SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6649|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)

mafia996630 wrote:

SgtHeihn wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

Wow, i asked for a link and you took it as i was quick to blame isreal, hm.  Anyway I am all about saving innocent lives and therefore don't really give a shit about Hamas and what it does, hence I don't really want/need to answer that question. Hamas is evil, i agree with you ?
So, if you really break the problem down, it is not Israel really causing the problems for the Gaza people. It is hamas's inability to work for peace.
Hence, hamas is causing the deaths and the suffering, not big bad Israel.
Errrrrrrrrrr..considering Hamas has only been in power for about 18 months...No is the answer to your question.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7737243.stm
Israel imposed the blockade on the Gaza Strip two weeks ago amid fresh violence between militants and Israeli troops.

Not attacking Israel = NO BLOCKADE!! HOLY SHIT!! 18mo, the blockade hasn't been going that long.

You accuse me of dodging questions, yet you seem to be ready for dancing with the stars.
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
HENCE, I ASK THE QUESTION AGAIN, WHO IS TO BLAME FOR THE SUFFERING OF THE COMMON PEOPLE OF GAZA??????????
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6926|d

SgtHeihn wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

SgtHeihn wrote:

So, if you really break the problem down, it is not Israel really causing the problems for the Gaza people. It is hamas's inability to work for peace.
Hence, hamas is causing the deaths and the suffering, not big bad Israel.
Errrrrrrrrrr..considering Hamas has only been in power for about 18 months...No is the answer to your question.
Israel imposed the blockade on the Gaza Strip two weeks ago amid fresh violence between militants and Israeli troops.

Not attacking Israel = NO BLOCKADE!! HOLY SHIT!! 18mo, the blockade hasn't been going that long.

You accuse me of dodging questions, yet you seem to be ready for dancing with the stars.
Hang on a min son, I said Hamas has been in power for 18 months and has been attacking isreal with rockets for the same period.

Also the blockage your talking about is completely different to the siege that Gaza has been under.

WOW, for a second there i thought you discovered how to cure world hunger, silly me.

Last edited by mafia996630 (2009-01-05 16:27:51)

Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6783|London, England

SgtHeihn wrote:

HENCE, I ASK THE QUESTION AGAIN, WHO IS TO BLAME FOR THE SUFFERING OF THE COMMON PEOPLE OF GAZA??????????
Everyone. Hamas. The Palestinians. Israel. All the other Muslim countries. Everyone really.

Yeah even you, Botswana
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked

mafia996630 wrote:

SgtHeihn wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

Hang on a min son, I said Hamas has been in power for 18 months and has been attacking isreal with rockets for the same period.

Also the blockage your talking about is completely different to the siege that Gaza has been under.

WOW, for a second there i thought you discovered how to cure world hunger, silly me.
Really! Hamas has only been shooting rockets for 18mo?! Ahh before that it must have been Mossad sneaking in to do it.

Also don't call me fucking son, those aren't BF2 medals in my avatar.

Oh and have you ever been to the middle east?
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6926|d

SgtHeihn wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

SgtHeihn wrote:

Really! Hamas has only been shooting rockets for 18mo?! Ahh before that it must have been Mossad sneaking in to do it.

Also don't call me fucking son, those aren't BF2 medals in my avatar.

Oh and have you ever been to the middle east?
O yes, Hamas was also firing rockets into isreal before they came into power SON!(forgot to say that before)

hmm, don't get to personal buddy, its only the internet.

https://www.epatric.com/funstuff/dog/internet_dog.jpg

and i have been to the ME, kind off.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6924

mafia996630 wrote:

lol
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6926|d

usmarine wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

lol
lol right back at ya *WINK WINK*
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6924

mafia996630 wrote:

usmarine wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

lol
well explain what the hell that means
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6292|Carnoustie MASSIF
And where has Tony Blair, the peace envoy been? On fucking holiday. Not that he'd be much good anyway.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6783|London, England

usmarine wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

usmarine wrote:

lol
Stopover at Dubai Itnl
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6924

mafia996630 wrote:

usmarine wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

First you ?
k...you are full of shit.  thought so.
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6926|d

usmarine wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

usmarine wrote:

First you ?
Let not result in name calling, there is no need.

Edit: Also what kind of dirty things do you do with your stick ? do you like poke dead people and stuff ?

Last edited by mafia996630 (2009-01-05 16:46:03)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6924

mafia996630 wrote:

usmarine wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

First you ?
thats not name calling.  explain your answer as requested.
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6926|d

usmarine wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

usmarine wrote:

You loled first, so when you explain so shell i.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6924

mafia996630 wrote:

usmarine wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

i did explain.  what does that mean kind of?
jord
+2,382|6840|The North, beyond the wall.
Damn the thread name was changed so that this tool looks like he's right.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6924

mafia996630 wrote:

usmarine wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

lol
Explain this lol ?
because your statement makes no sense.  either you have or you havent.  just answer the question.
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6926|d

usmarine wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

usmarine wrote:

i did explain.  what does that mean kind of?
Sry usmarine, was a little confused. Anyway no, you didn't ask the question so i shall not explain. Anyway good night all.

Last edited by mafia996630 (2009-01-05 16:54:25)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6924

yep.  another one full of crap.
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6926|d

usmarine wrote:

Ok, how about you tell everyone what kind of nasty things you do with your stick then ill tell you if i have been to the ME ?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6924

mafia996630 wrote:

usmarine wrote:

Ok, how about you tell everyone what kind of nasty things you do with your stick then ill tell you if i have been to the ME ?
thats a quote from steve avery, a hockey player for dallas.

your turn.
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6926|d

usmarine wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

usmarine wrote:

thats a quote from steve avery, a hockey player for dallas.

your turn.
wow, who would have guessed that. I went to Dubai for a couple of weeks so no i guess i haven't really been to the ME.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6924

mafia996630 wrote:

I went to Dubai for a couple of weeks so no i guess i haven't really been to the ME.
oh ya?  nice place.  where did you stay?

Last edited by usmarine (2009-01-05 17:01:16)

mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6926|d

usmarine wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

I went to Dubai for a couple of weeks so no i guess i haven't really been to the ME.
oh ya?  nice place.  where did you stay?
Can't remember now, was a good couple of years back. In a shithole (compared to 6 star hotels they got now it was!)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard