AutralianChainsaw
+65|6191

lowing wrote:

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

Israel is creating hundreds of freedom fighters with every palestinian they kill during that genocide.

Israel is digging its own grave..

To all those blaming Hamas for resisting, were you blaming the french resistance too in the 40s ?
I had no idea France launched attacks into Germany practically begging Germany to do something about it.
Germany was occupying France.. Israel is occupying Palestine..  same story..

You said it well in another thread lowing..  it is better to die standing than to live on you knees.

Just wondering.. how would you react if a "muslim country" was created in your state?  If you were asked to leave your home and to give your land to a foreign people?

I pretty sure you would be launching those home-made rockets on their heads..  and i don't blame you for that.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6644|USA

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

lowing wrote:

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

Israel is creating hundreds of freedom fighters with every palestinian they kill during that genocide.

Israel is digging its own grave..

To all those blaming Hamas for resisting, were you blaming the french resistance too in the 40s ?
I had no idea France launched attacks into Germany practically begging Germany to do something about it.

You said it well in another thread lowing..  it is better to die standing than to live on you knees.

Just wondering.. how would you react if a "muslim country" was created in your state?  If you were asked to leave your home and to give your land to a foreign people?

I pretty sure you would be launching those home-made rockets on their heads..  and i don't blame you for that.
Here we go again, Palestine is not an invaded country, in fact it isn't even a country. The Jews did not conquer anything. To right wrongs done to the Jews, they were allowed to return to their historical land by the world. Like it ior not, The Jews belong there just as much as anyone else in the region.
AutralianChainsaw
+65|6191

lowing wrote:

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

lowing wrote:

Here we go again, Palestine is not an invaded country, in fact it isn't even a country. The Jews did not conquer anything. To right wrongs done to the Jews, they were allowed to return to their historical land by the world. Like it ior not, The Jews belong there just as much as anyone else in the region.
The fact that Palestine was a country or not is irrelevant, There was people living there and a bunch of foreigner came and took their land.

And how about the second part of my post?  Would you resist if it was happening to you or not?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6754

lowing wrote:

stop with the facts
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6754

FEOS wrote:

I wasn't aware Israel was occupying Gaza. Perhaps you should let the news outlets know...they've gotten it all wrong.
lulz....i didnt think aussienazichainslaw88 could look more stupid, but you and lowing seemed to have pulled off the impossible.  well done.
jord
+2,382|6671|The North, beyond the wall.

usmarine wrote:

FEOS wrote:

I wasn't aware Israel was occupying Gaza. Perhaps you should let the news outlets know...they've gotten it all wrong.
lulz....i didnt think aussienazichainslaw88 could look more stupid, but you and lowing seemed to have pulled off the impossible.  well done.
I thought I called him out before and was 100% correct in what I said about his mindset, I was so correct it seems I got him to shut the fuck up for a week. I guess he's forgotten about how right I was and how people agreed and just hopes the mods didn't see it.

Last edited by jord (2009-01-04 08:07:17)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6754

jord wrote:

usmarine wrote:

FEOS wrote:

I thought I called him out before and was 100% correct in what I said about his mindset, I was so correct it seems I got him to shut the fuck up for a week. I guess he's forgotten about how right I was and how people agreed and just hopes the mods didn't see it.
guess we need to do it every week.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6216|Escea

Wiki wrote:

The UNHRC statement by Falk also alleges that "the rocket attacks against civilian targets in Israel are unlawful".

In a document dated 25 December, Justus Reid Weiner, an international human rights lawyer and Scholar-in-Residence at the Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs, and Avi Bell, Director of the Global Law Forum at the Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs and Professor at the University of Connecticut School of Law, concur on the grounds of distinction, perfidy/civilian shields, terrorism and genocide. They argue that the very usage of weapons by Palestinians violates international law because their weaponry lacks the precision necessary for aiming. They also hold Hamas responsible for civilian deaths in Gaza because it blurs the line between civilians and combatants, which is a violation of Article 28 of the Geneva convention, which states that the presence of civilians "may not be used to render certain points or areas immune from military operations". Thus they argue that Palestinians are guilty of war crimes against the Palestinians killed in Gaza.

Weiner and Bell write that the Palestinian attacks are terrorist in nature, because they kill civilians to the effect of intimidating a population. Claiming that Hamas has violated the International Convention for the Suppression of the Financing of Terrorism, and that every rocket launched since 2005 is a separate war crime, they hold the entire organisation and every militant responsible. They also argue that Hamas' attacks on Israel constitute acts of genocide (as defined by the Genocide convention), as they fall within its broader aim of killing Jews, outlined in its covenant. Thus they argue Israel is obligated by international law to "prevent and punish" Palestinian acts of genocide.
Who would have thought Hamas would do such things
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6594|132 and Bush

sergeriver wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

usmarine wrote:

/win
I suggest these guys ask a veteran if they really think that, given the situation, they think they are targeting civilians. The numbers are actually pretty fucking amazing. Consider the area is one of the worlds most densely populated as well as the fact that Hamas is intentionally offering their own up as Martyrs.
This time alone I agree, but what about the others in the past.  This time is different, Israel is trying to remove Hamas and they must invade Gaza and take them out, of course there'll be collateral.  Nobody says Israel targets innocent civilians, they just don't care about civilians, which is as bad anyway.  But this time Israel entering Gaza is the right thing to do coz this won't stop until Hamas militants are all dead.  Then, we can criticize Israel again, but not this time.

Kmarion wrote:

In this latest skirmish I really don't see any other choice. Hamas needs to be neutralized. This isn't to say Israel hasn't made some stupid and brutal moves before.
If people truly cared about the Palestinians they would realize the threat Hamas is to them. I'm perfectly fine with criticizing Israel if they do not go back to it's 1947 borders after they remove the rockets and militant instigators.

And yes, a few people have been telling us that Israel is targeting civilians.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
AutralianChainsaw
+65|6191

jord wrote:

usmarine wrote:

FEOS wrote:

Hey simpleton!  long time no see!

I'm back to work so you will see me a lot more here..  Ya know christmas, family, friends, social life, girlfriend all that stuff prevented me from posting here..  You will see as you get older and smarter (hopefully), you will discover that there is other thing to do than arguing over the internet during the holidays.

But what else to do while at work?  working?  bwhaha

Back on topic simpleton.. give me your opinion

What would you do if a foreign people decided to create their country in your area?  You can pretend they are muslims if it can help you picture the whole thing.

Take a couple of hours and come back to me with an answer.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6754

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

so why arent you so passionate about africa since that happens everyday down there?  i NEVER here you mention it once.

ah yes we know why, you are a nazi.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6438|The Land of Scott Walker
I'll toss in my 2 cents. 

If said country (of Muslims if you wish) was created in my area, I would expect they'd respond w/ military force if we fired rockets into their country.
jord

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

jord wrote:

usmarine wrote:

I'm back to work so you will see me a lot more here..  Ya know christmas, family, friends, social life, girlfriend all that stuff prevented me from posting here..  You will see as you get older and smarter (hopefully), you will discover that there is other thing to do than arguing over the internet during the holidays.

What would you do if a foreign people decided to create their country in your area?  You can pretend they are muslims if it can help you picture the whole thing.

I, and all non anti Semitics are FAR more inteligent than you will ever be Ausch. So quiet with your shitty insults.

Right then back on topic Nazi cunt... I'll give you my opinion.

If foreign people "invaded" my country, then I'll tell you what I would not do. I would NOT fire rockets into said country provoking them to kill my family, friends and everyone around me. I would NOT fire lame ass inaccurate weapons and then moan when I get a response 10 times stronger than my shitty rockets. And I would NOT go into innocent peoples home and fire weapons from there, then run away.

You might because you're a selfish retard that doesn't think ahead, but I won't Nazi boy.
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6483|Menlo Park, CA
Man made religion is the biggest mistake to ever be brought on human civilization. . . . .

People want to talk about "sin", look no further than religion. . . . Its the ULTIMATE SIN!!!!

Aweful, simple aweful that people kill, maim, murder, brainwash, ALL in the name of something that doesnt exist and HASNT EXISTED!!!

I feel terrible for the Palestinians (not Hamas, they're part of the problem) and the average Jew (not the pricks running the "state" of Israel) just living their lives trying to raise their families.  Religion has clowded the fact they are all the SAME people (except for the resettled jews who come from Europe) who grow up in the SAME region.  SO FUCKING REDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6594|132 and Bush

Religion is just a tool. Anyone who thinks it's all peaches and cherries without it is a tool.

Note, I am not a religious person.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
AutralianChainsaw
+65|6191

jord wrote:

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

jord wrote:

I, and all non anti Semitics are FAR more inteligent than you will ever be Ausch. So quiet with your shitty insults.

If foreign people "invaded" my country, then I'll tell you what I would not do. I would NOT fire rockets into said country provoking them to kill my family, friends and everyone around me. I would NOT fire lame ass inaccurate weapons and then moan when I get a response 10 times stronger than my shitty rockets. And I would NOT go into innocent peoples home and fire weapons from there, then run away.

You might because you're a selfish retard that doesn't think ahead, but I won't Nazi boy.
Ok simpleton, So you are telling me that you would gladly give them your land, move your family in a little piece of land surrounded by a wall to live safely like a slave.  You would happily give them the right to tell you when or where you can go.  You would submit to their will just because you are afraid to die. 

So in your opinion, the people in the Warsaw ghetto should have never revolted against the nazis for fear of retribution right?

Simpleton, i am glad that there is not a lot of people like you.. full of fear and trembling in your pants unless you are on the stronger side. If the USA was populated with weak people like you, they would still be under british rule. 
Learn to make the difference between some crazy islamist who attack a city like Mumbai for no reason other than fanatism and some rag tag guerilla who fight for the freedom of their people.

You want hamas to face the IDF in an open field far from civilians? They may be muslims but they are not crazy.  Israelis decided to settle in a nest full of snakes, i hope they expected to be bitten.

And your "anti-semite" crap doesnt work simpleton..  Arabs in that area are far more "semite" than a bunch of russian immigrants. So you can now call me a "pro-semite".
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6483|Menlo Park, CA
Its (religion) a OLD tool that somehow thinks its viable in a world that is relatively modern. . . .

Why would I use and Ox and whip, if I could plow my farm with a phat new John Deer. . . . . Its a bad analogy but we live in a modern society, why cant we modernize our belief systems that coincide with that? 

Its not like the Jews, Christians and Muslims dont enjoy modern appliances, scientific breakthroughs etc.??? Why do they all live in the dark as if we are still living like before?  Doesnt make sense!  Traditions get broken all the time, so I dont buy that rebuttal. . . .

Last edited by fadedsteve (2009-01-04 09:06:14)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6594|132 and Bush

fadedsteve wrote:

Its (religion) a OLD tool that somehow thinks its viable in a world that is relatively modern. . . .

Why would I use and Ox and whip, if I could plow my farm with a phat new John Deer. . . . . Its a bad analogy but we live in a modern society, why cant we modernize our belief systems that coincide with that? 

Its not like the Jews, Christians and Muslims dont enjoy modern appliances, scientific breakthroughs etc.??? Why do they all live in the dark as if we are still living like before?  Doesnt make sense!  Traditions get broken all the time, so I dont buy that rebuttal. . . .
For the most part we have/are modernizing our beliefs. Please take a look at the worlds religious history and compare it to today. This particular conflict is not typical of the BILLIONS of people who practice faith.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
jord

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

jord wrote:

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

Ok simpleton, So you are telling me that you would gladly give them your land, move your family in a little piece of land surrounded by a wall to live safely like a slave.  You would happily give them the right to tell you when or where you can go.  You would submit to their will just because you are afraid to die. 

So in your opinion, the people in the Warsaw ghetto should have never revolted against the nazis for fear of retribution right?

Simpleton, i am glad that there is not a lot of people like you.. full of fear and trembling in your pants unless you are on the stronger side. If the USA was populated with weak people like you, they would still be under british rule. 

Grow up some balls.. and learn to make the difference between some crazy islamist who attack a city like Mumbai for no reason other than fanatism and some rag tag guerilla who fight for the freedom of their people.

You want hamas to face the IDF in an open field far from civilians? They may be muslims but they are not crazy.  Israelis decided to settle in a nest full of snakes, i hope they expected to be bitten.

And your "anti-semite" crap doesnt work simpleton..  Arabs in that area are far more "semite" than a bunch of russian immigrants. So you can now call me a "pro-semite".
No you tool, I wouldn't back down. I'm smarter than to fire rockets that don't even kill the invaders and then get the innocent people around me killed for the sake of me blowing a crater into a field. I'm not going to waste my time going through a fictional plan of action with the likes of your Nazi ass.

Waiting for the blockades to open and getting more effective weapons and ammo>Firing shitty rockets

You really are retarded. You are a not a Nazi no. I imagine that is a compliment to you. You are just some Canadian tool that got rejected from his local neonazi clan. Oh the shame.

Last edited by jord (2009-01-04 09:19:24)

fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6483|Menlo Park, CA

Kmarion wrote:

fadedsteve wrote:

For the most part we have/are modernizing our beliefs. Please take a look at the worlds religious history and compare it to today. This particular conflict is not typical of the BILLIONS of people who practice faith.
I guess I am referring to the actual teachings. . . . . They are old and hardliners act as if they are totally relevant in today's ways of living and treating each other.
AutralianChainsaw
+65|6191

usmarine wrote:

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

so why arent you so passionate about africa since that happens everyday down there?  i NEVER here you mention it once.

What happen everyday?  A foreign people stealing the land of indigenous people in Africa?  Nope i don't think so.. theres a lot of wars down there but it is their business.. their land..   And if you are talking about the apartheid, i was supporting Mandela and the black people if you want to know..  OMG a nazi supporting black people!!!!  *head explode*

And i couldnt care less about what happen in the middle east if there wasnt so much foreign intervention. If they want to kill each others so be it..  I just can't stand that land stealing thing.

I know i know, we did it to the natives here..But they fought back..  killing a bunch of civilians in the process if i remember correctly and i don't blame them for that. We crushed them and it's over. 

Israel is trying to crush them as we speak.. We will see what happen,.. don't blame me for chosing my side..  I will always chose the side of the oppressed.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6754

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

usmarine wrote:

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

What happen everyday?  A foreign people stealing the land of indigenous people in Africa?  Nope i don't think so..
one country attacking another country and occupying their land as you put it happens all the time down there.  stop trying to sound like you know what you are talking about when it is very obvious you do not.
jord

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

usmarine wrote:

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

What happen everyday?  A foreign people stealing the land of indigenous people in Africa?  Nope i don't think so.. theres a lot of wars down there but it is their business.. their land..   And if you are talking about the apartheid, i was supporting Mandela and the black people if you want to know..  OMG a nazi supporting black people!!!!  *head explode*

And i couldnt care less about what happen in the middle east if there wasnt so much foreign intervention. If they want to kill each others so be it..  I just can't stand that land stealing thing.

I know i know, we did it to the natives here..But they fought back..  killing a bunch of civilians in the process if i remember correctly and i don't blame them for that. We crushed them and it's over. 

Israel is trying to crush them as we speak.. We will see what happen,.. don't blame me for chosing my side..  I will always chose the side of the oppressed.
The Jews in the concentration camp Auschwitz are the best example of people that are oppressed.  GG.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6754

jord wrote:

The Jews in the concentration camp Auschwitz are the best example of people that are oppressed.  GG.
not to mention countries like switzerland profiting off of it.  neutral my ass.  not neutral when it came to money.
AutralianChainsaw
+65|6191

Stingray24 wrote:

I'll toss in my 2 cents. 

If said country (of Muslims if you wish) was created in my area, I would expect they'd respond w/ military force if we fired rockets into their country.
I'm pretty sure that Hamas was expecting a response.. They know pretty well the israelis.. They say what happen in 2006..  This may be a strategy of winning international support or maybe they are just crazy..

The question is, if it was happening to YOU, would you fight back?  Try to put yourself in their shoes..

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard