san4
The Mas
+311|6850|NYC, a place to live

Beduin wrote:

How is it going with the Israeli army anyways? I heard they moved in?
Apparently there's serious ground fighting going on in and around Gaza City. I read that Hamas is using rocket propelled grenades against the Israeli tanks--which means Hamas does not have the anti-tank rockets Hezbollah had in Lebanon. That would be a huge advantage for the Israelis.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,813|6268|eXtreme to the maX
Thats a shame, the Israelis deserve a fair fight for once.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6925|d

jord wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

jord wrote:

Yes I clearly like innocent people dying. Because I said that... Don't put words into my mouth you tool...

I'm not blinded by anything. I have no bias to either side. I don't give a shit about Israel. I happen to see that one country is responding to rocket fire and agree with that, and I hope my country would do the same.
Your not blinded by anything ? you have no bias ? wtf ? if that was the case, you might have at least once considered the great loss of life that will result as a direct action of isreal. While you see one country responding to a rocket fire, I see many years of hardship due to blockage of aid, destroying of an economy. holding the population under siege and etc. For you it might have all started a week and half ago but for me it started way before that.
Yes I have no bias, I am neither Jewish nor Muslim. I don't give two fucks if Israel takes their shitty land off them or if Hamas send out mass suicide bombers and take out 5% of the IDF. You are bias, it is clear. You have taken up the cause of someone else because you think they are oppressed, as soon as you took up that attitude you have no reason in you. No logic, just emotion.

The way I see it. Hamas has a certain amount of power, and they have decided to make a decision on behalf of their people to start a war. Now they're people are getting killed, it's a shame. However Israel couldn't stand by and wait for one of their rockets to get lucky and take out a family of 5.
Come on now jord, no point lie-ing to the internet and yourself, of course you have a bias. I admit it, I have bias towards the people of Gaza, I have bias to the people of Iraq, I have bias to the people of Afghanistan and the cause I took up was the cause of innocent people. I may have been blinded by compassion but ftr logic is still on my side.

Hamas started a war did they ? what like a week or so ago yeah ? Is that when the first rocket landed on isreal ?  The war was started a long time ago sunny and FYi the rockets have been landing for three years. While isreal couldn't stand by and wait for one of their rockets to get lucky, they are more then happy to kill innocent people. 

See it all the way you want to see it and of course your always gone be right, try seeing the truth.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6385|Escea

san4 wrote:

Beduin wrote:

How is it going with the Israeli army anyways? I heard they moved in?
Apparently there's serious ground fighting going on in and around Gaza City. I read that Hamas is using rocket propelled grenades against the Israeli tanks--which means Hamas does not have the anti-tank rockets Hezbollah had in Lebanon. That would be a huge advantage for the Israelis.
The Iranians mustn't have been able to get through that far.
jord
+2,382|6840|The North, beyond the wall.

mafia996630 wrote:

jord wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

Your not blinded by anything ? you have no bias ? wtf ? if that was the case, you might have at least once considered the great loss of life that will result as a direct action of isreal. While you see one country responding to a rocket fire, I see many years of hardship due to blockage of aid, destroying of an economy. holding the population under siege and etc. For you it might have all started a week and half ago but for me it started way before that.
Yes I have no bias, I am neither Jewish nor Muslim. I don't give two fucks if Israel takes their shitty land off them or if Hamas send out mass suicide bombers and take out 5% of the IDF. You are bias, it is clear. You have taken up the cause of someone else because you think they are oppressed, as soon as you took up that attitude you have no reason in you. No logic, just emotion.

The way I see it. Hamas has a certain amount of power, and they have decided to make a decision on behalf of their people to start a war. Now they're people are getting killed, it's a shame. However Israel couldn't stand by and wait for one of their rockets to get lucky and take out a family of 5.
Come on now jord, no point lie-ing to the internet and yourself, of course you have a bias. I admit it, I have bias towards the people of Gaza, I have bias to the people of Iraq, I have bias to the people of Afghanistan and the cause I took up was the cause of innocent people. I may have been blinded by compassion but ftr logic is still on my side.

Hamas started a war did they ? what like a week or so ago yeah ? Is that when the first rocket landed on isreal ?  The war was started a long time ago sunny and FYi the rockets have been landing for three years. While isreal couldn't stand by and wait for one of their rockets to get lucky, they are more then happy to kill innocent people. 

See it all the way you want to see it and of course your always gone be right, try seeing the truth.
As pointed out twice I really don't care either way. I am probably one of the most unbiased people on this subject you will find here. But yeah "of course you're always gonna be right" so don't listen to me. I'm just a big Zionist, Jew loving, Genocidal, bias, Muslim hating Westerner...

"Try seeing the truth"

When you end your posts in that condescending tone it makes it hard to take your seriously. All this "I know what's really going one" and "I know the truth" bullshit doesn't help you. You have the same information available to you as I do. You don't have some inside spy/journalist in Gaza filming Israelis firing at innocent crowds whilst they drink a beer and wallow in what they've just done. You are bordering on Tin foil hat land. My mind is open and I see all sides of the story before you retort with "Open you mind and see what's happened" or another thought provoking bit of juicy goss.
san4
The Mas
+311|6850|NYC, a place to live

mafia996630 wrote:

Gee, the strategy of refusing to accept a two-state solution is working real well for the Palestinians.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6763|132 and Bush

Dilbert_X wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Retarded is thinking that they would deliberately kill media representatives.
They do that, and aid workers, and protesters.
Deliberate. Your suggestion makes absolutely no sense.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6925|d

jord wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

jord wrote:

As pointed out twice I really don't care either way. I am probably one of the most unbiased people on this subject you will find here. But yeah "of course you're always gonna be right" so don't listen to me. I'm just a big Zionist, Jew loving, Genocidal, bias, Muslim hating Westerner...

"Try seeing the truth"

When you end your posts in that condescending tone it makes it hard to take your seriously. All this "I know what's really going one" and "I know the truth" bullshit doesn't help you. You have the same information available to you as I do. You don't have some inside spy/journalist in Gaza filming Israelis firing at innocent crowds whilst they drink a beer and wallow in what they've just done. You are bordering on Tin foil hat land. My mind is open and I see all sides of the story before you retort with "Open you mind and see what's happened" or another thought provoking bit of juicy goss.
You say your unbiased yet i have not seen one post by you to suggest otherwise, not one post which does not lick isreal's arse one way or the other (prove me wrong and ill take it back, shouldn't be too hard considering i joined this thread on page 20 or so and didn't bother reading the rest).

If you really had the same information and an open mind, why didn't you know that rockets have been falling onto isreal for nearly three years now ? or maybe you were hiding the fact that you knew ? l0l. Why didn't you know this war has been going on for many years ? Why didn't you know Hamas came into the spotlight not too long ago ?
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6763|132 and Bush

What is it with you and ass licking? That's the third time now.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
jord

mafia996630 wrote:

jord wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

"Try seeing the truth"

You say your unbiased yet i have not seen one post by you to suggest otherwise, not one post which does not lick isreal's arse one way or the other (prove me wrong and ill take it back, shouldn't be too hard considering i joined this thread on page 20 or so and didn't bother reading the rest).

If you really had the same information and an open mind, why didn't you know that rockets have been falling onto isreal for nearly three years now ? or maybe you were hiding the fact that you knew ? l0l. Why didn't you know this war has been going on for many years ? Why didn't you know Hamas came into the spotlight not too long ago ?
I'm not licking any arse, maybe you are trying to tell us something here?

I have said that Hamas wanted a response and they got one, now they're getting pummelled like any other country would. Israel is doing the same thing every other military superior country would. It hardly means I'm biased because I say that.
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6925|d

Kmarion wrote:

it always kind of fits into what I am gone say, so : S. Rest assured kmarion, you will be the first person to know if there is anything between me and arse licking.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6763|132 and Bush

mafia996630 wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

it always kind of fits into what I am gone say, so : S. Rest assured kmarion, you will be the first person to know if there is anything between me and arse licking.
I'm glad we worked that out..lol.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Vax
+42|6014|Flyover country
While you see one country responding to a rocket fire, I see many years of hardship due to blockage of aid, destroying of an economy. holding the population under siege and etc. 

This is always the claim for those who condemn Israel, and place no blame on hamas/palestinians

When you talk of "destroying palestinian economy" I can't help but remember the story of the greenhouses. 
When Israel pulled out of Gaza, as a good faith gesture, they gave the Palestinian Authority a very lucrative agricultural operation that settlers had produced there, as these settlers were forcibly removed by the IDF, and their settlements were mostly destroyed -- but the greenhouse project was kept intact.

Hoping to save the jobs of thousands of Palestinian farm workers, international donors enlisted by former World Bank President James Wolfensohn paid Jewish settlers $14 million on the eve of the pullout from Gaza. The hope was that they would leave behind at least 800 acres of greenhouses, which grew flowers and produce, to be ready for September planting.

But that hope was jeopardized when Palestinian looters damaged many of the greenhouses, stripping them bare, for instance, of computers that the settlers used to monitor crops. Irrigation pumps were stolen, electricity networks paralyzed, and protective sheeting for the hothouses were torn.

Greenhouses covering one-fourth of the land were damaged during looting after the handover, according to Palestinian officials. The inherited farms have the potential to nearly double the output of the local agriculture industry, the largest domestic private-sector income engine in Gaza's $1 billion economy.

Now as the Palestinians try to restart a lucrative agribusiness that yielded exports to the US and Europe, the greenhouses face an uncertain future. Lax security and unreliable access to foreign markets threatens to turn profit-making ventures that grossed $75 million annually into a money pit.
http://www.csmonitor.com/2005/1025/p04s01-wome.html 

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9331863/

The project before the pullout:

https://www.tomgrossmedia.com/img/exodus5.jpg

What the Palestinians did with them:

https://www.tomgrossmedia.com/img/exodus24.jpg
https://i43.tinypic.com/qqv6ro.jpg
Arms smuggling tunnels were apparently found at the location
https://i39.tinypic.com/25ri0et.jpg

Now, this was a prosperous agribusiness, which israel 'gifted' the palestinian people, and they basically shat on it.

I am not aware of the fate of the operation today, if it ever recovered or not, but to me it serves as an example of how the hate n discontent overwhelmed any forethought about economic opportunity. 
Sad, IMO

Last edited by Vax (2009-01-05 14:48:48)

mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6925|d

jord wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

jord wrote:

"Try seeing the truth"

I'm not licking any arse, maybe you are trying to tell us something here?

I have said that Hamas wanted a response and they got one, now they're getting pummelled like any other country would. Israel is doing the same thing every other military superior country would. It hardly means I'm biased because I say that.

SOO in conclusion you are NOT able to provide one post from this thread evidencing that you are unbiased like you said, and ftr by unbiased I mean showing some concern for the innocent lost of life in Gaza due to isreal. IS THIS CORRECT ?

AND further on, you claim I am a know it all, a guy who thinks he has "inside spy/journalist in Gaza filming Israelis firing at innocent crowds whilst they drink a beer and wallow in what they've just done", while it is YOU that lacks the basic knowledge into the origins and history of the isreali and Palestine conflict. IS THIS CORRECT ?

If I am wrong, please do make me eat my words.
jord
I'm not going to look through 1000's of posts am I? If it's so important for you to get one over on me go right ahead, I'll be waiting here.

I have the "basic knowledge" of the history of the conflict. This thread as far as I'm aware is about the recent events in said conflict and not the history. If you want to debate how it all started, I'm sure there are a few threads out there you can find. Stop trying to act like you are super intelligent and I'm a Redneck in comparison. Not fooling anyone...
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6556|The Gem Saloon

mafia996630 wrote:

I admit it, I have bias towards the people of Gaza, I have bias to the people of Iraq, I have bias to the people of Afghanistan and the cause I took up was the cause of innocent people.
really?

i havent seen you talk about the innocent israelis that have been killed by rocket attacks and suicide bombers...

oh, thats right, you hate israel.
you could have just said this at the beginning of the thread instead of trying to camouflage your feelings trying to look like you care about "innocents".

ya, things like this:

mafia996630 wrote:

Wow, this dum kid
https://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/45345000/jpg/_45345081_gaza0401galleryap1.jpg

thinks the sink will protect him from this
https://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/45345000/jpg/_45345080_gaza0401gallerygettyb.jpg
(*http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/in_pictures/7810301.stm)
what a noob.
dont really inspire confidence when you talk about caring about innocent people.

calling a child that is scared for their life a "noob" is one of the more callous things i have seen, but im never surprised by people that are blinded by raw emotion.

good effort man, but we can all see you for what you are
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6925|d

jord wrote:

I'm not going to look through 1000's of posts am I? If it's so important for you to get one over on me go right ahead, I'll be waiting here.

I have the "basic knowledge" of the history of the conflict. This thread as far as I'm aware is about the recent events in said conflict and not the history. If you want to debate how it all started, I'm sure there are a few threads out there you can find. Stop trying to act like you are super intelligent and I'm a Redneck in comparison. Not fooling anyone...
I already got that one over you and you know it. Claiming your unbiased is like usmarie saying he likes muslims, its complete bs.

By basic knowledge I mean last 5-10 years, considering how long this has gone on for, I would say 5-10 years is recent, NOT how it started because even I wouldn't have knowledge of that. Tell you what jord, read up on the topic and then come back because this conflict didn't magically appear a week or so ago.

Also i am not super intelligent, I am a 14 yr kid like you said. Ill prove it.................................ZOMGGGGG l0llzzzz.
jord

mafia996630 wrote:

jord wrote:

I already got that one over you and you know it. Claiming your unbiased is like usmarie saying he likes muslims, its complete bs.

By basic knowledge I mean last 5-10 years, considering how long this has gone on for, I would say 5-10 years is recent, NOT how it started because even I wouldn't have knowledge of that. Tell you what jord, read up on the topic and then come back because this conflict didn't magically appear a week or so ago.

Also i am not super intelligent, I am a 14 yr kid like you said. Ill prove it.................................ZOMGGGGG l0llzzzz.
You haven't got anything over on me Don Coreleone. You have just said the same things over and over again because you figure it will bore me and drain me to the point were I give up on you. Stop being a condescending Prick.

Here, I'll put it in caps for you to make it easier.

WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT THE LAST 60 YEARS, THE LAST 10 YEARS, THE LAST 5 YEARS. THIS THREAD IS ABOUT THE EVENTS OF 2 WEEKS AGO UNTIL THE PRESENT, GET IT?

Hopefully you got it, if not re read.

Ya you are shaping up to be a great young adult kid. What with your knowledge on the Israeli NOOBZ getting PWNED by Hamas. How adult you are...
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6925|d

Parker wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

I admit it, I have bias towards the people of Gaza, I have bias to the people of Iraq, I have bias to the people of Afghanistan and the cause I took up was the cause of innocent people.
really?

i havent seen you talk about the innocent israelis that have been killed by rocket attacks and suicide bombers...

oh, thats right, you hate israel.
you could have just said this at the beginning of the thread instead of trying to camouflage your feelings trying to look like you care about "innocents".

ya, things like this:

mafia996630 wrote:

Wow, this dum kid
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/4 … eryap1.jpg

thinks the sink will protect him from this
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/4 … gettyb.jpg
(*http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/in_pictures/7810301.stm)
what a noob.
dont really inspire confidence when you talk about caring about innocent people.

calling a child that is scared for their life a "noob" is one of the more callous things i have seen, but im never surprised by people that are blinded by raw emotion.

good effort man, but we can all see you for what you are
Parker, Parker, Parker, I am a complicated person but ill have you know now Parker that I called the kid a noob out of pure compassion. You know when you watch a horror film and the audience knows someone will die  and they all screaming, 'RUNNNNN YOU IDIOT, YOUR GONE DIE' but the character is in the film and so doesnt listen and dies. ITs sort of like that, get it ?

Yeah i haven't talked about the isreali deaths, maybe thats because they have bomb shelters and alarms which warn them of rocket attacks, or maybe it because the rockets hardly ever kill anyone. BUT mark my words, I will talk about the deaths on the isreali side soon!

Edit: 0 noessss, you can see my dark sidee but HOWWWW?

Last edited by mafia996630 (2009-01-05 14:53:12)

jord
Actually fuck it, I don't know why I persist when everyone else gives up. I guess you sure outsmarted me, check and mate.

Well done, excuse me why I go google pics of innocent people getting killed so I can have a good laugh whilst shouting PRAISE ISRAEL.
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6649|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)
So that makes it ok for hamas to shoot rockets because Israel has bomb shelters?
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6925|d

SgtHeihn wrote:

So that makes it ok for hamas to shoot rockets because Israel has bomb shelters?
NO IT DOES NOT! but its kind of makes it less *insert word*
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6763|132 and Bush

Israel has been warning Palestinians using cell phones and pamphlets (they call it knocking on the roof). Hamas then knows which buildings are about to be hit and they send force martyrs women and children to those buildings. They use ambulances as troop transport. Hamas has spent the last two years turning apartment buildings, schoolhouses, and hospitals into weapons depots and military bases. How can anyone champion that?
Xbone Stormsurgezz
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6649|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)

mafia996630 wrote:

SgtHeihn wrote:

NO IT DOES NOT! but its kind of makes it less *insert word*
OK, so we both agree on that, now, the aim of most civilized governments is to protect their populace right?
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6925|d

jord wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

jord wrote:

You haven't got anything over on me Don Coreleone. You have just said the same things over and over again because you figure it will bore me and drain me to the point were I give up on you. Stop being a condescending Prick.

Here, I'll put it in caps for you to make it easier.

WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT THE LAST 60 YEARS, THE LAST 10 YEARS, THE LAST 5 YEARS. THIS THREAD IS ABOUT THE EVENTS OF 2 WEEKS AGO UNTIL THE PRESENT, GET IT?

Hopefully you got it, if not re read.

Ya you are shaping up to be a great young adult kid. What with your knowledge on the Israeli NOOBZ getting PWNED by Hamas. How adult you are...
WTF? dude. honestly, if this was ONLY about the last two weeks I would support isreal happily and ill be all like Hamas got CA-PWNedd by Israel. But I would still condemn the innocent lost of life. I think most people would support isreal if it was only about the last two weeks BUT its not and your the only one that seems to think it is. Also by replaying to my posts, you make me a condersending prick.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard