoma State is bad. Texas almost (should have) lost to Ohio State (LOL).

K.
Well yeah I was referring to the regular season. All teams were in the top 10 at one point. Missouri too.

So one lost, one won, and one is going to the big game. Those 4 teams have x number of wins and 1 loss to teams that don't include themselves. Horrible. Awful.
phishman420
Banned
+821|5686
They aren't horrible, but compared to the SEC, y'all ain't got shittttttttt. Get on our level.
Cobra4545
Jizz in my pants
+54|6484|Vancouver, USA
I take it Phish is a big fan of the SEC?
Bevo
Nah
+718|6526|Austin, Texas

phishman420 wrote:

They aren't horrible, but compared to the SEC, y'all ain't got shittttttttt. Get on our level.
Offense, get some.
Cobra4545
Jizz in my pants
+54|6484|Vancouver, USA

MadKatter wrote:

phishman420 wrote:

Offense, get some.
I dont like the SEC.  Btw, how bout them Utes
phishman420
Banned
+821|5686
LMAO. I've already had this argument a million times this year. Getting pretty old.

THE ONLY REASON YOUR OFFENSE IS GOOD IS BECAUSE THE TEAMS YOU PLAY AGAINST HAVE HORRIBLE DEFENSE.

Don't bother responding because I'm not going to say anything else on the subject.
Cobra4545
Jizz in my pants
+54|6484|Vancouver, USA

phishman420 wrote:

LMAO. I've already had this argument a million times this year. Getting pretty old.

THE ONLY REASON YOUR OFFENSE IS GOOD IS BECAUSE THE TEAMS YOU PLAY AGAINST HAVE HORRIBLE DEFENSE.

Don't bother responding because I'm not going to say anything else on the subject.
The only reason your defenses are so good is because your offenses are terrible.
phishman420
Banned
+821|5686

Cobra4545 wrote:

phishman420 wrote:

The only reason your defenses are so good is because your offenses are terrible.
How 'bout them Huskies?
Cobra4545
Jizz in my pants
+54|6484|Vancouver, USA
Oh damn, you sure proved me wrong. 

PAC 10 was 5-0 in its bowl games, and I thought you were done arguing about this subject
phishman420
Banned
+821|5686

Cobra4545 wrote:

Oh damn, you sure proved me wrong. 

PAC 10 was 5-0 in its bowl games, and I thought you were done arguing about this subject
Do you see me arguing? How 'bout them Packers?
Cobra4545
Jizz in my pants
+54|6484|Vancouver, USA
lol. How 'bout whatever other shit teams you have in the south.

Last edited by Cobra4545 (2009-01-07 14:54:08)

phishman420
Banned
+821|5686
You mad?
Cobra4545
Jizz in my pants
+54|6484|Vancouver, USA
No brodizzle, im just a little upset about you getting so butthurt over your precious SEC.  But anyways, how 'bout them Bulldogs, to stay with the general theme.  Probably the biggest dissappointment of the season.  But dood, im not mad. I respect everyone's opinion
phishman420
Banned
+821|5686

Cobra4545 wrote:

No brodizzle, im just a little upset about you getting so butthurt over your precious SEC.  But anyways, how 'bout them Bulldogs, to stay with the general theme.  Probably the biggest dissappointment of the season.  But dood, im not mad. I respect everyone's opinion
Not butthurt at all. The season didn't go too well, but we were decimated by injuries on both sides of the ball. We will still end up 9th or 10th since everyone ahead of us lost.
Cobra4545
Jizz in my pants
+54|6484|Vancouver, USA
Ya probably.

Just to clarify, im not really a big hater of the SEC, im just not on their bandwagon. I will defend my schools out west.  We got off to a rocky start

Edit:  we seem to be hogging this thread.

Last edited by Cobra4545 (2009-01-06 18:53:12)

ICCULUS
Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5429|Athens, GA
im so fucking sick of hearing about tebow and the gators. fuck them and their weak ass schedule. i hope someone has something for them this year
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5405
tebow is god.
ICCULUS
Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5429|Athens, GA
i respect him as an athlete but hes a huge fag
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5405

ph1shman420 wrote:

i respect him as an athlete but hes a huge fag
lol
Scratch[USA]
+105|6552

ph1shman420 wrote:

im so fucking sick of hearing about tebow and the gators. fuck them and their weak ass schedule. i hope someone has something for them this year
Im sick of ESPN all over his cock.  Fucking annoying.
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5405

Scratch[USA] wrote:

ph1shman420 wrote:

Im sick of ESPN all over his cock.  Fucking annoying.
That is what ESPN does dude.  Do what I did and stop watching it.
ICCULUS
Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5429|Athens, GA
ya seriously espn is ridiculous with their favoritism
Scratch[USA]
+105|6552
I avoid ESPN, i just happened to turn it on this morning while i drink my coffee and what do I see Tebow and the 4:30 wake up calls.

Last edited by Scratch[USA] (2009-08-07 06:04:28)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard