bogo24dk
+26|6668
Anyway here is the latest :

40 Palestinians killed in IDF strike on UN school

Israel Defense Forces tank fire killed up to 40 Palestinians at a United Nations school in the Gaza Strip on Tuesday, medical sources at two hospitals said.

The attack brought the Palestinian death toll to nearly 600 in Israel's 11-day offensive on the Hamas-ruled coastal territory.

Advertisement
Two tank shells exploded outside the Gaza school, spraying shrapnel on people inside and outside the building, where hundreds of Palestinians had sought refuge from fighting between Israeli soldiers and Hamas militants. In addition to the dead, several dozen people were wounded, the officials said.

Medical officials said all the dead were either people sheltering in the school or local residents.

Also on Tuesday, Israel Air Force warplanes struck a building in Gaza in which the head of Hamas' rocket division was staying. It was not immediately clear whether Ayman Sayam was hit in the attack, which occurred in the Jabalya refugee camp in the northern Gaza Strip.

"There's nowhere safe in Gaza. Everyone here is terrorized and traumatized," said John Ging, the top UN official in Gaza, blaming the international community for allowing the violence to continue.

"I am appealing to political leaders here and in the region and the world to get their act together and stop this," he said, speaking at Gaza's largest hospital. "They are responsible for these deaths."

The Israel Defense Forces had no comment on the incident, but in the past has accused militants of using schools, mosques and residential neighborhoods to store weapons or launch attacks.

Earlier Tuesday, Palestinian medical officials reported that 10 civilians were killed when a shell fired by an Israeli ship hit their house on the Gaza shore.

Officials in Gaza said at least 20 people were killed in shelling up and down the strip on Tuesday. Only two of the dead could could be immediately confirmed as militants.

United Nations humanitarian chief John Holmes has recently put the Palestinian death toll at 500, with about 125 of them civilians, since Israel launched Operation Cast Lead against Hamas in Gaza.

Gaza health officials, however, have reported that since the offensive began on Dec. 27 more than 550 Palestinians have been killed and 2,500 wounded, including 200 civilians.

Israel's stated goals in the operation are the cessation of Palestinian cross-border rocket fire and the destruction of the Islamist militant group Hamas' infrastructure.
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1053138.html

While hamas is terrorizing small towns with minimal causualties IDF is terrorizing 1.5 mill Palestinanians. And killing ration is almost 30:1.
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6649|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)
They have a ration for killing? I think you mean ratio.

The Israel Defense Forces had no comment on the incident, but in the past has accused militants of using schools, mosques and residential neighborhoods to store weapons or launch attacks.

This is from the article you posted.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6763|132 and Bush

Cause and effect. Gj Hamas.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6789|Canada
can we just agree that hamas and the Israeli gov't are both fucked up and need to re-evaluate what is a rational solution?
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6926|d
IDF soldier killed in Gaza op, fifth in the past 24 hours
St.-Sgt. Alexander Mashevizky, 21, was killed and four other soldiers from a joint Golani-Engineering Corps force were lightly hurt in a gunbattle with Hamas operatives in northern Gaza City on Tuesday, the IDF announced on Tuesday evening.
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite? … 2FShowFull

Anyone bites the dust eh.
jord
+2,382|6840|The North, beyond the wall.

mafia996630 wrote:

St.-Sgt. Alexander Mashevizky, 21, was killed and four other soldiers from a joint Golani-Engineering Corps force were lightly hurt in a gunbattle with Hamas operatives in northern Gaza City on Tuesday, the IDF announced on Tuesday evening.

Are you 12 or something? Prick.
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6926|d

jord wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

Wow, you seem to be reducing my age. Why are you blinded by raw emotion ?
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked

Kmarion wrote:

Cause and effect. Gj Hamas.
Come on Kerry, they are looking out for the welfare of the people Gaza, building schools(ammo dumps), Hospitals(headquarters) and Mosques(ammo dump)
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6511|Belfast
I dont see why people are shouting out and protesting over the invasion
to me it is justified
to those who disagree with me ask youself this

What if you country was getting bombarded by missles either on a daily or weekly basis by you neighbour
what you you do?.......

exactly
you would invade them and bomb the shit out of them using airstrikes

Last edited by henno13 (2009-01-06 09:18:39)

jord

mafia996630 wrote:

jord wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

I don't care where a soldier is from, if you post links and then make a shitty comment like that I'll call you up on it, cunty.
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6511|Belfast

mafia996630 wrote:

wow

Last edited by henno13 (2009-01-06 09:17:48)

mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6926|d

jord wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

jord wrote:

I don't care where a soldier is from, if you post links and then make a shitty comment like that I'll call you up on it, cunty.
umm.... that begs the question, would you have called me up on it if it was a Taliban/Mamas/Iranian soldier ? I don't think so.

And please don't call me cunt, its not nice.
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6926|d

henno13 wrote:

to me it is justified

What if you country was getting bombarded by missles either on a daily or weekly basis by you neighbour
what you you do?.......

exactly
HEY LOOK GUYS, we have another person who thinks it all started a week or so ago. GJ!
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked

mafia996630 wrote:

henno13 wrote:

to me it is justified

what you you do?.......

exactly
HEY LOOK GUYS, we have another person who thinks it all started a week or so ago. GJ!
Well this problem did. Stop being a fuck head.
AutralianChainsaw
+65|6360

henno13 wrote:

to me it is justified

what you you do?.......

exactly
you would invade them bomb the hell out of them using airstrikes
And i return you the question:

What would you do if the world gave your land to a foreign people and you were asked to leave your home and give it to strangers? Then this foreign people would start to even steal more of the remaining land you have.. building settlements full of crazy extremists right next to your new home...

How would you react?
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6926|d

SgtHeihn wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

henno13 wrote:

to me it is justified

what you you do?.......

exactly
Well this problem did. Stop being a fuck head.
Don't swear, makes you look retarded, are you ? 

Anyway no it didnt, the rockets have been landing on isreal for a very long time!
jord

mafia996630 wrote:

henno13 wrote:

to me it is justified

what you you do?.......

exactly
I didn't think that you tool. Originally the thread was posted about the renewed attacks following the end of the ceasfire. That was the topic subject. Now the title has changed, so  don't act clever. I probably know far more about the history than your cocky ass. I just didn't care to discuss it in a thread made 2 weeks ago in a debate surrounded the events of 2 weeks ago until the present, get it? Or should I write out the caps again for you?
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6926|d
Baby girl [b]hurt as Grad hits Gedera[/b]

""A three-month-old baby girl sustained light shrapnel wounds on Tuesday morning when a Grad rocket hit a residential building in Gedera.

Two people were treated for shock following the attack.

In total, Palestinian gunmen fired at least 30 rockets at civilian areas in southern Israel by early Tuesday afternoon. Rockets struck Sderot, Beersheba, Netivot, the Sha'ar Hanegev region and the Eshkol region. No one was wounded and no damage was reported in any of the other attacks.

Some 40 rockets pounded the South on Monday, hitting such cities as Ashkelon, Ashdod and Beersheba. One scored a direct hit on an empty kindergarten in Ashdod.""
Fukin Hamas cunts, hurting three month old babies. Not right. (NO SARCASUM)

Last edited by mafia996630 (2009-01-06 09:26:10)

SgtHeihn
Should have ducked

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

henno13 wrote:

to me it is justified

what you you do?.......

exactly

What would you do if the world gave your land to a foreign people and you were asked to leave your home and give it to strangers? Then this foreign people would start to even steal more of the remaining land you have.. building settlements full of crazy extremists right next to your new home...

How would you react?
https://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h313/xavyaguilarsoto/nazi.jpg
jord

mafia996630 wrote:

jord wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

umm.... that begs the question, would you have called me up on it if it was a Taliban/Mamas/Iranian soldier ? I don't think so.

You don't think so? You think you know more about me in the week you have been posting than I do about myself?

Lol.

Oh and adults can swear, so be quiet.
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6926|d

jord wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

jord wrote:

You don't think so? You think you know more about me in the week you have been posting than I do about myself?

Lol.

So what are you saying Jord ? You would have called me on it if i said that about Hamas ? be honest, no point lie-ing to the inter webs.

Sure adults can swear, adults can also be adults and talk without swearing ?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6813|USA

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

lowing wrote:

TheAussieReaper wrote:

lowing wrote:

Everyone wanted Israel out of Gaza, they left and all that was gained was more territory to fire rockets into Israel
Are you serious? They left, but took territory. Notice the wall that snakes through Palestinian villages? Guess where that is?

http://www.shahnon.com/uploaded_images/ … 744583.jpg

Unless you missed that little construction work.

Guess that's justification to not accept anything less than a complete destruction of Palestine.

If Israel were serious about peace they'd be seeking a deal NOW. But they aren't. The civilian toll is going to rise while Israel plays wiped out Hamas in the Gaza streets.
Any guesses as to what would happen if the security wll was not there? How many guesses are ya gunna need?
Yer kidding right? YOu are blaming Israel for not seeking peace NOW? Yeah I guess the last 2000 rockets just made them give up on peace.

Are you ever going to answer the question I asked you or are you going to redirect the discussion?
You did not answer my question Lowing.

What would you do if the world gave your land to a foreign people?

a- Shut up and leave?

b- Stay and resist?
Problem is, it ain't "their" land.

Now, when exactly are you gunna show me where Israel breaks the cease fire agreements unprovoked by the terrorists?  Or are you going to keep side stepping it?
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6926|d

jord wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

henno13 wrote:

to me it is justified

what you you do?.......

exactly
I didn't think that you tool. Originally the thread was posted about the renewed attacks following the end of the ceasfire. That was the topic subject. Now the title has changed, so  don't act clever. I probably know far more about the history than your cocky ass. I just didn't care to discuss it in a thread made 2 weeks ago in a debate surrounded the events of 2 weeks ago until the present, get it? Or should I write out the caps again for you?
The history of the rocket attacks has everything to do with the current situation, only someone like you wouldn't care about that.

Also, ftr i don't give a shit if you know more then me.
jord

mafia996630 wrote:

jord wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

Lol.

So what are you saying Jord ? You would have called me on it if i said that about Hamas ? be honest, no point lie-ing to the inter webs.

Sure adults can swear, adults can also be adults and talk without swearing ?
Soldier. Note the word, Soldier. Militants, insurgents and terrorists are not soldiers. I don't like the attitude of a lot of French people, it doesn't mean I would post a link if a French soldier died and insult a shitty little comment like that, it's pathetic.

You chose to insult me by putting words into my mouth, saying you know more about me than I do, trying to condescend me and put me in a lower class because I'm not "enlightened" and generally being a Dick. If I respond with a swear word or 2 in my post you have no grounds to complain, whatsoever.
AutralianChainsaw
+65|6360

SgtHeihn wrote:

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

henno13 wrote:

to me it is justified

what you you do?.......

exactly

How would you react?
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h313/ … o/nazi.jpg
Answer the question ..

You are probably the kind of guy who would bow down to the invader right?  Only willing to fight when you are sure that you will win..   Only willing to fight when you have military superiority.. Carpet bomb the place from 30000 feets and then move in..

You are weak.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard