Catch|Phantom
+3|6177|Norway

zVelocity wrote:

Catch|Phantom wrote:

Wasn't me who mentioned undertaker, mister. I don't know what it is all about, but I am not that way. And i have beaten them all in my glory days, so i still don't get the point?
Which makes your point invalid because you haven't beaten anyone like rabbit or zeqtr in their glory days. GJ.
Yes i have, because according to you they never loose skill. And when i beat them, they were allready flying, I came back, trained a few weeks, beat them, and quit.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6370|California

12/f/taiwan wrote:

Do you guys ever show your friends(if it has a penis/likes to dress like a boy it doesn't count) your post in this thread?

"Hey I like to use my free time getting into an argument about who is better in a video game over message boards with random people halfway across the world."
I bet none of these faggots know what a penis is
BUT THEY DO KNOW WHAT A PLANE OR JET IS!
bitch get on my level until you have cal-m exp you cant say shittttttt
jord
+2,382|6683|The North, beyond the wall.
When you win 15 cal leagues there's a secret league you get invited too, I won that. None of you bitches are on my level.
Catch|Phantom
+3|6177|Norway

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

12/f/taiwan wrote:

Do you guys ever show your friends(if it has a penis/likes to dress like a boy it doesn't count) your post in this thread?

"Hey I like to use my free time getting into an argument about who is better in a video game over message boards with random people halfway across the world."
lol, moron. Just because someone likes a game, and enjoys playing it for the competition it gives and the urge to get better, doesn't mean he does not have a normal life.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5703

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

12/f/taiwan wrote:

jord wrote:

When you win 15 cal leagues there's a secret league you get invited too, I won that. None of you bitches are on my level.
How can I join!?!

I'll offer you services if wanted!!!!
jord
+2,382|6683|The North, beyond the wall.
Win 15 cals you faghed
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6491|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)
Like I said before my E-penis is fucking HUGE compared to all of yours!!

I AM A GOLDEN GOD AT RAMMING INTO ANYTHING
zVelocity
+13|5926|California
Sorry phant... you have never beaten rabbit when he was actually decent or in his prime. k?
Catch|Phantom
+3|6177|Norway

zVelocity wrote:

Sorry phant... you have never beaten rabbit when he was actually decent or in his prime. k?
Yes i have mate
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6491|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)

Catch|Phantom wrote:

zVelocity wrote:

Yes i have mate
Pics or it didn't happen.
zVelocity
+13|5926|California

Catch|Phantom wrote:

zVelocity wrote:

Yes i have mate
except for the fact that you haven't..
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6580|London
I don't know anything about 1v1 dogfights (and neither do I care) but when I used to play conquest 12v12 it was dominated by mcmt and sarge for TLR (or whoever, their sponsor changed every other week) and cali and phantom from catch.
Oisín | Irishpride
Banned
+118|5599|Dublin, Ireland
Phantom dogfight Zeqtr tommorow please, Zeqtr will win Phantom mate, sorry to say

I'm wrong? Prove it.

Edit: Pilots do not lose much skill over time, we can take a break of up to 3 months and come back and within 2-3 rounds be back to normal, but not 'prime'.

I don't think you (Phantom) have dogfighted like they do these days, I remember you pooned me back when I first started playing competitivly but from what I have seen nothing, and I mean nothing, matches the might of the Zeqtr.

Zeqtr > BF2

Zeqtr & Irishpride @ Oman = Epic win.

No lies.

Last edited by Oisín | Irishpride (2009-01-05 17:00:14)

|TG|VividSynergy
Banned
+22|5702|Bolingbrook, Illinois
We need a tournament tbh.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6370|California
my try at derailing this thread failed horribly, i give up u planehumpers
B3ing u P4in
+4|5967

SgtHeihn wrote:

Like I said before my E-penis is fucking HUGE compared to all of yours!!

I AM A GOLDEN GOD AT RAMMING INTO ANYTHING
YOU HAVE NO PENIS

You re a transvestit rofl*
Cute.Nemean^inf
+70|6330|The Netherlands
This thread is going to;

I am the best, not it was me ... no you were only flying in circle's... NO i wasn't..

/Care who the best is...  no wait, nobody can be the best... 'cause everybody has it own skills... and now stfu this discussion isn't going to anywhere..
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6657|pimelteror.de

|TG|VividSynergy wrote:

We need a tournament tbh.
I would support that with our Server.
Fin_jet
+4|5693|Finland

-supremecars- wrote:

Fin_jetwhore has allways been my hero

http://bf2s.com/player/124948402/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plWAGwcrb6s
Gosh good that some 1 loves me xD

I really want see some 1 who can BEAT zeqtr nowdays its mission impossible .
Fought rabbit couple months ago and i knew he hadnt flow for long time still he was rly rly skilled
so i dont belive the bs that you loose your skills in the long run you just need some time to get used to it again.

Oh yeh and it rly seemed that zeqtr pwned phantom last time i saw brakes ftw.

Last edited by Fin_jet (2009-01-06 01:56:18)

Cute.Nemean^inf
+70|6330|The Netherlands

Fin_jet wrote:

-supremecars- wrote:

Fin_jetwhore has allways been my hero

http://bf2s.com/player/124948402/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plWAGwcrb6s
Gosh good that some 1 loves me xD

I really want see some 1 who can BEAT zeqtr nowdays its mission impossible .
Fought rabbit couple months ago and i knew he hadnt flow for long time still he was rly rly skilled
so i dont belive the bs that you loose your skills in the long run you just need some time to get used to it again.

Oh yeh and it rly seemed that zeqtr pwned phantom last time i saw brakes ftw.
I have been in EAF, I am Nemean, you should know me xD.

I know your skills, I know your moves, and I know how you fly... and many pilots need to know how you are... <3 hero
Akaorcram
+3|5599
It will come a jet ladder @clanbase and a Jet 1vs1 cup @ Ueesa... .lets see who will be 2nd 3rd and so on

zvelo ask me to reupload it ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2P1A1Gy4Qo0&fmt=22

have fun Phantom loses?

Last edited by Akaorcram (2009-01-06 02:36:49)

ZeqTr
I BELIEVE I CAN FLY....
+121|6205

Catch|Phantom wrote:

ZeqTr wrote:

to all you old schoolers!

@fail fail fail. how me and zVelo can find mistakes, rofl we are prob. the only pilots from the REAL good days that are here today. Wana why we know he made mistakes, because we simply have been flying since 2006?!?

rofl cali couldnt even use rudder properly for crying out loud. and btw i spent 1 day to get my footage for my fragmovie so@fail again. , i guess prob. irish did too, i mean ffs?

back in the old days you were circling like headless chickens, you werent even meeting at the middle as we do now.  And actually, while i was watching his movie, i could find 100000+++++ openings in his dogfights.

You dont loose your skill in a jet by going inactive for months/years? i mean Rabbit shows it all the time, he comes back rapes the fuck out of everybody and then he goes afk, same with kylling same with zVelo? Ulf-ivan fail, he circles like mad. star-3 well he was actually good tbh, mcmt was slowing down to take down heli`s nuff said. spitzbueb got raped by undertaker...

phantom, jeg må daske deg på rauva snart azz ; D
Du tar desverre heftig feil

Circling in the old days? lol. i never circles cali, mcmt, spitz, godbear or adri, so don't get the point.

And you and zVelo are the only good pilots from the REAL good days? How come you couldn't even kill anything, let alone zVelo kill anything, or win anything when me, cali, mcmt, adri, spitz and godbear ruled the skies?

So meeting int he middle is the way to go, for a skilled match? Actually the old days when the pilots flew around the edges of the map, reaction on a split second to when he had someone on his tale and shaking him of, was sooo much more about skill. MO at least.

Please don't compare old pilots to new pilots when they have met now or when they have been rusty. I would like to see undertake take out spitz when I was in CatchGamer. My ass if he would. Mcmt had an awsome dogfighting tactic, extremely skilled pilot witch a tacc i have never seen anyone done before.

And. ofc. you get rusty for being inactive a while, i experience that myself, unless you want to tell me I have never been a good pilot?
yes, you did circle and so did Godbear. When i first flew against you (note: couldnt even use rudder correctly, nor did i know what nolocks were at that time) you circled, and you killed me maybe 2 times lol. Well try dogfighting me today   And i met Godbear public, he wasnt that good either lol. We actually dogfighted and then he started to circle, and he said it himself that in old days it was normal to circle .

or are you trying to say that me and zVelo aren`t good? because i think me and zvelo can agree that we have come to the point in flying where we can`t really get better lol.

Last edited by ZeqTr (2009-01-06 06:30:57)

Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6291|eng
I'm better than all of you.
#rekt
Akaorcram
+3|5599
or are you trying to say that me and zVelo aren`t good? because i think me and zvelo can agree that we have come to the point in flying where we can`t really get better lol.
Well i think you can get better realy. I think thats still possable. There is no skill limit
ZeqTr
I BELIEVE I CAN FLY....
+121|6205
lol...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard