beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6778

McGruff wrote:

GJ. Mentos are good.
mentos, the fresh maker dodoodododo  [pops a mentos, goes on a killing spree]
ssj4gogeta
+1|6836|England, Uk
Best Round 723? But other wise nice going.

Last edited by ssj4gogeta (2005-10-07 13:15:04)

Ludwig
+1|6795
i dont think your stats are good. Yu are massivly playing on mashtuur. This is your choice, i agree that urban maps are funnier.
Your KD/ration is not very good, like your accuracy.

But you are playing with all kits, and this is good
ProDicTeD
+2|6800
you're not that good... you're more a bh whore
Hyper_Dude
+5|6814|United Knigdom
Sorry, but the other guys are right, with the amount of chopper experiance, your best round score as USMC, and the fact MAsh is your fave map, you rely on the chopper's too much to say you have a decent score.

Infantry skills count my friend
r00fus
+2|6783
how can you get over 700 in a chopper?  looks more like a knife/revive thing to me.
ssj4gogeta
+1|6836|England, Uk
His biggest score is by 5,405 Flag Captures thats a lot in my book.
Locarno
Boom!Headshot?
+2|6832|Scotland!

ssj4gogeta wrote:

Best Round 723? But other wise nice going.
How the hell is that possible?
r00fus
+2|6783
knifing and reviving
Sgt.Medic
+0|6769
nah You can chopper hop with 2 choppers without attacking each other flying from base to base...ect...
It's pretty lame if u ask me and a few guys on our servers tryed it and got banned...
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6778

Sgt.Medic wrote:

nah You can chopper hop with 2 choppers without attacking each other flying from base to base...ect...
It's pretty lame if u ask me and a few guys on our servers tryed it and got banned...
yup, ive seen a few servers like that... i even joined one and immediatly got banned upon entrance of the server.
huzzah for padding!
r00fus
+2|6783
regardless of how, it can't be accomplished without some sort of padding.
Mabec
Re-Member-Me
+6|6823
Congrats, elpaso_1! You just made the "Pathetic Player Pokal"

Pokal = Award, in swedish.
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6778

Mabec wrote:

Congrats, elpaso_1! You just made the "Pathetic Player Pokal"

Pokal = Award, in swedish.
DUDE HE GOT A SWEEDISH AWARD.
i want one.
i want the swedish chef award, with 3 levels of superiority (bronze silver and gold, or in swedish: bork, bork, and bork)

[starts singing]
huurrrdiehurdiehuruuuurrr diehurrr hur hurrrr hurrrdiehurdihurdihur bork bork bork

https://blogsimages.skynet.be/images/000/012/678_SwedishChef.jpg.150.150.jpg
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6805
Uh, you've got minus KDRs with pretty much every infantry weapon... how are those stats good?
Burning_Monkey
Moving Target
+108|6829
Come on guys, leave the poor troll alone.  He just wants to be loved, is that so wrong?
NiMhurchu
Suicide Operations
+13|6839|Germany

Burning_Monkey wrote:

Come on guys, leave the poor troll alone.  He just wants to be loved, is that so wrong?
It's not that wrong. It's just that we already had that here on the forums. We already know that. It's getting boring...
Burning_Monkey
Moving Target
+108|6829

NiMhurchu wrote:

Burning_Monkey wrote:

It's not that wrong. It's just that we already had that here on the forums. We already know that. It's getting boring...
I should make a thread about how crappy my stats are and try and go the other direction with it.
ShellShock.PwN
+31|6779|Barrie Ontario
How in gods Green earth do you get 723 on Mashtuur. i find it had just to get 100. Like god damn. 723!!!!!
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6805
It must have been prior to ticket limits.
ProfLiebstrom
durka durka
+14|6826|Sheffield, UK

Sgt.Medic wrote:

Which isn't allowed by EA and people are being reset/banned for it.

If you see servers or people doing things like that and your regular stat padding post screenshots and info on the BF2RS forums and all the info gets passed on directly to the right people at EA.

Forums are here - www.bf2rankedservers.com/forums
07>sin
mista sinista
+1|6837
back on topic of this post, is this guy for real?
aussiepope
+0|6816|darwin australia
atleast you cant use the helo base cap trick with the new patch

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard